🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Liar in Chief signed a letter of intent to build Russian hotel in late October 2015

We started at the "Nuh-uh!" phase of the Trump presidency. Denial of all accusations.

Once it turned out almost all of the accusations were true, we then transitioned to the "If he did, it wasn't illegal" phase of the Trump era.

Once it turned out some of that shit was indeed illegal, we transitioned to the "Yeahbut Hillary!" phase.

Now, as an overwhelming number of turds bob to the surface of the ever expanding swamp, we will now enter the "So what?" phase.

So what if Trump committed adultery. So what if he broke federal laws to cover it up. So what if he had ties to Russia and the KGB thug. So what if he outspends Obama. So what if Trump can't open his mouth without lying. So what if his administration is overflowing some of the slimiest pieces of shit such as we have not seen in a coon's age.

July 2016: I have nothing to do with Russia. John, how many times do I have to say it. I have nothing to do with Russia. I have nothing to do with Russia.

I've pointed out before that whenever Trumps says something three times in the same breath, you can bet the farm he is lying.

Trump signed letter of intent for Trump Tower in Moscow, Giuliani incorrectly claimed he didn't - CNNPolitics

What a lying snake pit this regime is....Like having the Mafia in the White House

Opulent hotel would have luxury Presidential suite containing lots of mirrors with absolutely no hidden cameras and lovely Russian flower arrangements with no hidden microphones to be used for later blackmail. And while rooms have showers, in Presidential suite, shower is golden.

But wait, you say --- I am not President! This is not problem. We can fix this. Call Vladimir. Also, keel moose and squirrel.

LMAO The only people who care are you lefty loon idiots.

Talk about trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill.

There is no Trump Tower in Moscow as the deal fell through and it happened in 2015. No one but you cares if there was a letter or not.

Good Lord. Get a fucking life.

Mueller cares....you can bet on that...

Mueller is making shit up, because he knows is he can't win ..

Mueller has the ugly facts about trump's complicicency with the Russian to conspire to influence the 2016 elect.

Think about it....if you are able. Why would someone who illegally paid women off to hide the truth from voters and, in all likelihood, conspired with a foreign adversary to gain the presidency, be afforded the protection that they CANNOT be indicted?

If this turns out like I think it will, the DOJ may have some crimes so abhorrent that they will need to rethink the premise of that memo that says the President cannot be indicted. If Mueller finds out that we have. basically, an agent of Russia in the White House, he cannot be allowed to remain free to screw America.

There is no Trump Tower in Moscow as the deal fell through and it happened in 2015. No one but you cares if there was a letter or not.

Mueller has the ugly facts about trump's complicicency with the Russian to conspire to influence the 2016 elect.

Think about it....if you are able. Why would someone who illegally paid women off to hide the truth from voters and, in all likelihood, conspired with a foreign adversary to gain the presidency, be afforded the protection that they CANNOT be indicted?

If this turns out like I think it will, the DOJ may have some crimes so abhorrent that they will need to rethink the premise of that memo that says the President cannot be indicted. If Mueller finds out that we have. basically, an agent of Russia in the White House, he cannot be allowed to remain free to screw America.

Wow so you are that far gone? So you think Trump committed treason and should be hanged?

See this is why it don't adds up, Trump went up against the strongest republican class In like 30 years, how did the Russians beat Jeb, newt, Rick , Scott?

LMAO Only in your pointy head dreams.

Why would Mueller care? Do you think it's a crime to want to do business in Russia?
Was Trump supposed to stop his life when he decided to run for president?

JonesDragons.jpg

Forum List

Back