The left sure respect the beliefs of others and religious freedom don't they?

Why respect bigots? That's being an accomplice to bigotry.

You are bigoted against their religious views. The word bigot is now meaningless because you idiots throw it around with abandon. Now a person can be an "accomplice" unless they want the ruin of a person who thinks differently than them?

What a bunch of pussy fascists.
Bigot is not a meaningless term.

It is now. Bigot is used whenever someone disagree with whatever progressive flavor of the month is currently the rage.
Bigot is a term I used to describe people who wish death on those they disapprove of. Ask Sassy.

Then you don't know the definition either.
Hate is obvious. Wishing death is hateful.

You are bigoted against their religious views. The word bigot is now meaningless because you idiots throw it around with abandon. Now a person can be an "accomplice" unless they want the ruin of a person who thinks differently than them?

What a bunch of pussy fascists.

So you're calling those who oppose the religious views of the most extreme Muslims 'bigots' now?

Have you not then self-identified as a bigot?

Love to see one liberal protest one muslim owned business who will not serve homosexuals due to their beliefs. They already condemn anyone that disrespect islam when someone draws a little cartoon of their fake prophet. They of course support an artist who makes piss Christ. All of a sudden it is all about freedom of speech and expression.

I wish every fucking pathetic hypocritical dick head double talking snot nosed arrogant liberal would just fucking die.

Fuck you liberals.

Love to see one liberal protest one muslim owned business who will not serve homosexuals due to their beliefs. They already condemn anyone that disrespect islam when someone draws a little cartoon of their fake prophet. They of course support an artist who makes piss Christ. All of a sudden it all about freedom of speech and expression.

I wish every fucking pathetic hypocritical sick head double talking snot nosed arrogant liberal would just fucking die.

Fuck you liberals.

Already happened. Muslim cab drivers lost their fight to refuse fares for religious reasons such as no carrying alcohol.

Love to see one liberal protest one muslim owned business who will not serve homosexuals due to their beliefs. They already condemn anyone that disrespect islam when someone draws a little cartoon of their fake prophet. They of course support an artist who makes piss Christ. All of a sudden it is all about freedom of speech and expression.

I wish every fucking pathetic hypocritical sick head double talking snot nosed arrogant liberal would just fucking die.

Fuck you liberals.

If you can get this drunk on a Thursday afternoon you must either have odd hours, no job, or work somewhere that being shit faced doesn't matter.

Love to see one liberal protest one muslim owned business who will not serve homosexuals due to their beliefs. They already condemn anyone that disrespect islam when someone draws a little cartoon of their fake prophet. They of course support an artist who makes piss Christ. All of a sudden it all about freedom of speech and expression.

Fuck you liberals.

Already happened. Muslim cab drivers lost their fight to refuse fares for religious reasons such as no carrying alcohol.
They're Muslims, they don't count. Only rights of Christians count.

You are bigoted against their religious views..

What makes a religious view special? The religious view of the Catholic Church just a few hundred years ago was that heretics should be put to death.

Should all have respected that? Should that view been allowed to prevail because it was a 'religious view'?

Putting someone to death is actual harm. having to go to another baker and having your feelings hurt is not actual harm.

Unless you refuse to bake a cake.

the first amendment protects your freedom to worship where you choose and the way you choose. it ends at the nose of others and there is nothing in your religion that requires you to be a bigot.

so I have the utmost respect for your beliefs. you are entitled to them.

you are not entitled to impose them on others. I know that makes the christofasists sad. normal Christians are ok with it.

In fairness, I don't know who would want a cake baked by a fundie, given their propensity for having a finger in the nose or a thumb up the ass.

What makes a religious view special? The religious view of the Catholic Church just a few hundred years ago was that heretics should be put to death.

Should all have respected that? Should that view been allowed to prevail because it was a 'religious view'?

Putting someone to death is actual harm. having to go to another baker and having your feelings hurt is not actual harm.
Imagine the good a Christian baker could do baking a wedding cake for a lesbian or gay couple and sincerely praying for the couple's happiness.

Unless you refuse to bake a cake.

the first amendment protects your freedom to worship where you choose and the way you choose. it ends at the nose of others and there is nothing in your religion that requires you to be a bigot.

so I have the utmost respect for your beliefs. you are entitled to them.

you are not entitled to impose them on others. I know that makes the christofasists sad. normal Christians are ok with it.

So the proper response to someone's feelings being hurt and having to spend 15 minutes finding another baker is the ruin of the other persons livelihood?

So its only "to your nose" that it matters, and fuck everyone else, right?

Imagine the good a Christian baker could do baking a wedding cake for a lesbian or gay couple and sincerely praying for the couple's happiness.

Imagine trying to convince them to do that through reason, and not by using government to force them.

Yes it is. Just like you think having to do some paperwork to buy a gun is actual harm.

3-6 months and $1000 is not "some paperwork". It's deliberate infringement. and I have a right to it. I do not have a right to force someone to bake me a cake.

Forum List

Back