The Lefts war on women

The girl's deserve it for their mothers' sins. haha. Now THEY can compete in in hopeless situation.

Transgenders on any high school sports team should have their asses kicked in the locker room.
Their parents are obviously miserable failures at what's right/what isn't.

He won fifth place

First of all how do you win fifth place? Second of all the tard gets 5th place running with a bunch of girls and people are making a big deal about it?

Who cares.

Transgenders on any high school sports team should have their asses kicked in the locker room.

He won fifth place

First of all how do you win fifth place? Second of all the tard gets 5th place running with a bunch of girls and people are making a big deal about it?

Who cares.
omg that's so true. what a weakling! 5th place? at the height of his testosterone and the height of their estrogen?

Surely he let them win.

He won fifth place

Who cares.
omg that's so true. what a weakling! 5th place? at the height of his testosterone and the height of their estrogen?

Surely he let them win.

I wonder if the left wing nuts will allow it to enlist in the military when 18
They want queers in the military so bad
Have at it assholes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He won fifth place

Who cares.

Surely he let them win.

I wonder if the left wing nuts will allow it to enlist in the military when 18
They want queers in the military so bad
Have at it assholes

well if she can't COMPLETELTY outstrip teenage girls in a sprint then maybe she should just be a girl. Most reasonably active 50 year old men would win first place in a high school scenario. Unless their was some exceptionally potentially olympic athlete present.

That transsexual in the 70s who became a tennis player after getting her testicles removed in her 40s was out competing the usual 20 something girls.

I'm sure 40 is usually the end of any normal tennis player's career.

Girls will eventually win because they are better, stronger, and more rational.

Evolution is a bitch.

Evolution is a bitch.

Stupid
Darwins theory, to which you subscribe, peaks evolution at humans
Your species has reached its max, bimbo
This is as far as you get in his moronic theory, idiot
Jeez what a dope

Evolution is a bitch.
Girls are more rational, that's rich.

If you actually read that book the guy was a bitter entitled misogynist.

george-bernard-shaw-quotes-14138.png

Forum List

Back