The left wanted Pruitt gone NOW they are whining about his replacement!

More like they put profits ahead of people. Its just inherent to capitalism.
The latest example is hiding report showing formaldehyde causes cancer or other illness..
New Study Finds Life-Threatening Formaldehyde Levels at Fracking Sites | Center for Effective Government

New Study Finds Life-Threatening Formaldehyde Levels at Fracking Sites
by Amanda Starbuck, 11/5/2014

Fucking Obama!!
Correct, Obama loved him some fracking.

Like he said, all of the above!!
No idea what you are talking about. Your posts have little to no content.

New Study Finds Life-Threatening Formaldehyde Levels at Fracking Sites
by Amanda Starbuck, 11/5/2014

Fucking Obama!!
Correct, Obama loved him some fracking.

Like he said, all of the above!!
No idea what you are talking about. Your posts have little to no content.

I'm not going to watch that. Nothing personal. You can just make your point. Or don't.

Scott Pruitt’s Replacement Is Even Worse

LOL! Oh my god I can't stop laughing.....this shit is hilarious!
Climate denying nut-jobs have no place in the EPA.
The EPA should be abolished

-Geaux
Why? Please provide a very detailed answer.
What are they good for?
Oh, silly little things like clean air and clean water, you know, the kind of things you nutters don't care about if it means cutting into corporate profits.

The EPA should be abolished

-Geaux
Why? Please provide a very detailed answer.
What are they good for?
Oh, silly little things like clean air and clean water, you know, the kind of things you nutters don't care about if it means cutting into corporate profits.
Can’t make it up, see

Let's get 'coal country' PA back to work!
That is not going to happen. We will not be getting the horse-and-buggy makers back to work, either.
I wouldn't bet on that... wishful thinking on your part perhaps, lol.

• Ex-EPA administrator Scott Pruitt’s interim replacement, deputy administrator and former coal lobbyist Andrew Wheeler, has long and lucrative ties to the energy and chemical industries.
  • As a lobbyist, Wheeler’s most lucrative client was Murray Energy Corporation, one of the largest coal companies in the U.S.
  • Wheeler also lobbied for Celanese Corporation, a chemical industry giant.
Scott Pruitt’s EPA successor has a long history with coal and chemical companies

Trump has been keeping his campaign promises and the those that he hasn't fulfilled yet he is striving to make good on... We shall see.
Nah, congress is not going to heavily subsidize coal. I would bet heavily against it.
Why would they need to?

What about the appointees and legislation? Name something
No. I asked you a question. After you asking so many questions and having them answered, you will answer my question. Or, don't. That all reflects on you not me.

That is true. Rules stipulate that if you make a claim post proof.
No, sorry. The rules do not compel me to prove the claim that I know something about something. Looks like your own trolling is going nowhere.
Then you have nothing plain and simple. That ain’t good on a message board. Your word is nothing!
But I don't care if you believe me or not. By your logic you didnt answer my question, because you can't.

No, sorry. The rules do not compel me to prove the claim that I know something about something. Looks like your own trolling is going nowhere.
Then you have nothing plain and simple. That ain’t good on a message board. Your word is nothing!
But I don't care if you believe me or not. By your logic you didnt answer my question, because you can't.

OK, so, you abuse goats.. must be true, I don't have to prove it. I'm contacting the ASPCA.

Indeed. Trump should continue to replace anyone hounded and harassed out of his position with someone even farther from the Progs.

I totally agree. What we are witnessing is a bunch of insolent children not getting everything they want anymore.

They created the New Rules. We Normal People need to treat them in return according to the New Rules they put in place. If they don't like it, then then can stop their violent actions and rhetoric.

a pro pollution advocate should not be running it either....it's suppose to protect the environment and us.... it's a 'protection' agency, for goodness sake! We do not need ''fossil fuel energy, promoters'' in that agency....

These pro polluters should be working in the Department of Energy.... not the EPA of which congress legislated as a protection agency, to protect us....

a pro pollution advocate should not be running it either....it's suppose to protect the environment and us.... it's a 'protection' agency, for goodness sake! We do not need ''fossil fuel energy, promoters in that agency....

These pro polluters should be working in the Department of Energy.... not the EPA of which congress legislated as a protection agency, to protect us....

So, name your said "pro-pollution" advocate.

OK, so, you abuse goats.. must be true, I don't have to prove it. I'm contacting the ASPCA.
Go right ahead and embarrass yourself. No, the rules do not compel me to prove that I can explain the task of the EPA.

Forum List

Back