The left wants a civil war, let's give them one

You have to know that it's the communist cities that will be eating each other as food producers and transport will refuse to help the hot zones in the cities. The cities are isolated blue dots in miles of hostile territories. Half the nation is unwilling to accept the authority of the other half. That's BOTH sides. The nation is ungovernable. What's next is massive sabotage and espionage on BOTH sides. That's the civil war.

Neat.

You’ve been talking about that for a while.

Let us know when you finally decide to follow through on that.

This OP article is funny as heck

In an effort to counter these attacks by the ANC and their armed wing, MK, the South African government labelled them as terrorists.

Sound familiar America? Is Antifa really the threat Trump would have you think? Today’s terrorist is tomorrow’s government. It all depends on which side of history you end up.
Bring it on!

We will kick your asses just like last time.
Conservatives need a good ass kicking every 150 years or so
With what?

Who is gonna do your fighting for you?

Arrogant and stupid too. You're more like Trump every day.

here were no conservative Republicans in 1860..Lincoln was a Lib.
No. The tobacco plantations went to pot, the slave-owners were stoned on weed and couldn't make payroll anymore, so they fired the slaves and started the war, and that's when Abraham Lincoln told them they'd better get off the property if they didn't want to go to prison.

We should merge all these threads into one giant one.

It would be full of "It would be a blood bath!" and "I'll see you soon ;)" and "Come over here and try to take my gun" comments.

Just a massive collection of impotent rage. It would be fun to revisit this assortment of empty threats over time.
Why this thread is about the left wanting a civil war, read the link

No it isn't

It is about a RWNJ telling everyone that the left wants a civil war...

The left won the election, the RWNJ is trying to spread rumours of a war because that is what he wants...

Well fuck you... If you want a war, ye will have to start it yourself... Go on ahead, start one tomorrow, the police need the target practice...

no need for us to fight one another. You take out liberal leaders. Then their flock will follow us, Remember a liberal does as it is told by their leaders. They have no mind of their own.

Or you do nothing other than TALK about taking people out on an anonymous message board.

Send in the keyboard warriors!

In an effort to counter these attacks by the ANC and their armed wing, MK, the South African government labelled them as terrorists.

Sound familiar America? Is Antifa really the threat Trump would have you think? Today’s terrorist is tomorrow’s government. It all depends on which side of history you end up.
Bring it on!

We know you will be there ready to swing your purse and pull hair honey.
Any time you pu$$ie$ start to feel Froggy... go right ahead and jump... you'll get bitch-slapped just like last time.

We should merge all these threads into one giant one.

It would be full of "It would be a blood bath!" and "I'll see you soon ;)" and "Come over here and try to take my gun" comments.

Just a massive collection of impotent rage. It would be fun to revisit this assortment of empty threats over time.
Why this thread is about the left wanting a civil war, read the link

No it isn't

It is about a RWNJ telling everyone that the left wants a civil war...

The left won the election, the RWNJ is trying to spread rumours of a war because that is what he wants...

Well fuck you... If you want a war, ye will have to start it yourself... Go on ahead, start one tomorrow, the police need the target practice...
You didn't read the link you moron

Bring it on!

We know you will be there ready to swing your purse and pull hair honey.
Any time you pu$$ie$ start to feel Froggy... go right ahead and jump... you'll get bitch-slapped just like last time.

Republicans 1. Democrats 0

They get it all out online and then go take a nap.

The funniest part to me is that they're convinced they'd have the police and the military on their side.

You didn't see the video of cops giving water to armed militia?

I would crush an Antifa communist throat with my boot heel.

I would crush an Antifa communist throat with my boot heel.
Aren’t you like 90 years old?

no need for us to fight one another. You take out liberal leaders. Then their flock will follow us, Remember a liberal does as it is told by their leaders. They have no mind of their own.

Or you do nothing other than TALK about taking people out on an anonymous message board.

If we let people like yourself lead.
130976451_1514789012054243_7269661285340986201_n.jpg

View attachment 430637

Yet you don’t actually DO anything. Odd.

Have you tried taking out the liberal leaders like you said? Have you tried doing anything at all?

View attachment 430637

Have you tried taking out the liberal leaders like you said? Have you tried doing anything at all?
Tried to vote them out. You do realize when the liberal elite take over, you won't matter to them anymore. You will suffer like the rest. I've also got me 4 acres of and that has a creek 2 natural springs on it and is across the street from a private lake that is over a mile and a half long. That I have full access to. The lake is also spring fed. So what have you done? If the shit hits the fan, I'm pretty well covered.

View attachment 430637

Tried to vote them out. You do realize when the liberal elite take over, you won't matter to them anymore. You will suffer like the rest. I've also got me 4 acres of and that has a creek 2 natural springs on it and is across the street from a private lake that is over a mile and a half long. That I have full access to. The lake is also spring fed. So what have you done? If the shit hits the fan, I'm pretty well covered.

Shit isn’t going to hit the fan. You’re just paranoid.

Forum List

Back