The leftists just don't get it: It is NOT about Trump

forkintheroad7

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2024
I tend to think liberals were shocked to see the level of support Trump got directly after the fake verdict. I'm sure most of them were shocked because I myself was and I am far from being a dimrat.

$200 million in donations and it's probably higher now.

And all the libs here can do is scream: CULTIST at Trump supporters.

Either they just don't get it or they are deliberately LYING calling us that. We don't know which it is (both) because they are always both clueless AND dishonest

In any case, we love Trump because he wants a good and strong America and his definition of such is the same as something like 80% of the population.. you know, those of us who don't believe in the little people being poor while everyone who works for the tyrannical govt is filthy rich.. (Russia, China, Iran...)

I tend to think liberals were shocked to see the level of support Trump got directly after the fake verdict. I'm sure most of them were shocked because I myself was and I am far from being a dimrat.

$200 million in donations and it's probably higher now.

And all the libs here can do is scream: CULTIST at Trump supporters.

Either they just don't get it or they are deliberately LYING calling us that. We don't know which it is (both) because they are always both clueless AND dishonest

In any case, we love Trump because he wants a good and strong America and his definition of such is the same as something like 80% of the population.. you know, those of us who don't believe in the little people being poor while everyone who works for the tyrannical govt is filthy rich.. (Russia, China, Iran...)

You know what Marx said. First trick is to accuse your enemy of that which you yourself are guilty of.

You know what Marx said. First trick is to accuse your enemy of that which you yourself are guilty of.

Really? I have read some on Marx but missed that. I know he was a loser as a father and husband. I believe one, maybe both of his wives were put into an insane asylum and I hear some of his kids starved.. not sure they died of it.. It's been awhile since I read anything about that ..*&^% who admitted to being a Satanist.

a real beauty, as Trump would say LOL

maybe both?
I doubt it. While looking for it, it became apparent Goebbels was no fan of Marx.
"
The war we are fighting until victory or the bitter end is in its deepest sense a war between Christ and Marx. Christ: the principle of love. Marx: the principle of hate.

"

I don't doubt he said that, because he said this, too:

"The cleverest trick used in propaganda against Germany during the war was to accuse Germany of what our enemies themselves were doing. Even today, large parts of world opinion are convinced that the typical characteristics of German propaganda are lying, crudeness, reversing the facts, and the like. "

Last edited:
I doubt it. While looking for it, it became apparent Goebbels was no fan of Marx.
"
The war we are fighting until victory or the bitter end is in its deepest sense a war between Christ and Marx. Christ: the principle of love. Marx: the principle of hate.

"

I don't doubt he said that, because he said this, too:

"The cleverest trick used in propaganda against Germany during the war was to accuse Germany of what our enemies themselves were doing. Even today, large parts of world opinion are convinced that the typical characteristics of German propaganda are lying, crudeness, reversing the facts, and the like. "

thanks for this info

Even everyday Ds don't want to live in a country that convicts anyone who doesn't tow the party line

They may hate Trump (the media told them to) but they do not want to live in a country like this.. and sometimes will even admit it

Marx said to accuse your enemies of that which you are doing.

Goebbels said that Germany was being accused of what her enemies had done.

Different perspectives on the same theme.

The Trump popularity thing has to do with

wanting to be able to afford what one used to afford

and not wanting millions of absolute STRANGERS to invade our country

If Trump didn't stand for what America wants re the above, America would not care that he got convicted

Of course, the elite dimrats know that and that's why he was convicted

Forum List

Back