The Left's Unlikely Alliance with Islam

Hahahahahaha......I slammed your dumb ass in a different thread so like many other ignorant cowards on this board you rely on childlish dishonesty for compensation.

You tried to castigate me for pointing out some iraqis said it was better under Saddam and you referenced Robert Fisk to prove me wrong..........until I posted the fact he said exactly the same thing I did. Fucking stings to get smacked down so bad eh? Lol.
Actually you came out sounding like a total git with an ego complex and I doubt I am the only person to come to that assessment. Also the fact you are slamming Robert Fisk makes it even worse for you, especially since I like and respect him (even though I have a difference of opinion over Israel).

If you want to support Islamic theocracy and dictatorships that's up to you. But since you support Saddam Hussein (and are indifferent to the human suffering of the people who lived under him), a man whom both I and Robert Fisk despise. Plus before you start he states it in his books and articles (particularly "The Great War for Civilization" and "The Age of the Warrior").

I have lost all respect for you as a person. This is because least of which Saddam committed Genocide against thousands of Kurds, and terrorized and murdered innocent people in his own country, as well as people in another country (Iran) even if he did so with western backing (which I think would make it even worse betraying and murdering his own people aka Muslims).

saddam2.jpg

Well he's dead now, so shut up. Plus if there is a hell, I am sure his ass won't be far away from yours.* :)

*If there is a god I am going to hell, but I would be alongside Plato, Aristotle,etc for not believing in the 'correct' god whereas you would be going there for being a totally heartless jackass.

Last edited:

Hahahahahaha......I slammed your dumb ass in a different thread so like many other ignorant cowards on this board you rely on childlish dishonesty for compensation.

You tried to castigate me for pointing out some iraqis said it was better under Saddam and you referenced Robert Fisk to prove me wrong..........until I posted the fact he said exactly the same thing I did. Fucking stings to get smacked down so bad eh? Lol.
Actually you came out sounding like a total git with an ego complex and I doubt I am the only person to come to that assessment. Also the fact you are slamming Robert Fisk...[Truncated]

I stopped reading right there. Why? I've never slammed Fisk you dumbass. All I did was point out the irony you tried to cite him while trying to prove I was wrong for highlighting the fact iraqis said it was better under Saddam.........Fisk has said the same damn thing and you have ignored that fact because you're an obvious dishonest coward. Now cry some more......

Rotfl! You completely ignore my post...
You mean like you only addressed one of the links I provided?
...then claim I cheer for obama? Lol! I've consistently railed him as Obushama and pointed out numerous times he's a fucking sell out. What other bullshit you want to try and sell you dishonest cocksucking punk?
He's a sell-out? Oh, so you think he's not far left enough.

You're really not helping your case here, you know. :lol:

...then claim I cheer for obama? Lol! I've consistently railed him as Obushama and pointed out numerous times he's a fucking sell out. What other bullshit you want to try and sell you dishonest cocksucking punk?

Life is to short to waste on that vandal ,Tantrum boi posts are comprised of indestructible ignorance, outrageous dishonesty and persistently fact free , dont waste your time, ridicule is all he deserves .

Last edited:

No. You completely ignored my post. I only addressed one of my posts you linked because that one in itself proved you are clueless. Iraq is a Liberal policy you dumbfuck. As a Conservative I am against sending our Troops to die to build someone else's neighborhood.

You accuse me of "cheering" Obushama yet you can't provide a single post that proves that. You're probably so fucking stoopid you would cite a post of mine asking for evidence of who ghostwrote obama's books. Are you so lost you would confuse honesty for partisanship? You guys are the reason this board is a fucking joke and an unbelievably sad commentary on American politics.

Life is to short to waste on that vandal ,Tantrum boi posts are comprised of indestructible ignorance, outrageous dishonesty and persistently fact free , dont waste your time, ridicule is all he deserves .

This is the most common tactic on this shitty board. When you get slammed repeatedly for making claims you cannot support you go into ad hom orgasm mode and scream until you've convinced yourself facts don't matter.

