The Liberal Illusion of Equality and Tolerance: Homosexual Edition

Dave is still trying to say the world is flat I see? The why of homosexuals matters very little Dave. They've always been with us, and appear to be staying that way. You are beating your head against a brick wall. Give yourself a break and stop.

Show the genetic markers.. we'll be waiting
People who think homosexuality is a choice are often just two sixpacks and a lonely night away from seeing their haunting homoerotic dreams become a reality.

Even if homosexuality were a choice, what difference does it make? Why shouldn't people have a choice of who they fall in love with?

Interracial marriage is a choice. Nobody is born with a predisposition to fall in love with someone of another race...it just happens

One aspect of conservatives I find most interesting is they are always defining the other, there is never debate on whether or not their own ideas make for workable solutions in a our modern democratic pluralistic society. It is more an effort to paint the other into a corner and then find fault that maybe something is missing or wrong. Some other right is neglected. There are lots of nations in which a free open society or action may have your head separated from your body, do conservatives want that sort of nation as they attempt, or just maybe hope, to enforce religious laws on everyone? You can't have it both ways you either have a free society or you have one in which everyone's personal beliefs decide what constitutes freedom. I'll opt for the complexity of diversity.

jesus is not paul, teabagging requires only one pair of balls, and you should have spent that time writing your resume instead of offering another incredibly lame screed.

So, our young friend doesn't have a job, but has time to write endless rants about his dislike of homosexuals. Interesting.

Some advice, kiddo, spend some time learning something useful. Nobody gives a damn about who you don't like, and expressing those dislikes only closes doors you really need open. Education beats bullshit, hands down, every time, on the job market. The market for tradesmen is wide open. Far more jobs than qualified people. So get your ass off of that coach, and learn enough that you are actually useful to somebody.

So far, That's FIVE Liberals who have failed to make reasoned arguments without bringing my job situation into it. If I want job advice, I'll seek professional help, and most certainly not from the likes of you.

Oh wait, is that you telling me how to live my life? Like you don't want Christians telling gays how to live theirs? Thou hypocrite!

Boy, it is always you 'Conservatives' that are accusing liberals of being lazy coach potatoes, yet I see more unemployed 'Conservtives' on this board that unemployed liberals.

Putting up a

WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO IGNORE THE LAW
sign is not going to give you a pass on the law, kiddies/

Maybe Eric Holder should understand that.. instead of giving his minions instructions to ignore laws of their states
Along with himself and his BOSS...deciding which laws to carry out and ignore that flies in the face of their Oath of Office.

BOTH of them need to be impeached and led to jail.

Show the genetic markers.. we'll be waiting
People who think homosexuality is a choice are often just two sixpacks and a lonely night away from seeing their haunting homoerotic dreams become a reality.

Even if homosexuality were a choice, what difference does it make? Why shouldn't people have a choice of who they fall in love with?

Interracial marriage is a choice. Nobody is born with a predisposition to fall in love with someone of another race...it just happens

You are right.. people have the right to choose... but you don't get to go against the right to choose of another to force them to go along with your actions, support your actions, etc

Race however is not a choice.. and this is shown thru the DNA.. however the act of a wedding ceremony is... if I don't like the fact that a straight interracial couple is participating in a voodoo wedding ceremony and I tell them that as a photographer I do not want to photograph it or be a part of it, that is MY CHOICE you do not get to take away.. just as I don't get to take away your choice to marry that person in that way in that ceremony

So, our young friend doesn't have a job, but has time to write endless rants about his dislike of homosexuals. Interesting.

Some advice, kiddo, spend some time learning something useful. Nobody gives a damn about who you don't like, and expressing those dislikes only closes doors you really need open. Education beats bullshit, hands down, every time, on the job market. The market for tradesmen is wide open. Far more jobs than qualified people. So get your ass off of that coach, and learn enough that you are actually useful to somebody.

So far, That's FIVE Liberals who have failed to make reasoned arguments without bringing my job situation into it. If I want job advice, I'll seek professional help, and most certainly not from the likes of you.

Oh wait, is that you telling me how to live my life? Like you don't want Christians telling gays how to live theirs? Thou hypocrite!

Boy, it is always you 'Conservatives' that are accusing liberals of being lazy coach potatoes, yet I see more unemployed 'Conservtives' on this board that unemployed liberals.

Care to back that up CRocks?

Forum List

Back