The Left's Unlikely Alliance with Islam

So basically you label anything you disagree with as "cheering the left." Class fucking coward.
No, I label anything cheering the left as "cheering the left".

Don't like it? Stop doing it.

Lol........I challenged you to try and prove I'm not a conservative and you completely backed out but continue with the false accusations. Cowards typically make claims they cannot support so I'm not surprised you continue with your baseless strawmen.

Leftist horseshit.

Leftist horseshit.

Leftist horseshit.

Leftist horseshit.

Now you're going to tell me those are the views of a TRUE conservative. :lol:

Lol........I challenged you to try and prove I'm not a conservative and you completely backed out but continue with the false accusations. Cowards typically make claims they cannot support so I'm not surprised you continue with your baseless strawmen.

Leftist horseshit.

Leftist horseshit.

Leftist horseshit.

Leftist horseshit.

You are dealing with the internet version of mersa
his tactic of indestructible ignorance, outrageous dishonesty and persistent fact free posting .
It doesnt matter what you post, he is FACT PROOF.

Leftist horseshit.

Leftist horseshit.

Leftist horseshit.

Leftist horseshit.

You are dealing with the internet version of mersa
his tactic of indestructible ignorance, outrageous dishonesty and persistent fact free posting .
It doesnt matter what you post, he is FACT PROOF.

That's fucking funny coming from a dumbass who claims Allah is not Arabic for God.

Leftist horseshit.

Leftist horseshit.

Leftist horseshit.

Leftist horseshit.

The very first one absolutely proves you are fucking clueless. Invading and occupying Iraq was a Liberal policy you dumbass. It is also known as Nation Building and a good example of why Buckley said Bush is not a Conservative. It is also why many career Conservatives pointed out how the Neocons and Christian Right fucked up my Party. Let me link an informative book you'll be too lazy to read:
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d.html/ref=redir_mdp_mobile/176-3347263-6265431?a=1402208413]Invasion of the Party Snatchers: How the Holy-Rollers and the Neo-Cons Destroyed the GOP:Amazon:Books[/ame]

Conservatives also respect the law and fellow Americans so they generally do not allow petty immature emotions rule their positions. They operate on Principle and not partisan shit like fuckwads like you. There is nothing Conservative about wanting to trash the Constitution simply because idiots falsely blame Islam for 9/11 and by extension indict all Muslims. Thank you for showing how clueless you really are.

Go tantrum boi.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpSfThUv_pc]YouTube - Why waste a temper tantrum if nobody is around to see it????[/ame]

Immaterial.

Why, is that too much for your brain to process?
You want to declared Islam murders equal to Christian murders without listing numbers or statistics. I understand that would be inconvienent for your rants.
Lets compare the goodness Christianity brings compared to the goodness islam brings.
Are you ready? I'll start.
Christian missions in almost every third world country offering food, medical treatment, education, love and compassion (if you believe or not). Mother Teresa's order of nuns that sacrifice personally to serve the poorest of the poor. The Christians that volunteer to sit beside the dying (some old, some diseased, even HIV!). The Christian charities that are found immediately following any disaster, manmade or an act of nature. The Christan homes for pregnant women and abused women. The Christian hospitals that take any denomination patients.

That is a start. Honestly, there are too many to list. Your turn: list the muslim charities that have a proven track record for good (not the tax-deductible money that is given for jihad).

Forgive me. I will remember that "immaterial" counts as a rant. My postings have been organized, factual and effectively countered anti-Islamic "they are all evil Muslims" nonsense put out here. Yet nobody can counter my examples.

My point is this: American muslims pose no threat to America any more than, say, right wing evangelicals or fundamentalists.

So, your opinion is: "American muslims pose no threat to America any more than, say, right wing evangelicals or fundamentalists."? Doesn't that negate "My postings have been organized, factual and effectively countered anti-Islamic "they are all evil Muslims" nonsense put out here."?

BTW, you did not list those muslim charities that are doing "substansiated" good works.
For one that is soooo into facts, it should not be hard for you.

