The left wanted Pruitt gone NOW they are whining about his replacement!

Can you? I
Yes! As can most children with the will to learn why. And, as always, thank you for asking.
Except you I see! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
You think that, because somebody hasn't spoonfed this to you, they can't? Despite this explanation being comprised of basic facts in the public record? That is not rational.
You can’t that’s for fking sure
Of course I can, and so could you, were you willing to spend an ounce of effort looking it up.

Let me guess the left are again claiming Republicans want dirty air, dirty water
It doesn't appear that they desire these things, it more appears that they just don't care.

So that's a yes then.

1970 Republicans want dirty air and dirty water.
1980 Republicans want dirty air and dirty water.
1990 Republicans want dirty air and dirty water.
2000 Republicans want dirty air and dirty water.
2010 Republicans want dirty air and dirty water.
2018 Republicans want dirty air and dirty water.

The Left is going to bitch about everything and everybody, whether it's true or not. It's not like they have anything they can point to and say "we did this for you". What's too bad is that the Right could've done more but they couldn't get their shit together.

Let me guess the left are again claiming Republicans want dirty air, dirty water
It doesn't appear that they desire these things, it more appears that they just don't care.

So that's a yes then.

1970 Republicans want dirty air and dirty water.
1980 Republicans want dirty air and dirty water.
1990 Republicans want dirty air and dirty water.
2000 Republicans want dirty air and dirty water.
2010 Republicans want dirty air and dirty water.
2018 Republicans want dirty air and dirty water.
You would think republicans want dirty air and water.

Dem's are spilling hundreds of millions of gallons of raw sewage into public waterways, so fouling the water swimming and beaches have to be closed for fear of DEATH, and its Republicans who want dirty water???

Why don’t you then
Why would I? I am not your mommy. You can easily look it up yourself.
Look up what?
The answer to your previous question, of course. I don't understand why you are having such a hard time following the discussion. The board format is quite simple.
Sure, I know the rules, why can’t you post evidence to your claim
I can, so that is not an appropriate question.

So that's a yes
No,it clearly was a refutation of your statement. You may want to read the preceding posts again .

Its you Dem's and your filthy Dem cities that are polluting the water. Hundreds of millions of gallons of untreated raw sewage spilled into public waterways so fouling the water swimming and beaches have to be closed. This is where you start mumbling and deflecting.

Forum List

Back