The Legacy of the Left - Pick Up A Mirror

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"Predictably, the establishment is blaming President Trump and his supporters for a climate of rage and hate.

But let's be honest, a lot of Americans have had a lot to be angry about for an awful long time.

This anger we're seeing, it didn't start with Donald Trump. I think it goes back at least a decade.

In 2008 you saw the elite bail themselves out while working people paid the price for their recklessness and incompetence.

And you saw a new tone enter our politics.

We saw something new. A cultural elitism came in. Condescension. Even contempt. We saw hate and divisiveness -- from the top. And remember, from the left, not the right. From the elitists, not the populists:

“For the first time in my adult lifetime, I'm really proud of my country.”
-- 18 February, 2018

“They get bitter, and they cling to guns or religion.”
-- Barak Obama, 6 April 2008

From Joe Biden who said this on September 15 recently at the Human Rights Campaign dinner, “They, not you, have an ally in the White House. This time they have an ally. There are small percentage of American people-virulent people-some of them the dregs of society.”

And of course from the queen of hate, the empress of divisiveness, Hillary Clinton, on September 9, 2016, we got this: "You could put half of Trump’s supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables."

Hillary's hatred for the American people who stood in her way of winning the Presidency was never seen more clearly than when her campaign team was caught incredibly hiring thugs to beat and bloody Trump supporters at Trump rallies.

Yes, President Trump has used harsh language about illegal immigrants. Or MS-13 gangs. Too harsh, at times, for sure. But he's never engaged in the violent rhetoric seen coming from the left, never openly called for increased violence, and never PAID to fund violence against supporters of his political opposition.

The author of this article goes on to write:

"This is not just about Trump. It's about you, too

The way you've shown no compassion for the casualties of your ideas, the human casualties of globalization, automation, centralization, and uncontrolled immigration.

Your ideas have destroyed people's jobs, devastated their families and communities. And then in 2016 when they cry out for help, you call them deplorable. As Eric Holder would say, you kick 'em.

Love thy neighbor. No exceptions.

Well, yes. And that applies to you in the elite, too.

Here's my plea to the liberal elite and the Never Trump elite. Start practicing the tolerance you preach. Show some empathy and respect for your fellow Americans. Love thy neighbor."

The problem is the Liberals / Democrats ARE practicing what they preach - they have been openly engaging in violent divisive rhetoric, openly calling for an end to civility, openly calling for violent intolerance, openly calling for more harassment of anyone who do not share their opinion, openly calling for increased violence.

Instead of sanctimoniously, hypocritically, and intentionally pointing fingers, Democrats need to pick up a mirror. They need to end the denial, stop putting 'Party' / partisanship over respect, civility, and country.

Pointing fingers, blaming others, and using tragedies for partisan political attacks will do nothing but continue to violently divide the nation.

Abandoning their campaign of decreasing civility and increasing violent intolerance until they get power back will not help make things better.

Steve Hilton: Trump and his supporters are being blamed for a climate of rage and hate – but here’s the truth

Obama was divisive from the jump.

“Elections have consequences, and at the end of the day, I won.”

Obama said that to Republicans just three days after his inauguration in 2009.

Great Uniter.

Yes, President Trump has used harsh language about illegal immigrants. Or MS-13 gangs. Too harsh, at times, for sure. But he's never engaged in the violent rhetoric seen coming from the left, never openly called for increased violence, and never PAID to fund violence against supporters of his political opposition.

Yes, Trump mostly calls them out. Some may want him to "tone it down" (his rhetorics). But he speaks his mind. I don't believe there has been a President that has ever spoken for the American people, and calls them out, to anyone who wants to corner him. That's why the left has a difficult time (and complain a lot) when he calls these people out. He did that during the 2016 Presidential Debates. And he does it as President. It's about time we have someone that cares about America the way he does. And speaks out when necessary.

Legacy of the Right

Donald J Trump

It will destroy them

Great Uniter.

He lied his ass off before he got elected.

The ruling class has refused to accept Trump. Their party of choice, the D Party (with lots of support from some in the R party) is pushing a divide and conquer strategy. They also control the MSM, which is doing it’s best to divide Americans with it’s nonstop assault on Trump and his supporters.

Great Uniter.

4 days before that, he was all "We're gonna reach across the aisle and get things done". "We're gonna have the most transparent administration in history".

Outright lies. He took care of all the elitists immediately with the bank bailouts.

Great Uniter.

4 days before that, he was all "We're gonna reach across the aisle and get things done". "We're gonna have the most transparent administration in history".

Outright lies. He took care of all the elitists immediately with the bank bailouts.
and he threw crumbs at the rest of us with his cash for clunkers deal, and his 1 time tax return of about $200. The left loves the fagot who is 1/2 white.

and he threw crumbs at the rest of us with his cash for clunkers deal, and his 1 time tax return of about $200. The left loves the fagot who is 1/2 white.

Racism duly noted
What, that I pointed out that he was 1/2 white? How is that racism? Before George Zimmerman showed up on the scene, there was Latino, Black, White, Native American and other. After Democrat George shot Trayvon Martin(who if Obama had a son, he would look like the dead guy), the Liberal Lame Stream Media had said that George, the White guy killed a black man, then had to step back when it was found out George's mom was Latino. That was when White Hispanic was created on the census forms. Then when it was found out that Trayvon(Obama's dead look alike son) thought George was a fagot, then that proved Obama's son who was shot and killed, was a HOMOPHOBE. Still want to discuss racism, you liberal turd?

pcy7z.jpg

Forum List

Back