Here is a quote for you

"Now, let us have a closer look at what the Koran says about the infidels:-

Slay the unbelievers wherever you find them(2:191)
Make war on the infidels living in your neighboorhood (9:123)
When opportunity arises, kill the infidels wherever you catch them (9:5)
Kill the Jews and the Christians if they do not convert to Islam or refuse to pay Jizya tax (9:29)
Any religion other than Islam is not acceptable (3:85)
The Jews and the Christians are perverts; fight them (9:30)
Maim and crucify the infidels if they criticise Islam. (5:33)
The infidels are unclean; do not let them into a mosque (9:28)
Punish the unbelievers with garments of fire, hooked iron rods, boiling water; melt their skin and bellies
(22:19)

Do not hanker for peace with the infidels; behead them when you catch them (47:4)
The unbelievers are stupid; urge the Muslims to fight them (8:65)
Muslims must not take the infidels as friends (3:28)
Terrorise and behead those who believe in scriptures other than the Qur’an (8:12)
Muslims must muster all weapons to terrorise the infidels (8:60)
The Qur’an certainly proclaims that when the time is appropriate, Muslims must use force to convert the unbelievers to Islam. For the non-Muslims, the alternative to this is to pay the humiliating protection money (Jizya tax) or be killed (by beheading, of course). A militarily dominant Islam, without doubt, precludes the peaceful co-existence with the unbelievers if the Muslims have to abide strictly by the unalterable stipulations of the Qur’an."

Would you like to give me some quotes that "void" those statements, or do you want to say that "muslims" that believe religion and government should be one either
don't know that is in the Quaran
choose not to follow those sections
Come-on "factman" which is it?

I have yet to see a lefty address the point of the OP.

Why do you guys do all you can to stick your thumb in the eye of Christianity, but will bend over and take it to defend Islam and apologize for it?

One fucking dumb ass, aren't you. No one here, including the conservatives that defend the Moslems right to build the Mosque, are advocating Islam. What they are stating, and what you fools cannot understand, is that under our Constitution, all Americans have certain rights, rights not to be abridged because of their religion or politics.

There is a little matter of the 1st Amendment. If you believe that it can be thrown out at convenience of prejudice, then you obviously think that our Constitution is "just a Goddamned peice of paper".

Is that your way of not answering the question?

Leftist horseshit.

Leftist horseshit.

Leftist horseshit.

Leftist horseshit.

The very first one absolutely proves you are fucking clueless. Invading and occupying Iraq was a Liberal policy you dumbass. It is also known as Nation Building and a good example of why Buckley said Bush is not a Conservative. It is also why many career Conservatives pointed out how the Neocons and Christian Right fucked up my Party. Let me link an informative book you'll be too lazy to read:
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d.html/ref=redir_mdp_mobile/176-3347263-6265431?a=1402208413]Invasion of the Party Snatchers: How the Holy-Rollers and the Neo-Cons Destroyed the GOP:Amazon:Books[/ame]

Conservatives also respect the law and fellow Americans so they generally do not allow petty immature emotions rule their positions. They operate on Principle and not partisan shit like fuckwads like you. There is nothing Conservative about wanting to trash the Constitution simply because idiots falsely blame Islam for 9/11 and by extension indict all Muslims. Thank you for showing how clueless you really are.
And thank you for proving you're ruled solely by emotion...a typical leftist trait. :lol:

Meanwhile, you and Jake continue to cheerlead for Obama.

Christianity has already been proven to be compatible with Western Democratic values and beliefs. Christians did create the United States of America after all. Islam on the other hand,is not compatible with Western Democratic values and beliefs. That's why it's so bizarre watching Leftists viciously attacking Christians while embracing and defending Muslims. It just seems so delusional and hypocritical on their part.

No, Christians did not create the United States. Diests did.

The Christian Nation Myth

Whenever the Supreme Court makes a decision that in any way restricts the intrusion of religion into the affairs of government, a flood of editorials, articles, and letters protesting the ruling is sure to appear in the newspapers. Many protesters decry these decisions on the grounds that they conflict with the wishes and intents of the "founding fathers."

Such a view of American history is completely contrary to known facts. The primary leaders of the so-called founding fathers of our nation were not Bible-believing Christians; they were deists. Deism was a philosophical belief that was widely accepted by the colonial intelligentsia at the time of the American Revolution. Its major tenets included belief in human reason as a reliable means of solving social and political problems and belief in a supreme deity who created the universe to operate solely by natural laws. The supreme God of the Deists removed himself entirely from the universe after creating it. They believed that he assumed no control over it, exerted no influence on natural phenomena, and gave no supernatural revelation to man. A necessary consequence of these beliefs was a rejection of many doctrines central to the Christian religion. Deists did not believe in the virgin birth, divinity, or resurrection of Jesus, the efficacy of prayer, the miracles of the Bible, or even the divine inspiration of the Bible.

These beliefs were forcefully articulated by Thomas Paine in Age of Reason, a book that so outraged his contemporaries that he died rejected and despised by the nation that had once revered him as "the father of the American Revolution." To this day, many mistakenly consider him an atheist, even though he was an out spoken defender of the Deistic view of God. Other important founding fathers who espoused Deism were George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin, Ethan Allen, James Madison, and James Monroe.

