The left wanted Pruitt gone NOW they are whining about his replacement!

Climate denying nut-jobs have no place in the EPA.
You mean rational people have no place in the EPA?
Where did I say that? Clean out yer ears kid.
"Climate denying nut-jobs" is how environmental wackos refer to rational people.
No, it's how we refer to climate denying nut-jobs like you.
None of them have obviously ever watched, "Chasing Ice." It pretty much sums up what climate change is, and it's totally scary. they will still be denying it when cities like NYC and Miami are under water due to the ice caps melting.
You are highly susceptible to propaganda.

I'm going to have to go watch *chasing ice* now.

Apparently my education has been remiss.

Do I need to get a tattoo or a piercing or something after I've watched it...is that part of the initiation? Or do I just need to hunker down in a moldy tent in some dispersed campground full of junkies and retards for a while??
I don't give a rat's ass if you watch it or not, but it is a documentation of how the polar ice caps are disappearing due to climate change. Denial won't change anything so keep on doing it. And keep on shrouding yourself in your cloak of ignorance.

You mean rational people have no place in the EPA?
"Climate denying nut-jobs" is how environmental wackos refer to rational people.
None of them have obviously ever watched, "Chasing Ice." It pretty much sums up what climate change is, and it's totally scary. they will still be denying it when cities like NYC and Miami are under water due to the ice caps melting.
We can add that to the huge pile of failed AGW theories. 95% of all predictions made by the AGW wizards have turned out to be false.
If you've never watched it, then how do you know who filmed it? You automatically assumed that AGW had something to do with it and you're wrong.
Chasing Ice - Wikipedia

We can add that to the huge pile of failed AGW theories. 95% of all predictions made by the AGW wizards have turned out to be false.
If you've never watched it, then how do you know who filmed it? You automatically assumed that AGW had something to do with it and you're wrong.
Chasing Ice - Wikipedia

I am not wrong.

Chasing Ice is a 2012 documentary film about the efforts of nature photographer James Balog and his Extreme Ice Survey (EIS) to publicize the effects of climate change, directed by Jeff Orlowski.[1] It was released in the United States on November 16, 2012.

Forum List

Back