I read the bit I highlighted in bold and ignored his second post because I knew it would be just as lame as his last ones. Regrets? None. :lol:

:lol:

No. You completely ignored my post. I only addressed one of my posts you linked because that one in itself proved you are clueless. Iraq is a Liberal policy you dumbfuck. As a Conservative I am against sending our Troops to die to build someone else's neighborhood.
Do you really think Clinton would have invaded Iraq to depose Saddam? Yes, he stated regime change was American policy...but there's no way he would actually have done it. So you're opposing not a liberal policy but a conservative action.
You accuse me of "cheering" Obushama yet you can't provide a single post that proves that.
I already did. :lol:
You're probably so fucking stoopid you would cite a post of mine asking for evidence of who ghostwrote obama's books.
Don't try to change the subject, Lefty Boi.
Are you so lost you would confuse honesty for partisanship?
I don't see any honesty in your posts, especially when you make the ludicrous claim that you're a conservative.
You guys are the reason this board is a fucking joke and an unbelievably sad commentary on American politics.
Dood. It's the internet. It's entertainment, it's not serious commentary on policy. :lol:

Do you really think Clinton would have invaded Iraq to depose Saddam? Yes, he stated regime change was American policy...but there's no way he would actually have done it. So you're opposing not a liberal policy but a conservative action.
You accuse me of "cheering" Obushama yet you can't provide a single post that proves that.

I don't see any honesty in your posts, especially when you make the ludicrous claim that you're a conservative.
You guys are the reason this board is a fucking joke and an unbelievably sad commentary on American politics.
Dood. It's the internet. It's entertainment, it's not serious commentary on policy. :lol:

Invading iraq was a "Conservative" action? ROTFL!!!!!!!! Since you ignored my first link from Victor Gold's book I won't waste time posting more evidence but you gave me a good laugh because only a fucking sooper stoopid idiot would claim invading iraq was "Conservative."

Invading iraq was a "Conservative" action? ROTFL!!!!!!!! Since you ignored my first link from Victor Gold's book I won't waste time posting more evidence but you gave me a good laugh because only a fucking sooper stoopid idiot would claim invading iraq was "Conservative."
If invading Iraq was such a liberal idea, you shouldn't have too much trouble finding widespread liberal support for it.

I'll wait here. Actually, I won't, because you're not going to find it.

If invading Iraq was such a liberal idea, you shouldn't have too much trouble finding widespread liberal support for it.

I'll wait here. Actually, I won't, because you're not going to find it.

You're obviously clueless so have fun with your continued baseless accusations. I will humor myself with trying to help you understand. The policy of Nation Building has always been a Liberal Foreign Policy. This is why it was lead by Neocons who are generally Liberal on both domestic and foreign policies. The big problem for idiots like you is trying to help you understand the complexities of intra-Party domination from the coupling of the Christian Right and Neocons and that just because a bunch of shitball RINOs supported Iraq that does not mean it was a "Conservative" agenda.

Why don't you look up why Francis Fukuyama rescinded his support for Nation Building in the ME. ( I know, I know.......you're thinking "Who the hell is Fukuuuyannalna?)

You're obviously clueless so have fun with your continued baseless accusations. I will humor myself with trying to help you understand. The policy of Nation Building has always been a Liberal Foreign Policy. This is why it was lead by Neocons who are generally Liberal on both domestic and foreign policies. The big problem for idiots like you is trying to help you understand the complexities of intra-Party domination from the coupling of the Christian Right and Neocons and that just because a bunch of shitball RINOs supported Iraq that does not mean it was a "Conservative" agenda.

Why don't you look up why Francis Fukuyama rescinded his support for Nation Building in the ME. ( I know, I know.......you're thinking "Who the hell is Fukuuuyannalna?)

My goodness, you're dumb.

Let me lay it out for you. WARNING!! This contains logic, a concept with which you're unfamiliar -- a common leftist failing.

You condemn Obama for "selling out". If you're a conservative, you could only claim he sold out because he ran as a moderate and moved to the left. He did not run as a moderate.

You should probably stop pretending to be something you're not. You suck at it.

My goodness, you're dumb.

Let me lay it out for you. WARNING!! This contains logic, a concept with which you're unfamiliar -- a common leftist failing.

You condemn Obama for "selling out". If you're a conservative, you could only claim he sold out because he ran as a moderate and moved to the left. He did not run as a moderate.

You should probably stop pretending to be something you're not. You suck at it.

You completely ignored my post again only to further embarrass yourself. I've never ever supported Obushama because I knew he would continue many policies of the Bush admin but that is not why he is a sell-out. It is because he abandoned his church when he was taking heat during his campaign and because he falsely accepted the term "African-American" to boost his poll numbers. Neither reason is based on political positions but on character. You love getting bitch slapped.

Forum List

Back