The Liberal Media: A pool party full of liars

If a police officer used words like fuck and shit and kneeled on the back of a 14 year old white girl, these right wingers would be outraged.

Most of the people in attendance had pool passes.

No, they didn't. Unless you have links saying otherwise? From what I've read, the community called the cops for the reason that a lot of these kids DID NOT have pool passes.

But racists just need the narrative, regardless of the validity, to spread a lie. Good job racists

And by that, you make my point crystal clear, make any issue about race and watch your opponents cower and fall before the onslaught.

Mom Daughter Who Hosted Texas Pool Party Explain What Happened Moments Before Cops Arrived

But my guess is you'll ignore the facts because as Clayton put it, it doesn't fit the Conservative dogma that blacks people don't belong in their neighborhoods.
Dude I'm a conservative so you can fuck off with that bullshit

I remember being a nuisance & "cruising" on Friday & Saturday nights, even littering on public property. Played our music really loud. Drank a bit. Hit on the girls.

Never got beat down by the cops for it tho

Its a fucking misdemeanor offense at best. Public noise ordinance perhaps. Lol

Destruction of property? Criminal trespass? What about those?

If she is guilty of those put her in juvie. I find it hard to believe a 14 YEAR OLD GIRL IN A BIKINI was that big a threat to a FULL GROWN MAN.

Come on

Failure to obey lawful orders by police is a crime, by failing to comply you are interfering with the officer's ability to discharge his duties, and in Texas, this is a Class B misdemeanor which is punishable by up to 180 days in jail, a $2,000 fine, or both:

Texas Penal Code

§ 38.15. INTERFERENCE WITH PUBLIC DUTIES. (a) A person
commits an offense if the person with criminal negligence
interrupts, disrupts, impedes, or otherwise interferes with:

(1) a peace officer while the peace officer is
performing a duty or exercising authority imposed or granted by
law;

(2) a person who is employed to provide emergency
medical services including the transportation of ill or injured
persons while the person is performing that duty;

(3) a fire fighter, while the fire fighter is fighting
a fire or investigating the cause of a fire;

(4) an animal under the supervision of a peace
officer, corrections officer, or jailer, if the person knows the
animal is being used for law enforcement, corrections, prison or
jail security, or investigative purposes;

(5) the transmission of a communication over a
citizen's band radio channel, the purpose of which communication is
to inform or inquire about an emergency; or

(6) an officer with responsibility for animal control
in a county or municipality, while the officer is performing a duty
or exercising authority imposed or granted under Chapter 821 or
822, Health and Safety Code.

Oh, and the guy (Benet Embry) who wrote that Facebook post, JFK_USA, was the guy who called the police in the first place!

Its a fucking misdemeanor offense at best. Public noise ordinance perhaps. Lol

Destruction of property? Criminal trespass? What about those?

If she is guilty of those put her in juvie. I find it hard to believe a 14 YEAR OLD GIRL IN A BIKINI was that big a threat to a FULL GROWN MAN.

Come on

Failure to obey lawful orders by police is a crime, by failing to comply you are interfering with the officer's ability to discharge his duties:

Texas Penal Code

§ 38.15. INTERFERENCE WITH PUBLIC DUTIES. (a) A person
commits an offense if the person with criminal negligence
interrupts, disrupts, impedes, or otherwise interferes with:

(1) a peace officer while the peace officer is
performing a duty or exercising authority imposed or granted by
law;

(2) a person who is employed to provide emergency
medical services including the transportation of ill or injured
persons while the person is performing that duty;

(3) a fire fighter, while the fire fighter is fighting
a fire or investigating the cause of a fire;

(4) an animal under the supervision of a peace
officer, corrections officer, or jailer, if the person knows the
animal is being used for law enforcement, corrections, prison or
jail security, or investigative purposes;

(5) the transmission of a communication over a
citizen's band radio channel, the purpose of which communication is
to inform or inquire about an emergency; or

(6) an officer with responsibility for animal control
in a county or municipality, while the officer is performing a duty
or exercising authority imposed or granted under Chapter 821 or
822, Health and Safety Code.

Oh, and the guy (Benet Embry) who wrote that Facebook post, JFK_USA, was the guy who called the police in the first place!
Let's just hope it isn't your daughter at the mercy of a cop with no judgement anytime soon.
That shit is unacceptable and I'm done here

Most of the people in attendance had pool passes.

No, they didn't. Unless you have links saying otherwise? From what I've read, the community called the cops for the reason that a lot of these kids DID NOT have pool passes.

