The left wanted Pruitt gone NOW they are whining about his replacement!

Nobody should be surprised.
Correct. Appointing a person with a terrible record on the environment tends to upset those who care about the environment.

Oh! So you care about the environment, amirite? So what are you doing to try to save it? Hmm?

Are you stopping the US forestry service from destroying trees that are not getting harvested, yet are slightly in the way of those getting harvested, so they plow them over ruthlessly anyways? No? Not even when they're over 100 years old?

Well, GFY then.

Faggot.
None of that makes any sense, gay cowboy. The solutions will come from policy, not from your whining.

Why? Please provide a very detailed answer.
What are they good for?
Oh, silly little things like clean air and clean water, you know, the kind of things you nutters don't care about if it means cutting into corporate profits.
We don't like clean air that costs $1000/cubic ft and clean water that costs $1000/gal.

Dem's dare NOT even speak about clean water. Their filthy Dem run cities SPILL hundreds of millions of gallons of raw untreated sewage into public waterways. These spills are so toxic public beaches and swimming has to be banned. Traces of opioids are now showing up in shellfish.
Do you seriously think it's Democrats that are responsible for that?

Please.try to be serious.

Do I have to post the examples again? Dem run states, Dem run cities, HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF GALLONS OF RAW UNTREATED SEWAGE spilled into public waterways, beaches closed, swimming banned the water was so fouled. Who's responsible? Dem's. Fix your filthy broken ass sewer systems you filthy polluting liberal scumbags.

Let me guess the left are again claiming Republicans want dirty air, dirty water, and everybody is gonna die?
More like they put profits ahead of people. Its just inherent to capitalism.
The latest example is hiding report showing formaldehyde causes cancer or other illness..
Only economic morons utter the lament "put profits before people." Profits serve people by channeling resources to where they are needed most. All you're saying is that consumers shouldn't get the products they want.

If I invest my retirement savings in corporate stocks, I don't want them to be profitable? This point makes the left's heads explode.
Profits at the cost of pollution killing people or ruining their health?
Profits only serve the wealthy. The 0.1 percent have the same wealth as the bottom 90 percent.

^^^ this one is a prime liberal example. Democrats have TRILLIONS of dollars invested in corporations, yet they hate corporations explain your hypocrisy libs you hacks. :auiqs.jpg:

I skipped to the ending of this thread.............Well ..........because it was another Liberal Whine.......always complaining about something or proclaiming a victim status.........After being BEAT DOWN........with facts.........the thread goes into melt down and name calling.

Did I get it right without reading it........

Oh, silly little things like clean air and clean water, you know, the kind of things you nutters don't care about if it means cutting into corporate profits.
We don't like clean air that costs $1000/cubic ft and clean water that costs $1000/gal.

Dem's dare NOT even speak about clean water. Their filthy Dem run cities SPILL hundreds of millions of gallons of raw untreated sewage into public waterways. These spills are so toxic public beaches and swimming has to be banned. Traces of opioids are now showing up in shellfish.

Do I have to post the examples again? Dem run states, Dem run cities, HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF GALLONS OF RAW UNTREATED SEWAGE spilled into public waterways, beaches closed, swimming banned the water was so fouled. Who's responsible? Dem's. Fix your filthy broken ass sewer systems you filthy polluting liberal scumbags.
Please do the world a favor. Crawl back into your hole, you bitter old man, and die.
Awwww, wook at u

Let me guess the left are again claiming Republicans want dirty air, dirty water, and everybody is gonna die?
The latest example is hiding report showing formaldehyde causes cancer or other illness..
Only economic morons utter the lament "put profits before people." Profits serve people by channeling resources to where they are needed most. All you're saying is that consumers shouldn't get the products they want.

If I invest my retirement savings in corporate stocks, I don't want them to be profitable? This point makes the left's heads explode.
Profits only serve the wealthy. The 0.1 percent have the same wealth as the bottom 90 percent.
Can you name one person whose death certificate says "killed by pollution?"

that’s what science is.
Science most certainly is not asking strangers on the internet for answers to important questions. In fact that's just about the opposite of Science

So you think science means letting strangers in government tell you what to believe.
No, and what an odd question. But thank you for caring.

That's exactly what you believe, dumbass. You're a fool who believes whatever your chosen authority figures tell you to believe. You have no ability to think for yourself.

What are they good for?

Yeah, you're gonna hafta post examples, along with proof that is demcrats doing it and not republican run industries withing the cities.

Please do the world a favor. Crawl back into your hole, you bitter old man, and die.
Awwww, wook at u
You having a stroke old man?

Yeah, you're gonna hafta post examples, along with proof that is demcrats doing it and not republican run industries withing the cities.

^^^ ignorant liberal so typical. This stuff is reported in the news you bunch of dumb asses apparently you never read the news. Go look it up yourself or look up my previous posts with the links you hack.

Here ya go champ.
Adequate public notice of sewage spills into New York waterways lacking: study - NY Daily News

Raw sewage again spills into Merrimack River

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-st...th-of-san-francisco-reopen-after-sewage-spill

Here ya go champ.
Adequate public notice of sewage spills into New York waterways lacking: study - NY Daily News

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-st...th-of-san-francisco-reopen-after-sewage-spill

And Los Angeles and Seattle and Portland on and on. These idiot liberals blather on about pollution and when I shove this in their face they go into full denial mode.

Anyone who cares about their health, the health of their children and health of their children should be very unhappy about replacing one Trump Swamp Thing with another Trump Swamp Thing.
swamp thing.jpg

I thought you Little Trumpsters voted for Trump because he promised to drain the swamp of special interests dictating government policy.
I guess that idea really never matter to the Little Trumpsters, after they figured out Trump was just lying to them and that's OK with them.

^^^ ignorant liberal so typical. This stuff is reported in the news you bunch of dumb asses apparently you never read the news. Go look it up yourself or look up my previous posts with the links you hack.
So in other words you just made some shit up and hoped I wouldn't call you on it.

You know you kids need to realize that just because you give tRump a pass on his lies doesn't mean we have to give you a pass on yours.

Here ya go champ.

Accidental spills and overflows from stormwater. Your little.friend implied deliberate dumping in defiance of policy.

These links are not proof of that.

Please try again.

Here ya go champ.

And Los Angeles and Seattle and Portland on and on. These idiot liberals blather on about pollution and when I shove this in their face they go into full denial mode.
When are you gonna back up your bullshit accusations?

Here ya go champ.

Accidental spills and overflows from stormwater. Your little.friend implied deliberate dumping in defiance of policy.

Please try again.

Really!? And for some reason you feel a politician/city/company/idiot on the street would confess to dumping.

Here ya go champ.

Please try again.

Really!? And for some reason you feel a politician/city/company/idiot on the street would confess to dumping.
If it was happening somebody would have caught them at some point. You links are about accidents and overflows from stormwater. They don't prove your little buddy's claims of democratic citties deliberately polluting.

Can you name one person whose death certificate says "killed by pollution?"

Study: Air pollution causes 200,000 early deaths each year in the U.S.
Study: Air pollution causes 200,000 early deaths each year in the U.S.

Read and learn.
But of course, you are too lazy and too much of a Trump goose-stepper to deal with reality and facts.
You are content believe verified lies, because you don't give a shit if someone lies to you, over and over again.

Forum List

Back