The Left's Greatest Fear

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
No, not the Trump-Biden debates......in fact, those might be comic gold.

No....it's this lady whose birthday is this very day.

Ruth-Bader-Ginsburg-2010.jpg

Ruth Bader Ginsburg, née Joan Ruth Bader, (born March 15, 1933, Brooklyn, New York, U.S.), associate justice of the Supreme Court of the United States from 1993. She was the second woman to serve on the Supreme Court."
Britannica.com

And you know why they have that feeling.......

Best wishes, Ruthie, for a long and happy retirement.

Here's my fear: the local high school in my neighborhood produced Ruthie, Chuck Schumer, and Bernie Sanders!!!

Yikes!!

Ruth Bader Ginsburg, née Joan Ruth Bader, (born March 15, 1933, Brooklyn, New York, U.S.), associate justice of the Supreme Court of the United States from 1993. She was the second woman to serve on the Supreme Court."
Britannica.com

Here's my fear: the local high school in my neighborhood produced Ruthie, Chuck Schumer, and Bernie Sanders!!!

Yikes!!

My lawyer daughter loves RBG. Named her daughter after her. That said....
When Ruth retires, Trump will be appointing:

upload_2020-3-15_11-2-7.jpeg
Amy Coney Barrett, ND Law Professor

Then after Breyer (81) retires, Trump will appoint another young conservative justice

Then Justice Thomas (71) should retire and give his seat to another young conservative as the ultimate FU to the democrats

The left hates the truth. They need to do their best to distort it. If they don't, Trump gets reelected, the Democrats lose the house and like others said, we can then straighten out the Supreme Court. It would be nice to straighten out the cancerous ninth circuit too. It's getting old watching them continuously put injunctions against Trump's common sense policies.

The left hates the truth. They need to do their best to distort it. If they don't, Trump gets reelected, the Democrats lose the house and like others said, we can then straighten out the Supreme Court. It would be nice to straighten out the cancerous ninth circuit too. It's getting old watching them continuously put injunctions against Trump's common sense policies.
."By the numbers overall (including Phipps), Trump has nominated and had confirmed:

Supreme Court: 2

Courts of Appeals: 43

District/Specialty Courts: 85

Trump is running out of Court of Appeals vacancies to fill, in part a result of his focus on filling those critical slots:

Current and known future vacancies: 141

Courts of Appeals: 6

District/Specialty Courts*: 135

Pending nominees for current and known future vacancies: 58

Courts of Appeals: 2

District/Specialty Courts*: 56"
Liberal nightmare: Takeover of federal judiciary by "larval Scalias is devastatingly close to completion"

"Trump may not have the “best people” representing him or running his White House, but he’s picking them to be judges. Indeed, “based solely on objective legal credentials,” left-leaning Vox’s Ian Millhiser says, “the average Trump appointee has a far more impressive résumé than any past president’s nominees.”
Approximately 40 percent of Trump’s appellate nominees clerked for a Supreme Court justice, and about 80 percent clerked on a federal court of appeals. That compares to less than a quarter of Obama’s nominees who clerked on the Supreme Court, and less than half with a federal appellate clerkship."
All We Want for Christmas is More Judges: Ho, Ho, Ho

Happy birthday Ruthie baby!

Now die already.

Britannica.com

Yikes!!

well

I am not FAR LEFT (though I'm sure in your deranged brain you probably think so)

but I'd like to know exactly what it is anyone has to fear?

we are ALL American citizens
and we all have EQUAL (the same) rights.

so even if all 9 Supreme Court justices conservative republicans I would assume that they have no intention of taking any rights away from anyone....

and since it is OBVIOUS that LIBERALS (your LEFT) are winning the culture war....

I don't see any reason to fear.....

Britannica.com

Yikes!!

well

I am not FAR LEFT (though I'm sure in your deranged brain you probably think so)

so even if all 9 Supreme Court justices conservative republicans I would assume that they have no intention of taking any rights away from anyone....

and since it is OBVIOUS that LIBERALS (your LEFT) are winning the culture war....

No, righties are not the ones who want to dismantle the constitution, so there is nothing to fear if we get all conservatives. If we get a lefty majority, THAT is when we are in danger.

Britannica.com

Yikes!!

well

No, righties are not the ones who want to dismantle the constitution, so there is nothing to fear if we get all conservatives. If we get a lefty majority, THAT is when we are in danger.

"No, righties are not the ones who want to dismantle the constitution,"

are you talking about the righties who are NOT racists but don't want blacks or browns living in their neighborhoods and would like laws allowing them the right to discriminate?

are you talking about the righties who believe in RELIGIOUS LIBERTY and want LAWS establishing THEIR CHRISTIAN religion as the protected religionof the land and laws against NON-christian religions?

are you about the righties who still think gays are perverts and want laws criminalizing them?
(think Roy Moore)

are you talking about the righties who think pot smokers should be taken out back and shot?

Britannica.com

Yikes!!
We have nothing to fear

We are well within the election year and we know that Republicans do not fill SCOTUS vacancies in an election year.

They want the voters to decide who should fill the seat

Britannica.com

Yikes!!
Burn that high school down please.

Britannica.com

Yikes!!

well

Let's check.

How do you feel about voluntary prayer in school?

Gay marriage?

Open borders?

Free speech, specifically pastors endorsing political candidates?

The enumerated authority in article 1, section 8?

Britannica.com

Yikes!!

well

"No, righties are not the ones who want to dismantle the constitution,"

are you talking about the righties who are NOT racists but don't want blacks or browns living in their neighborhoods and would like laws allowing them the right to discriminate?

are you talking about the righties who believe in RELIGIOUS LIBERTY and want LAWS establishing THEIR CHRISTIAN religion as the protected religionof the land and laws against NON-christian religions?

are you about the righties who still think gays are perverts and want laws criminalizing them?
(think Roy Moore)

are you talking about the righties who think pot smokers should be taken out back and shot?

You will not be able to document a single lie in your post.

Britannica.com

Yikes!!
We have nothing to fear

We are well within the election year and we know that Republicans do not fill SCOTUS vacancies in an election year.

They want the voters to decide who should fill the seat
That's only for second termers on the way out. Trump will nominate a judge in October if there is a spot to fill.

Forum List

Back