The left sure respect the beliefs of others and religious freedom don't they?

Unless you refuse to bake a cake.
If you don't like your state's PA laws....what are you doing to get them repealed...........besides whining here, that is.

Ah body and her usual "what are you doing about it rant instead of answering the crux of the question" tactic.

The crux of PA laws? Discussed ad nauseam since 1965. Your only option is to challenge them legally. Good luck.
That's too hard for Marty.....but whining is free.

Bitching about discussing on a message board while being on a message board is the height of stupidity.
Doesn't stop you, does it?

Unless you refuse to bake a cake.
If you don't like your state's PA laws....what are you doing to get them repealed...........besides whining here, that is.

Ah body and her usual "what are you doing about it rant instead of answering the crux of the question" tactic.

The crux of PA laws? Discussed ad nauseam since 1965. Your only option is to challenge them legally. Good luck.

They were never meant to force people to do things as trivial as this or face ruin, they were designed to fight systemic discrimination.

And there will be cases as more and more people get fed up over this.
Sure there will...but you won't be part of those cases because it's too hard for you to make any effort except for whining.

I'm also not an aggrieved party, and thus why would I even have standing to bring a case about?

Do you have even a basic understanding of how the law works?

Explain to us from your scripture where baking a cake or taking a photo is part of one's religion.....

You'll have to explain what my scripture is, and when I wrote it?

Oh, I get it - you're a bigot. You hate Christians, the party hates Christians. To you any enemy of the party who supports the outdated notion of civil rights HAS to be a Christian.

There are party members, and there are infidels - all infidels are the Christians whom you burn with hatred toward.

Carry on.... :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

Bitching about discussing on a message board while being on a message board is the height of stupidity.

I'm not the one saying "if you aren't doing something about it, you don't have the right to speak about it". That's you doing it.

They were never meant to force people to do things as trivial as this or face ruin, they were designed to fight systemic discrimination.

And there will be cases as more and more people get fed up over this.
Sure there will...but you won't be part of those cases because it's too hard for you to make any effort except for whining.

I'm also not an aggrieved party, and thus why would I even have standing to bring a case about?

Do you have even a basic understanding of how the law works?
So you are not signing an petitions, sending any money to lobbying groups, voting for people who vow to get rid of PA laws. My goodness, if we gays were as politically lazy as you, we never would have gotten our equal rights.

I'm not the one saying "if you aren't doing something about it, you don't have the right to speak about it". That's you doing it.
Oh...when did I say you don't have the right to speak about it? Show me where I ever told you to shut up about it?

When was the 1st Amendment repealed?
Are you asserting that state PA laws are in some way in conflict with the 1st Amendment?

They can be. The question then becomes what has more weight, the government's need to enforce said law, or the rights of the person being punished. PA laws cannot stomp on someone's rights unless there is a compelling government interest, and even then they have to use the least invasive method of getting the desired result.

Oh...when did I say you don't have the right to speak about it? Show me where I ever told you to shut up about it?

Your constant demand "I do something about it" (even though I lack standing to challenge any law) in an implied demand to "put up or shut up".

When was the 1st Amendment repealed?
Are you asserting that state PA laws are in some way in conflict with the 1st Amendment?

They can be. The question then becomes what has more weight, the government's need to enforce said law, or the rights of the person being punished. PA laws cannot stomp on someone's rights unless there is a compelling government interest, and even then they have to use the least invasive method of getting the desired result.
Isn't it odd that if they 'can be' no court case has won in that regard yet. I do believe that PA laws have already been brought up for Constitutional challenge with the Supreme Court and have been found to be Constitutional........now what?

Your constant demand "I do something about it" (even though I lack standing to challenge any law) in an implied demand to "put up or shut up".
Nope....not my fault if you are so sensitive a snowflake that you cry over being told that you won't get any results unless you get off your butt and actually do something. You ARE a special snowflake, aren't you? Talk about hurt little feelings.................

Forum List

Back