The level of conspiracy and paranoia about heat on this forum is hysterical

I was just noticing yesterday what incredibly lovely weather we were having ... must be shit in the rest of the United States ...

My predictrion is people bitching about the heat will be bitching about the cold in six months ... bitches all ...
We are having fairly nice weather where I'm at as well, thought we are short on rain. The Canadian smoke seems to have stopped blowing our way. I was surprised to see the flooding in the Northeast in this morning's news. And I understand Florida is simply baking.

We are having fairly nice weather where I'm at as well, thought we are short on rain. The Canadian smoke seems to have stopped blowing our way. I was surprised to see the flooding in the Northeast in this morning's news. And I understand Florida is simply baking.
Seems normal

Haven’t run ac for two weeks now
We've just topped 90 for the first time this year. It is tolerable with the fans and downstairs it is in the mid 70s. I can live with that--perfect temp. We seldom get to 100 and when we do, I go down to the lake and take a dip.

We've just topped 90 for the first time this year. It is tolerable with the fans and downstairs it is in the mid 70s. I can live with that--perfect temp. We seldom get to 100 and when we do, I go down to the lake and take a dip.
as long as the humidity doesn't go above 50% we're good at that temp as well.

"Yeah... but it's a dry heat".

I work in a meat cooler/butcher shop all day....where it's a "nurpley" 52F all the time. Back in storage it's more like 34. LOVE that on a hot summer day!

Forum List

Back