The Left's Unlikely Alliance with Islam

Here's a very interesting article from 2007, suggesting that this "unlikely alliance" has been "secretly growing" since the start of the Iraq War.

"Where else can you sit down in a single evening and listen to senior people from Hamas, Hezbollah, the Muslim Brotherhood, people from the revolutionary left and the antiwar movement from around the globe?"

— British Trotskyite John Rees at the Cairo Anti-War Conference, April 2007

The roster of Islamist-left alliances quietly grows every day: Massachusetts Institute of Technology linguistics professor Noam Chomsky praises Hamas and denounces America on Hezbollah's Al-Manar television. London Mayor Ken Livingstone invites a leading Islamist, Sheikh Yosef Al-Qaradawi, who is known for supporting suicide attacks, to visit his city.

In addition, MEMRI researchers monitoring jihadi Web sites have recently found Islamists trying to influence American anti-war efforts. On the Islamist Al-Mohajroon Web site, someone with the username Al-Wathiq Billah instructs readers on how to infiltrate popular American Internet forums to distribute jihadist films and spread disinformation about the war.

"There is no doubt, my brothers, that raiding American forums is among the most important means of obtaining victory in the fierce media war ... and of influencing the views of the weak-minded American who pays his taxes so they will go to the infidel American army. This American is an idiot and does not know where Iraq is ... Every electronic mujahid" must engage in this raiding, Mr. Billah writes.

Islamist-Left Alliance A Growing Force - May 9, 2007 - The New York Sun

Sound familiar? :eek:

"how to infiltrate popular American Internet forums to distribute jihadist films and spread disinformation about the war."

The righties here are doing that on this forum for their own ends as are the lefties.

Shoot, we have the christian dominionists, and the anti-evolution gang, and the warmers, and birthers, and trutheres, etc.

This article hits the nail right on the head in my estimation. What do you think?

As we look around the world at the countries that practice Islam as a state religion, it is almost incomprehensible that the left should defend Islam so fervently. We don't have to look to the radicals in the Taliban or Hamas to see issues that most Americans would question. Sharia Law is practiced by most Islamic centric countries, and it is in almost direct opposition to the principles on which America was established and in direct contrast to the agenda of the left in America. What is important to realize is that Sharia Law isn't an outlier, practiced by radicals like al-Qaeda, but actually the mainstream core of jurisprudence in the Islamic world.

Rest of the OP here: American Thinker: The Left's Unlikely Alliance with Islam

Do you have any idea how much of the worlds population is Muslim?

Assholes like this idiot who wrote this article want a world war with Islam.

You are chearleading it.

You're obviously clueless so have fun with your continued baseless accusations. I will humor myself with trying to help you understand. The policy of Nation Building has always been a Liberal Foreign Policy. This is why it was lead by Neocons who are generally Liberal on both domestic and foreign policies. The big problem for idiots like you is trying to help you understand the complexities of intra-Party domination from the coupling of the Christian Right and Neocons and that just because a bunch of shitball RINOs supported Iraq that does not mean it was a "Conservative" agenda.

Why don't you look up why Francis Fukuyama rescinded his support for Nation Building in the ME. ( I know, I know.......you're thinking "Who the hell is Fukuuuyannalna?)

My goodness, you're dumb.

Let me lay it out for you. WARNING!! This contains logic, a concept with which you're unfamiliar -- a common leftist failing.

You condemn Obama for "selling out". If you're a conservative, you could only claim he sold out because he ran as a moderate and moved to the left. He did not run as a moderate.

You should probably stop pretending to be something you're not. You suck at it.

You completely ignored my post again only to further embarrass yourself. I've never ever supported Obushama because I knew he would continue many policies of the Bush admin but that is not why he is a sell-out. It is because he abandoned his church when he was taking heat during his campaign and because he falsely accepted the term "African-American" to boost his poll numbers. Neither reason is based on political positions but on character. You love getting bitch slapped.

Ahhh. So he's a sellout for abandoning his racist church.

That belief system is incompatible with conservatism. You fail once again.