" smarthotoldlady: How the Pilgrims Spoke
The British felt themselves superior to those whom they considered savages. Their languages sounded like so many grunts to them, nothing like Latin, Greek, or Hebrew most of the men knew, much less like the English dialect they all spoke. "

"William Bradford was elected governor of Plymouth in the Massachusetts Bay Colony shortly after the Separatists landed. He was a deeply pious, self-educated man who had learned several languages, including Hebrew, in order to "see with his own eyes the ancient oracles of God in their native beauty."

Read more: http://www.america.gov/st/arts-english/2008/May/20080504215102eaifas0.427685.html#ixzz0yT08q8jZ"

"
Taylor was a teacher who sailed to New England in 1668 rather than take an oath of loyalty to the Church of England. He studied at Harvard College, and, like most Harvard-trained ministers, he knew Greek, Latin, and Hebrew.

Read more: http://www.america.gov/st/arts-english/2008/May/20080504215102eaifas0.427685.html#ixzz0yT0MUKux"

Why would the original colonists have learned Hebrew if they did not believe the Bible?
It is easy to pull something from some leftist trying to re-write history, but when you actually read about the people that settled here from Europe, you will find that most were deeply religious (how could they not be, living in the wilderness with no stores, no roads, no support for months at a time from 'civilization?). There is WAY more evidence that they were Christian believers than that they were atheists or "deists". The people that put the government together for this country were from cultures that were formed specifically to worship the Lord as they saw fit (that is even in the liberal history books). Do you think that the Christian culture where they were raised and lived had any, ANY influence on their daily decisions, much less the decisions they were making for a "future" country? Please, where is your common sense, man?

Well hating western culture and religion is getting old, I mean I would think after in excess of 200 years they would bitch about something other than the evils of Christianity and Jews,etc and actually support the equality and human rights they claim to support.

Unfortunately they are still living in Marx's time with the same world view, of course there are exceptions but most leftists I meet or know either hate Jews or hate Christianity, and focus all their attention there. I would call it a hate cult, but its beyond that...it's a religion of its own now. In fact leftists hate and have killed more Jews than Muslims have in the whole of history. ;)
Christianity is the source from with our liberty and enterprise was spawned. It must be hated and destroyed so the favored system can take its place.

It's amazing how your hatred for what you fail to comprehend manifests into unfettered obsession for creating fantasies that attempt to justify your hate.

Can you demonstrate this supposed "hate"? Quotes? Evidence?

This article hits the nail right on the head in my estimation. What do you think?

As we look around the world at the countries that practice Islam as a state religion, it is almost incomprehensible that the left should defend Islam so fervently. We don't have to look to the radicals in the Taliban or Hamas to see issues that most Americans would question. Sharia Law is practiced by most Islamic centric countries, and it is in almost direct opposition to the principles on which America was established and in direct contrast to the agenda of the left in America. What is important to realize is that Sharia Law isn't an outlier, practiced by radicals like al-Qaeda, but actually the mainstream core of jurisprudence in the Islamic world.

Rest of the OP here: American Thinker: The Left's Unlikely Alliance with Islam

xotoxi-albums-pictures-9-picture1993-blindly-partisan.png

Even if it is completely true.....

Leftist horseshit.

Leftist horseshit.

Leftist horseshit.

Leftist horseshit.

And thank you for proving you're ruled solely by emotion...a typical leftist trait. :lol:

Meanwhile, you and Jake continue to cheerlead for Obama.

Rotfl! You completely ignore my post then claim I cheer for obama? Lol! I've consistently railed him as Obushama and pointed out numerous times he's a fucking sell out. What other bullshit you want to try and sell you dishonest cocksucking punk?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRdCzp4R0Cw&feature=related"]YouTube - George Denies kissing Saddam's ass[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmeyi60_Mg&feature=related[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_-xvGVl61o&feature=related[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DY81wu25fd8&feature=related[/ame]

CurveLight. You are like your idol George Galloway, the lying, self-hating westerner. :cuckoo:

Last edited:

Hahahahahaha......I slammed your dumb ass in a different thread so like many other ignorant cowards on this board you rely on childlish dishonesty for compensation.

You tried to castigate me for pointing out some iraqis said it was better under Saddam and you referenced Robert Fisk to prove me wrong..........until I posted the fact he said exactly the same thing I did. Fucking stings to get smacked down so bad eh? Lol.

Forum List

Back