the lefts claim that Trump supporters arent getting vaccinated are spreading covid is a lie

The vaccine was developed before trump got into the fray. The testing was still in process and trump bypassed it. Lucky he did in this case, although you naysayers are refusing to get a vaccine since it is
still a work in process. Thank you, President Biden, for taking a messed-up distribution system and
organizing the process so the vaccine can be given to all.
Yes. Thankfully President Biden put someone in charge of the distribution who knew what he was doing. I can’t think of anyone more qualified for the job than General Perna.

LOL, Trump did what? He sure didn't develop the vaccines. I suspect he never took chemistry and I have no doubt he never studied undergraduate coursework in biology, chemistry, calculus, health science, social science, and behavioral science.

In fact Trump put more people in harms way of the virus by holding rallies without masks and his cockamamie claims that the virus would soon disappear.

Are you a liar or a dimwit, easily led by this charlatan and demagogue ?
Your boys rioting all last summer didn't help.

Your boys rioting all last summer didn't help.
Those rioters are not anybody's "boys", hotshot. However, the Jan 6 insurrectionists are certainly your "boys." White supremacist groups who have committed crime after crime are certainly your "boys," yes?

Those rioters are not anybody's "boys", hotshot. However, the Jan 6 insurrectionists are certainly your "boys." White supremacist groups who have committed crime after crime are certainly your "boys," yes?
No blm and antifa are your guys and the fbi had agents in the jan 6 weakening that happened. You guys cheat again and that will be a walk in the park.

Forum List

Back