You're a little late to the party truth. OBM declared war on the United States in 1996. It seems you and the other surrender monkeys are cheerleading for the other team. Why is that?

Here's a very interesting article from 2007, suggesting that this "unlikely alliance" has been "secretly growing" since the start of the Iraq War.

"Where else can you sit down in a single evening and listen to senior people from Hamas, Hezbollah, the Muslim Brotherhood, people from the revolutionary left and the antiwar movement from around the globe?"

— British Trotskyite John Rees at the Cairo Anti-War Conference, April 2007

The roster of Islamist-left alliances quietly grows every day: Massachusetts Institute of Technology linguistics professor Noam Chomsky praises Hamas and denounces America on Hezbollah's Al-Manar television. London Mayor Ken Livingstone invites a leading Islamist, Sheikh Yosef Al-Qaradawi, who is known for supporting suicide attacks, to visit his city.

In addition, MEMRI researchers monitoring jihadi Web sites have recently found Islamists trying to influence American anti-war efforts. On the Islamist Al-Mohajroon Web site, someone with the username Al-Wathiq Billah instructs readers on how to infiltrate popular American Internet forums to distribute jihadist films and spread disinformation about the war.

"There is no doubt, my brothers, that raiding American forums is among the most important means of obtaining victory in the fierce media war ... and of influencing the views of the weak-minded American who pays his taxes so they will go to the infidel American army. This American is an idiot and does not know where Iraq is ... Every electronic mujahid" must engage in this raiding, Mr. Billah writes.

Islamist-Left Alliance A Growing Force - May 9, 2007 - The New York Sun

Sound familiar? :eek:
Terrorists also see the Left's opposition to the war as support:
THE man who helped mix the deadly one-tonne Bali nightclub bomb Sawad, alias Sardjiyo, yesterday said he wanted to thank the Australian people who had supported his cause during recent Australian anti-Gulf War protests.
"I want to thank the Australian people who supported our cause when they demonstrated against the policies of George Bush. Say thank you to all of them," Sawad said.​

This article hits the nail right on the head in my estimation. What do you think?

As we look around the world at the countries that practice Islam as a state religion, it is almost incomprehensible that the left should defend Islam so fervently. We don't have to look to the radicals in the Taliban or Hamas to see issues that most Americans would question. Sharia Law is practiced by most Islamic centric countries, and it is in almost direct opposition to the principles on which America was established and in direct contrast to the agenda of the left in America. What is important to realize is that Sharia Law isn't an outlier, practiced by radicals like al-Qaeda, but actually the mainstream core of jurisprudence in the Islamic world.

You are chearleading it.

All good Americans recognize that we don't tell anyone in another country how to practice their religion. While we have freedom of religious expression in this country, limitations to exist on freedom of religious practices. Illegal behavior includes polygamy or blood atonement or other such behaviors.

You're obviously clueless so have fun with your continued baseless accusations. I will humor myself with trying to help you understand. The policy of Nation Building has always been a Liberal Foreign Policy. This is why it was lead by Neocons who are generally Liberal on both domestic and foreign policies. The big problem for idiots like you is trying to help you understand the complexities of intra-Party domination from the coupling of the Christian Right and Neocons and that just because a bunch of shitball RINOs supported Iraq that does not mean it was a "Conservative" agenda.

Why don't you look up why Francis Fukuyama rescinded his support for Nation Building in the ME. ( I know, I know.......you're thinking "Who the hell is Fukuuuyannalna?)

Let me lay it out for you. WARNING!! This contains logic, a concept with which you're unfamiliar -- a common leftist failing.

You condemn Obama for "selling out". If you're a conservative, you could only claim he sold out because he ran as a moderate and moved to the left. He did not run as a moderate.

You completely ignored my post again only to further embarrass yourself. I've never ever supported Obushama because I knew he would continue many policies of the Bush admin but that is not why he is a sell-out. It is because he abandoned his church when he was taking heat during his campaign and because he falsely accepted the term "African-American" to boost his poll numbers. Neither reason is based on political positions but on character. You love getting bitch slapped.

