The left wanted Pruitt gone NOW they are whining about his replacement!

Scott Pruitt’s Replacement Is Even Worse

LOL! Oh my god I can't stop laughing.....this shit is hilarious!
Climate denying nut-jobs have no place in the EPA.
a pro pollution advocate should not be running it either....it's suppose to protect the environment and us.... it's a 'protection' agency, for goodness sake! We do not need ''fossil fuel energy, promoters in that agency....

These pro polluters should be working in the Department of Energy.... not the EPA of which congress legislated as a protection agency, to protect us....

So, name your said "pro-pollution" advocate.
Andrew wheeler

Pruitt Barely Out at EPA and Dims Are Attacking His Successor

Nobody should be surprised.

I don’t know anything about Andrew Wheeler and have no reason to think he has any scandals in the offing. But it doesn’t matter. If he’s pursuing the same EPA agenda as Pruitt – and the nation needs him to – then they will find something to hang around his neck. Obama appointees got away with far worse than the things Pruitt did because no one cared. When you serve in the Trump Administration, there is no slack, no patience and no rope – except that which can be used to hang you.

Welcome to the top job, Andrew! I hope you have a sense of humor, because you’ll need it.

More @ https://canadafreepress.com/article/scott-pruitt-out-at-epa-predictably-democrats-already-attacking-his-success#When:11:20:00Z

a pro pollution advocate should not be running it either....it's suppose to protect the environment and us.... it's a 'protection' agency, for goodness sake! We do not need ''fossil fuel energy, promoters in that agency....

These pro polluters should be working in the Department of Energy.... not the EPA of which congress legislated as a protection agency, to protect us....

Andrew wheeler
yes, Andrew Wheeler.... previously a lobbyist for the Coal industry....do you think his goal is protections for us and the environment....

pruitt, and wheeler is just another slap in the face to an agency created by congress to protect us....

Andrew wheeler
yes, Andrew Wheeler.... previously a lobbyist for the Coal industry....do you think his goal is protections for us and the environment....

pruitt, and wheeler is just another slap in the face to an agency created by congress to protect us....

Protection of the environment hasn't been the goal of the EPA for decades.

Nobody should be surprised.
Correct. Appointing a person with a terrible record on the environment tends to upset those who care about the environment.

Oh! So you care about the environment, amirite? So what are you doing to try to save it? Hmm?

Are you stopping the US forestry service from destroying trees that are not getting harvested, yet are slightly in the way of those getting harvested, so they plow them over ruthlessly anyways? No? Not even when they're over 100 years old?

Well, GFY then.

Faggot.

Last edited:
Nor are you educated in climate science
Hmm, yeah, I am somewhat. Admittedly, I am not as educated as the scientists that the uneducated fool deniers are pretending to outsmart. But I know a fair bit.
Being brainwashed is not the same as being educated.
Aww, you said something like a big boy.

*Pats bripats head
That must be your conception of wit.

Let me guess the left are again claiming Republicans want dirty air, dirty water, and everybody is gonna die?
More like they put profits ahead of people. Its just inherent to capitalism.
The latest example is hiding report showing formaldehyde causes cancer or other illness..
Only economic morons utter the lament "put profits before people." Profits serve people by channeling resources to where they are needed most. All you're saying is that consumers shouldn't get the products they want.

The EPA should be abolished

-Geaux
Why? Please provide a very detailed answer.
What are they good for?
Oh, silly little things like clean air and clean water, you know, the kind of things you nutters don't care about if it means cutting into corporate profits.
We don't like clean air that costs $1000/cubic ft and clean water that costs $1000/gal.

Let me guess the left are again claiming Republicans want dirty air, dirty water, and everybody is gonna die?
The latest example is hiding report showing formaldehyde causes cancer or other illness..
Only economic morons utter the lament "put profits before people." Profits serve people by channeling resources to where they are needed most. All you're saying is that consumers shouldn't get the products they want.

If I invest my retirement savings in corporate stocks, I don't want them to be profitable? This point makes the left's heads explode.

-Geaux
What are they good for?
Oh, silly little things like clean air and clean water, you know, the kind of things you nutters don't care about if it means cutting into corporate profits.
We don't like clean air that costs $1000/cubic ft and clean water that costs $1000/gal.

Dem's dare NOT even speak about clean water. Their filthy Dem run cities SPILL hundreds of millions of gallons of raw untreated sewage into public waterways. These spills are so toxic public beaches and swimming has to be banned. Traces of opioids are now showing up in shellfish.

Well, I agree with most of Trump's policies, however, the entire title of the agency is the Environmental "Protection" Agency, not the "Environmental Destruction Agency." So, the only people heading that agency should be qualified scientists that want to actually ensure that we're not destroying our forests and other pristine lands.

Well, I agree with most of Trump's policies, however, the entire title of the agency is the Environmental "Protection" Agency, not the "Environmental Destruction Agency." So, the only people heading that agency should be qualified scientists that want to actually ensure that we're not destroying our forests and other pristine lands.

Then why doesn't the EPA stop Dem's from spilling hundreds of millions of gallons of raw untreated sewage into public waterways from their filthy crumbing Dem city sewer systems?

Andrew wheeler

Protection of the environment hasn't been the goal of the EPA for decades.
Don't be ridiculous.

-Geaux
What are they good for?
Please prove you are paying for air.

-Geaux
What are they good for?

Dem's dare NOT even speak about clean water. Their filthy Dem run cities SPILL hundreds of millions of gallons of raw untreated sewage into public waterways. These spills are so toxic public beaches and swimming has to be banned. Traces of opioids are now showing up in shellfish.
Do you seriously think it's Democrats that are responsible for that?

Please.try to be serious.

If I invest my retirement savings in corporate stocks, I don't want them to be profitable? This point makes the left's heads explode.
Profits at the cost of pollution killing people or ruining their health?
Profits only serve the wealthy. The 0.1 percent have the same wealth as the bottom 90 percent.

Forum List

Back