The Left's Campaign to Neuter the Constitution

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
In the linked article, Professor Turley details the Left's ongoing campaign to neuter (or re-write) the Constitution along Leftist ideological guidelines, by compromising the Supreme Court and other means. The headlines are constantly aflame with outraged reactions to cases like Roe v Wade, with no mind to consider that it was a completely proper decision - in Constitutional terms, not even a controversial one.

My own pet peeve is the rewriting of Article I, giving Congress the power to do pretty much anything it wants to do, unrestrained by Article I OR the Tenth Amendment, whose meaning is clear. But it would take balls the size of watermelons for any Congressperson to address that outrage.

In the linked article, Professor Turley details the Left's ongoing campaign to neuter (or re-write) the Constitution along Leftist ideological guidelines, by compromising the Supreme Court and other means. The headlines are constantly aflame with outraged reactions to cases like Roe v Wade, with no mind to consider that it was a completely proper decision - in Constitutional terms, not even a controversial one.

My own pet peeve is the rewriting of Article I, giving Congress the power to do pretty much anything it wants to do, unrestrained by Article I OR the Tenth Amendment, whose meaning is clear. But it would take balls the size of watermelons for any Congressperson to address that outrage.
wasn;'t us who made corporations into immortal "people" or claimed the founders were wrong about "all equal under law, " "septation of powers" and "checks and balances? " did you take high school civics?

wasn;'t us who made corporations into immortal "people" or claimed the founders were wrong about "all equal under law, " "septation of powers" and "checks and balances? " did you take high school civics?
Yes. And I graduated from Law School, as well as grade school spelling.

Corporations are fictitious "persons," as anyone with a three-digit IQ knows.

Forum List

Back