The left wanted Pruitt gone NOW they are whining about his replacement!

LMAO! This is great! Winning! :113:

The EPA has already been leaned out quite a bit. It appears Pruitt was pretty corrupt, so it's a good thing he's gone.

Scott Pruitt’s Replacement Is Even Worse

LOL! Oh my god I can't stop laughing.....this shit is hilarious!
Climate denying nut-jobs have no place in the EPA.
Climate denying? What does that even mean?
What amuses me is they think money can change the climate as we rotate at 1000 mph, orbiting the Sun at 67,000, cruising through the Galaxy as we fly through space at an astonishing rate of 250,000 mph on a titanic collision course with the Andromeda Galaxy, after crashing, not once, but twice with the Sagittarius galaxy, which continues to shape our Galaxy structure.

Give me money. I can change the weather.

But I can't tell you exactly what the temperature will be in a week.

It wasn't just the Left.

Laura Ingraham, for one, wanted Pruit's head on a platter, and she's no Leftie.

Let's face it... the guy was The Huge Embarrassment That Keeps On Giving.

Rather like the Imperial Cheeto hisseff.

She did? Can you produce a quote to that effect?

The swamp consists of any official who makes millions per year. So it is funny that the swamp didn't go down much. The coal corps will be excited now so maybe that industry gets a boost and coal miners wages rise huge huge huge so they are paid fairly.

Sorry, turd, but snowflakes don't get to define what the swamp is. The swamp is not rich people or corporate CEOs. The swamp is purely a feature of government, not the private sector.

Lol....fortunately for America and Americans YOU CLOWNS have no say so in what goes on in this country now!
Won't be long and you know it. Mid terms coming up, Cohen and manafort about to turn, economy beginning to slip, it's all gonna come crashing down on you kids.

How dirty do the Republicans want our formerly clean air and water?

Medium? Filthy?

I think I can guess:

redneck_games_71.jpg

The EPA should be abolished

-Geaux
Like you. Climate denying nut-jobs like you have no place in the EPA.
No one denies the existence of climate, jackass. The kind of people who don't belong in the EPA are gullible morons who fall for hoaxes like the their of antropogenic global warming.

Folks unfamiliar with what is usually voted "the best pizza in America' which means the world happens to be Pepe's in New Haven. The use coal-fired ovens! 700 degrees all year, except one day for maintenance. Clean, beautiful coal makes the best pizza. Any questions!

Last edited:

Medium? Filthy?

I think I can guess:

redneck_games_71.jpg

After 8 years of Obama, everything was clean?

Forum List

Back