The left wanted Pruitt gone NOW they are whining about his replacement!

Dem's are spilling hundreds of millions of gallons of raw sewage into public waterways, so fouling the water swimming and beaches have to be closed for fear of DEATH, and its Republicans who want dirty water???
They act like they don’t shit

Why don’t you then
Why would I? I am not your mommy. You can easily look it up yourself.
Look up what?
The answer to your previous question, of course. I don't understand why you are having such a hard time following the discussion. The board format is quite simple.
Sure, I know the rules, why can’t you post evidence to your claim
I can, so that is not an appropriate question.
Rules are to provide proof or you’re trolling

Let's get 'coal country' PA back to work!
That is not going to happen. We will not be getting the horse-and-buggy makers back to work, either.
I wouldn't bet on that... wishful thinking on your part perhaps, lol.

• Ex-EPA administrator Scott Pruitt’s interim replacement, deputy administrator and former coal lobbyist Andrew Wheeler, has long and lucrative ties to the energy and chemical industries.
  • As a lobbyist, Wheeler’s most lucrative client was Murray Energy Corporation, one of the largest coal companies in the U.S.
  • Wheeler also lobbied for Celanese Corporation, a chemical industry giant.
Scott Pruitt’s EPA successor has a long history with coal and chemical companies

Trump has been keeping his campaign promises and the those that he hasn't fulfilled yet he is striving to make good on... We shall see.

Let's get 'coal country' PA back to work!
That is not going to happen. We will not be getting the horse-and-buggy makers back to work, either.
I wouldn't bet on that... wishful thinking on your part perhaps, lol.

• Ex-EPA administrator Scott Pruitt’s interim replacement, deputy administrator and former coal lobbyist Andrew Wheeler, has long and lucrative ties to the energy and chemical industries.
  • As a lobbyist, Wheeler’s most lucrative client was Murray Energy Corporation, one of the largest coal companies in the U.S.
  • Wheeler also lobbied for Celanese Corporation, a chemical industry giant.
Scott Pruitt’s EPA successor has a long history with coal and chemical companies

Trump has been keeping his campaign promises and the those that he hasn't fulfilled yet he is striving to make good on... We shall see.
Nah, congress is not going to heavily subsidize coal. I would bet heavily against it.

How dirty do the Republicans want our formerly clean air and water?

Medium? Filthy?

I think I can guess:

redneck_games_71.jpg

How dirty do the Republicans want our formerly clean air and water?

After 8 years of Obama, everything was clean?
Trumpanzees....hoping for the burning river again.

Way to go Trump....stick em...keep poking them.... :poke::muahaha:
Trump must lie awake at night thinking of what he can do the next day, just to piss them off.

I'm surprised some of our resident posters have not gone off the deep end.
So..that's what being a leader is now?

Not exactly the management style I would choose.

That's just my observation.

I was also wondering if he keeps Melania awake.
With his tiny hands....how to keep her from giggling.

Let me guess the left are again claiming Republicans want dirty air, dirty water, and everybody is gonna die?
More like they put profits ahead of people. Its just inherent to capitalism.
The latest example is hiding report showing formaldehyde causes cancer or other illness..
New Study Finds Life-Threatening Formaldehyde Levels at Fracking Sites | Center for Effective Government

New Study Finds Life-Threatening Formaldehyde Levels at Fracking Sites
by Amanda Starbuck, 11/5/2014

Fucking Obama!!

Let me guess the left are again claiming Republicans want dirty air, dirty water, and everybody is gonna die?
The latest example is hiding report showing formaldehyde causes cancer or other illness..
New Study Finds Life-Threatening Formaldehyde Levels at Fracking Sites | Center for Effective Government

Fucking Obama!!
Correct, Obama loved him some fracking.

Fucking Obama!!

Like he said, all of the above!!

Fucking Obama!!

Like he said, all of the above!!
No idea what you are talking about. Your posts have little to no content.

Forum List

Back