The liberal message is relentless - sadly, so are the Detroit-like results

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
Liberal policy collapsed the world economy. It was liberal policy which collapsed the U.S.S.R. in the early 90's. It was liberal policy which collapsed Cuba in the 1950's and have kept them in a perpetual state of poverty. It was liberal policy which collapsed Greece. It was liberal policy which bankrupted Detroit. It was liberal policy which has California on the verge of collapse.

Despite the mountains of failure from liberal policy as far as the eye can see - what is the liberals answer to the misery? More liberal policy. :cuckoo: Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results each time.

I find it fascinating that all of these parasites think they have the answer. How odd that they know what's best, yet none of them will start their own business. And even if a few of them have (and even if they've been successful), who the fuck are they to tell someone else how to run their business? Here is yet another moron telling other business they need to pay their employees more. Well, if that's the case Mr. Blodget, why don't you start your own version of Wal*Mart and pay your employees more? After all, since you're soooo certain that this is the key to a financial windfall, you should have no problem putting Wal*Mart out of business and becoming the next Bill Gates.

And yet, oddly, he doesn't do that. Kind of like how Barack Obama leaves his aunt and his brother living in extreme poverty, while he wallows in extreme wealth and preaches "be your brothers keeper". Kind of like how Matt Damon preaches about the wonders of public school education, and then places his children in private school because public school is not good enough for his children. Kind of like how Nancy Pelosi preaches ad nauseum about the wonders of Obamacare, then demands that she and everyone in her district be exempt from that piece of garbage legislation.

I could never preach to the world about "A" and then choose "B". I would be ashamed at my hypocrisy. Is it possible that the liberals astounding actions can be explained by the fact that they - like sociopaths who feel no empathy - have some odd brain condition which permits them to feel no shame?

In any case, I would suggest to Mr. Blodget here that unless he is running the company, he should most definitely shut the fuck up and worry about his own business (both figuratively and literally). It's not Bill Gates place to tell Apple how to run their business. It's not the NFL's place to suggest to the NBA how to run their business. And it is most certainly not Mr. Blodget's place to tell someone else what they should pay their employees. Talk is cheap Mr. Blodget. Either start your own competing business and pay the wages you advocate, or shut the fuck up and go away...

Companies Need To Pay People More - Business Insider

Judge gonna listen to residents on city bankruptcy...

Detroit bankruptcy judge to hear from residents
Sep. 19`13 » Detroit residents are getting a chance to tell a judge why they oppose their city's bankruptcy, but they'll have to be quick.
Nearly 100 people, including former city workers and longtime residents, are scheduled to speak Thursday to the bankruptcy judge. But they'll have only three minutes each to make their case.

Detroit is the largest U.S. city to ever file for bankruptcy. Its state-appointed emergency manager says the city is buried under roughly $18 billion in liabilities, including underfunded pensions and bonds the city can't pay off.

Judge Steven Rhodes set aside time to hear residents' objections before considering several key issues that could slow down the case. Those include arguments from city retirees who say the bankruptcy could reduce their earned pensions in violation of the Michigan Constitution.

Detroit bankruptcy judge to hear from residents

Forum List

Back