Ahhh. So he's a sellout for abandoning his racist church.

That belief system is incompatible with conservatism. You fail once again.

Holy shit you are sooper stoopid. It doesn't matter if one agrees or disagrees with the view of his ex church. The fact is without that church he would not have had a political career and the moment it became advantageous to abandon his church that is exactly what he did. That is what made him a sell out you fucking ignorant bitch.

Holy shit you are sooper stoopid. It doesn't matter if one agrees or disagrees with the view of his ex church. The fact is without that church he would not have had a political career and the moment it became advantageous to abandon his church that is exactly what he did. That is what made him a sell out you fucking ignorant bitch.
There's some of that cheerleading you say you don't do. If you don't support him, why are you so upset he threw the racist church under the bus?

You are chearleading it.

Are you suggesting we surrender to islam so we don't have to worry about "a fight"? Do you just want to go quietly into second-rate citizenship?

You're a little late to the party truth. OBM declared war on the United States in 1996. It seems you and the other surrender monkeys are cheerleading for the other team. Why is that?

This is a tired scheme and fucking rejects like you keep trying to play it.

There's some of that cheerleading you say you don't do. If you don't support him, why are you so upset he threw the racist church under the bus?

The fact is without that church he would not have had a political career and the moment it became advantageous to abandon his church that is exactly what he did. That is what made him a sell out you fucking ignorant bitch.

(It's really sad no matter how hard you try to spin or how many strawmen you create you still utterly fail)

You are chearleading it.

Are you suggesting we surrender to islam so we don't have to worry about "a fight"? Do you just want to go quietly into second-rate citizenship?

Surrender to Islam??????? You dumbasses live in a really sick fantasy world.

The fact is without that church he would not have had a political career and the moment it became advantageous to abandon his church that is exactly what he did. That is what made him a sell out you fucking ignorant bitch.

(It's really sad no matter how hard you try to spin or how many strawmen you create you still utterly fail)
It's funny how you call your own words a strawman. :lol:

SurrenderMonkey3.jpg

I'm pointing out obushama is a sell-out and you somehow try to twist that to "cheer leading" for him. Lol.....the fact is I'm a real Conservative and I easily expose ignorant Nationalists like you so you become obsessed with trying to justify your own ignorance. The board is fucking seriously shitty because of people exactly like you who pretend to discuss politics when really you're just uninformed actively ignorant fat ass jokes who deserve nothing less than the hell you have created for yourselves.

I'm pointing out obushama is a sell-out and you somehow try to twist that to "cheer leading" for him. Lol.....the fact is I'm a real Conservative...
Uh huh. :lol:
...and I easily expose ignorant Nationalists like you so you become obsessed with trying to justify your own ignorance.
So you're a Globalist? Another non-conservative position. :lol:
The board is fucking seriously shitty because of people exactly like you who pretend to discuss politics when really you're just uninformed actively ignorant fat ass jokes who deserve nothing less than the hell you have created for yourselves.
Then leave. No one's keeping you here. Idiot. :lol:

The words of the isolationist, chauvinist, and nativist folks here, still mired, in the thinking of the early 20th century, are quite enlightening.

I'm pointing out obushama is a sell-out and you somehow try to twist that to "cheer leading" for him. Lol.....the fact is I'm a real Conservative...
Uh huh. :lol:
...and I easily expose ignorant Nationalists like you so you become obsessed with trying to justify your own ignorance.
So you're a Globalist? Another non-conservative position. :lol:
The board is fucking seriously shitty because of people exactly like you who pretend to discuss politics when really you're just uninformed actively ignorant fat ass jokes who deserve nothing less than the hell you have created for yourselves.
Then leave. No one's keeping you here. Idiot. :lol:

Lol.......keep proving how stoopid you are:

Definition of GLOBALISM

"a national policy of treating the whole world as a proper
sphere for political influence — compare imperialism,
internationalism"
Globalism - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Supporters of the bullshit WOT are the Globalists you fucking dumbass. Every single time I prove your claims wrong you simply make a new one to try and hide the fact you keep getting bitch slapped.

Forum List

Back