🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Liar in Chief signed a letter of intent to build Russian hotel in late October 2015

Giuliani making false claims is not really news anymore. Nowadays you pretty much assume he is full of it.

Giuliani making false claims is not really news anymore. Nowadays you pretty much assume he is full of it.

Why trump send the old, demented fart out on the news circuit is beyond me. These people are liars from the point they wake in the morning until trump or rudy sleeps with a different woman at night.

I really want to hear the trumpettes defend their Great Leader...

Trump signed letter of intent for Trump Tower in Moscow, Giuliani incorrectly claimed he didn't - CNNPolitics

What a lying snake pit this regime is....Like having the Mafia in the White House
LastFuck.jpg

The title of the OP is intended to mislead the audience, because it is not supported by the message.

Perhaps Giurlani didn't know or misspoke? I doubt he knows what toilet paper Trump uses either.

LMAO The only people who care are you lefty loon idiots.

Talk about trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill.

There is no Trump Tower in Moscow as the deal fell through and it happened in 2015. No one but you cares if there was a letter or not.

Good Lord. Get a fucking life.

OLD NEWS...we heard about this in the campaign and Trump has not denied it....

I agree. Holy shit these idiots are trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill.

No one but them cares if there was a letter or not.

There is no Trump Tower in Moscow cause the deal feel through and it happened in 2015.

These idiots need to get a fucking life.

CNN FAKE NEWS

From the article "shows President Donald Trump signed a letter of intent to move forward with negotiations to build a Trump Tower in Russia"

CNN keeps dropping the words "with negotiations", implying that the deal is moving forward. Lying coxuckers.

The OP title is also a lie...for the same reason

First he said he didn’t sign it.
Then he said he did sign it.
Then he said even if he signed it, it doesn’t matter because the deal didn’t go through.
football-goal-dollie-736-p.jpg

I dont think wheels are fast enough for moving these goalposts.

There is no Trump Tower in Moscow as the deal fell through and it happened in 2015. No one but you cares if there was a letter or not.

Mueller cares....you can bet on that...

First he said he didn’t sign it.
Then he said he did sign it.
Then he said even if he signed it, it doesn’t matter because the deal didn’t go through.
football-goal-dollie-736-p.jpg

I dont think wheels are fast enough for moving these goalposts.

Oh for Gods sakes. The letter was the intent to go forward with negotiations.

Get a life.

The letter you keep raving about was a letter with intent to go forward with negotiations. That's all.

There is no Trump Tower in Moscow and it all happened in 2015. Again. No Trump Tower. The deal fell through.

You really are one biased hack.

Trump signed letter of intent for Trump Tower in Moscow, Giuliani incorrectly claimed he didn't - CNNPolitics

What a lying snake pit this regime is....Like having the Mafia in the White House
BEFORE: I did not know about the payment to Stormy.

AFTER: Okay, okay...I knew about the payment.

BEFORE: I have a beautiful plan to replace Obamacare.

AFTER: Okay, okay...I don't have a plan. But what are you going to do about it, suckers?

BEFORE: I have no financial ties to Russia. None! It's bullshit.

AFTER: Okay, okay...I was working on getting a Trump Tower in Moscow.

trump-shrug.jpg

I'm the only person you can trust! Bleev me!

Mueller is making shit up, because he knows is he can't win ..

Forum List

Back