The Left's Unlikely Alliance with Islam

"Allah is the standard Arabic word for God."
Allah

You're pathetic.
Sorry fuck you.

Ilah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Google Translate
إله

Lol! You just keep proving how fucking dishonest and stoopid you are!
Go ahead and type it
Google Translate
no god but allah
لا إله إلا الله
allah being a proper noun

The Quranic Arabic Corpus - Word-by-Word Grammar, Syntax and Morphology of the Holy Quran
3:62:8

And (there is) no god
ilāhin N – genitive masculine indefinite noun
اسم مجرور
(3:62:9)
except
illā RES – restriction particle
أداة حصر
(3:62:10)
Allah.
l-lahu PN – nominative proper noun → Allah
لفظ الجلالة مرفوع

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/122747-curvelight-wins-the-internet.html

Go ahead and type it
Google Translate
no god but allah
لا إله إلا الله

The Quranic Arabic Corpus - Word-by-Word Grammar, Syntax and Morphology of the Holy Quran

And (there is) no god
اسم مجرور
except
أداة حصر
Allah.
لفظ الجلالة مرفوع

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/122747-curvelight-wins-the-internet.html

Your own links prove you wrong and you're still too fucking stoopid to understand.

Christianity is the source from with our liberty and enterprise was spawned. It must be hated and destroyed so the favored system can take its place.

It's amazing how your hatred for what you fail to comprehend manifests into unfettered obsession for creating fantasies that attempt to justify your hate.
...and there you go cheerleading the left again. You sure you wanna stick by your claim of conservatism? :lol:

So basically you label anything you disagree with as "cheering the left." Class fucking coward.

Left Wingers are not nearly as brilliant or as complicated as they think they are. It's actually pretty easy to figure them out. Their embracing and cheerleading for Islam has nothing to do with their love or respect for Islam. It's all about their irrational hate for Christians instead. They see promoting and defending Islam as a way of hurting Christianity. Basically they see anything good for Muslims as being bad for Christians. Therefore they feel it is necessary for them to embrace and defend Islam while viciously attacking Christians. It's all about irrational hate for the Left in the end. I know they will deny this but i assure you it is the truth. Hate trumps common sense for the Left. Islam is far more hateful & intolerant towards Leftist beliefs than Christianity is. The Left's irrational hate forces them to ignore this reality though.

Left Wingers are not nearly as brilliant or as complicated as they think they are. It's actually pretty easy to figure them out. Their embracing and cheerleading for Islam has nothing to do with their love or respect for Islam. It's all about their irrational hate for Christians instead. They see promoting and defending Islam as a way of hurting Christianity. Basically they see anything good for Muslims as being bad for Christians. Therefore they feel it is necessary for them to embrace and defend Islam while viciously attacking Christians. It's all about irrational hate for the Left in the end. I know they will deny this but i assure you it is the truth. Hate trumps common sense for the Left. Islam is far more hateful & intolerant towards Leftist beliefs than Christianity is. The Left's irrational hate forces them to ignore this reality though.

rofl

Just remember,for the Left it's all about that hate for Christians rather than their love & repsect for Muslims. It really is that simple. So don't let em fool ya. Have a nice day. :)

Just remember,for the Left it's all about that hate for Christians rather than their love & repsect for Muslims. It really is that simple. So don't let em fool ya. Have a nice day. :)

This is one of those loony statements that is such a disconnect with the real world.

If there was ever a time that called for "projection" this would be it. Do you have any fucking clue how many Leftists are Christians you ignorant cow cum stain?

You're the kind of sick partisan fuck that never makes a left turn while driving out of fear of being called a Liberal.

Go ahead and type it
Google Translate
no god but allah
لا إله إلا الله

And (there is) no god
اسم مجرور
except
أداة حصر
Allah.
لفظ الجلالة مرفوع

Your own links prove you wrong and you're still too fucking stoopid to understand.

Another one of the Left's good buds: Muslim accidentally sets himself on fire while burning the American Flag...

flagburning1.jpg

Leftist nutters & Muslim nutters: Two peas in a pod. :(

It's amazing how your hatred for what you fail to comprehend manifests into unfettered obsession for creating fantasies that attempt to justify your hate.
...and there you go cheerleading the left again. You sure you wanna stick by your claim of conservatism? :lol:

So basically you label anything you disagree with as "cheering the left." Class fucking coward.
No, I label anything cheering the left as "cheering the left".

Don't like it? Stop doing it.

Lib has much more in common with the KKK and then our leftists have with the jihadists.

No, I label anything cheering the left as "cheering the left".

Don't like it? Stop doing it.

Lol........I challenged you to try and prove I'm not a conservative and you completely backed out but continue with the false accusations. Cowards typically make claims they cannot support so I'm not surprised you continue with your baseless strawmen.

Forum List

Back