But racists just need the narrative, regardless of the validity, to spread a lie. Good job racists

And by that, you make my point crystal clear, make any issue about race and watch your opponents cower and fall before the onslaught.

Mom Daughter Who Hosted Texas Pool Party Explain What Happened Moments Before Cops Arrived

But my guess is you'll ignore the facts because as Clayton put it, it doesn't fit the Conservative dogma that blacks people don't belong in their neighborhoods.

You moron. That incident with her daughter and the other woman led to police being called in the first place! Seriously, you can't even represent a liberal source correctly!

From the Dallas Morning News:

A 19-year-old woman said racist comments at her McKinney pool party sparked the fight that led to a police confrontation caught on video that’s gone viral. The officer in the video has been placed on leave.

Tatyana Rhodes, who is black, told a photojournalist that another woman, who is white, told her to return to her public housing before slapping her in the face. Rhodes said she, her mother and sister live in the Craig Ranch subdivision and hosted the party there.

“She was saying things such as, ‘black F-er,’ and ‘That’s why you live in Section 8 homes,’” Rhodes said in a video posted to YouTube.

That woman and another woman “attacked me,” Rhodes said. Rhodes spoke in a video that was posted to YouTube by Elroy Johnson, who identifies himselfon LinkedIn as social media manager for Jambalaya Magazine.

Rhodes’ mother, LaShana Burks, also says in the video that the party attendees were her daughters’ classmates.

The fight prompted calls to 911 that led to police responding to the pool party.

Racist comments prompted McKinney pool party fight host says Dallas Morning News

Unacceptable response. He should have waited for a female back up or a supervisor.

Are you kidding me with this? The gender of whomever responds to the call cannot be helped! You can't simply "wait for a 'female backup or supervisor.'" Do you have any clue how this stuff works?

That video makes me cringe that we have come so far that this kind of treatment of our children is deemed acceptable.

That video makes me cringe, to know how little respect for the law our children are taught in this country. Those kids are old enough to exercise better judgement, and delineate from right and wrong. I have no pity for kids who act up in front of police.

It's not like obnoxious loud music is a violent offense but he sure took her down as if it were.

Perhaps you should understand that it wasn't just the loud music. Kids were picking fights and destroying property. What do you want the cops to do, sit them down and hold a fucking seminar on good behavior?

Cops behaving like that ass did are the reason they don't respect the cops.

The reason people don't respect cops is because of people like you vilifying everything they do.

The stunt at the pool party deserves vilification. Nobody is out to degrade cops. It's the crazy or bad cops that always seem to get away with this kind of crap that has people upset. No one is better equipped to cull the bad ones than the cops themselves. What was the purpose of that funny little Batman Roll that he did at the first? Trying to add a little drama to his performance?

"The Liberal Media: A pool party full of liars"

There is no 'liberal media,' it's a myth contrived by the ridiculous right.

That news organizations report facts and the truth that conflict with conservative dogma doesn't make the media 'liberal.'

As for anyone being 'liars,' put down the stones, you and others on the right live in a very large glass house.

Oh please liberals control the vast majority of the media and they are blatant liars and lowlife scum, FACT!
Liberals control a vast amount of almost anything that requires an education.

That news organizations report facts and the truth that conflict with conservative dogma doesn't make the media 'liberal.'

As for anyone being 'liars,' put down the stones, you and others on the right live in a very large glass house.

Then by your logic Fox News must be completely fair as well.....right? :D

He said news organizations, not hate machines. When they first started showing Fox news over here in Europe, people thought that it was a brilliant political satire. They were shocked to discover that it was real.

Says the irony impaired far left drone!

I bet this one will claim it was "racism"..

He said news organizations, not hate machines. When they first started showing Fox news over here in Europe, people thought that it was a brilliant political satire. They were shocked to discover that it was real.

Another hate filled far left drone and their irony impaired comments.

Much of the media does lean to the left, to claim otherwise shows that one is following their far left programmed religious dogma.

The reason people don't respect cops is because of people like you vilifying everything they do.

The stunt at the pool party deserves vilification. Nobody is out to degrade cops. It's the crazy or bad cops that always seem to get away with this kind of crap that has people upset. No one is better equipped to cull the bad ones than the cops themselves. What was the purpose of that funny little Batman Roll that he did at the first? Trying to add a little drama to his performance?

To regain his balance after he tripped.

Forum List

Back