Zone1 The Left Wants To Cancel White People

We* won't go down without a fight.

We White people are nice until we are not.

* I mean real White people not these pathetic pussy White Guilt pukes.

One thing I discovered when I grew up was that most blacks hate white people. They just hide it well. But get enough of them together and they all of the sudden get brave and show their true feelings.
Bull----. Blacks don't like whites who are racists. What I have found is that whites who are racist love to project their attitudes on others. Like you do here. Everything you claim about blacks is what whites who are racist do. This why places like this exist because whites who practice racism can say what they are too scared to say to our faces.

We* won't go down without a fight.

We White people are nice until we are not.

* I mean real White people not these pathetic pussy White Guilt pukes.
Paranoia is not a good thing.

So understand this, we non whites have been very patient and if we decide to go off you won't survive.

Bull----. Blacks don't like whites who are racists. What I have found is that whites who are racist love to project their attitudes on others. Like you do here. Everything you claim about blacks is what whites who are racist do. This why places like this exist because whites who practice racism can say what they are too scared to say to our faces.
Annnnnnnd the usual suspects show up.
IM2 is one of those racists that wants to put all the whites in trains and take em to the ovens by Christmas.

So white leftists want to cancel themselves.

Annnnnnnd the usual suspects show up.
IM2 is one of those racists that wants to put all the whites in trains and take em to the ovens by Christmas.
You are the racist pod nuh. And don't project what you want to do the blacks onto me.

You are the racist pod nuh. And don't project what you want to do the blacks onto me.
I'm not the person that only posts about racial topics. You are.
FYI, half my family is black, bud-dy. Been in a mixed marriage for 45 years.
They tell me exactly what you're thinking.....and every day more and more of you come out of the woodwork and tell us what's on your mind.
BTW, one of you racists told me exactly what I said about the ovens here on USMB a few years ago....so don't play dumb.
The Biden adm is openly talking about getting rid of whites and now so is CNN...which I featured in the OP.

Forum List

Back