The Liberal Way: Opposing Assimilation

so you use the word society, what does that mean?
Society, a group of people who form a collective around a set of core principles for their mutual benefit and protection. Off the top of my head.
who determines the group of people? those in charge or the populace under vote or the supreme court?
Determines the group? Those who started it. After that it picks up whatever comes after under it collapses, which they always do.
so, if there is a constitution then it is implied to fall in line under it. Correct?
That's the theory only it fails in short order because those who made it die off and those who were born under it never had their say. A constitution should last no more than one generation.
now that's funny :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Assimilation is a right-wing fascist kind of thing that goes directly against Individualism, Freedom, and Liberty to be who you are. Mutual respect for those three concepts is what you need and not what you want, a mass of unthinking, xenophobic, nationalistic, flag-wavers afraid of free-thinking people with respect for their cultural heritage within the larger society.

That is a massive load of historically ignorant crap.
Defend faggots kissing in public and women wearing burkas, liberty-lover?

???????
That's liberty. Defend it, if you can?
??????????????? must bother you or something.
If you believe in liberty, defend the wearing of the burka in public?

Yep. America exports sluts and immorality all over the world.
:cuckoo:

I'm starting to wonder if the Special Olympics has branched out, and no longer restricts their competitions to athletics.

I swear, some of this gives every impression of being some strange form of special needs performance art.
I'm starting to wonder why you bother to say you went to college when you can't explain how liberalism and slavery are compatible?

I'm starting to wonder if you made it to third grade since I never said they were.
You have been given many chances, and failed at all of them.
th

Society, a group of people who form a collective around a set of core principles for their mutual benefit and protection. Off the top of my head.
who determines the group of people? those in charge or the populace under vote or the supreme court?
Determines the group? Those who started it. After that it picks up whatever comes after under it collapses, which they always do.
so, if there is a constitution then it is implied to fall in line under it. Correct?
That's the theory only it fails in short order because those who made it die off and those who were born under it never had their say. A constitution should last no more than one generation.
Nothing funny about. Thomas Jefferson supported rewriting the Constitution every 19 years, equated not doing so to being 'enslaved to the prior generation' - what do you think about that ?

???????
I couldn't care less. why do you believe people would? Can one sexually harass?

Nothing funny about. Thomas Jefferson supported rewriting the Constitution every 19 years, equated not doing so to being 'enslaved to the prior generation' - what do you think about that ?
obviously society didn't agree.

???????
People all over the world care, and try to ban the liberty of women to wear one. You don't care because you're a child and only care about what effects you personally.

Americans, as they are today, were as dumb as rocks then as well. It's why we are a republic not a democracy.

People all over the world care, and try to ban the liberty of women to wear one. You don't care because you're a child and only care about what effects you personally.
do you even understand why? I bet not.

Americans, as they are today, were as dumb as rocks then as well. It's why we are a republic not a democracy.
so you're identifying with thomas jefferson? wow you think a lot of yourself. funny. you're a tool nothing more. parrot as well. no individualism for you you follow lock step with the libturds.

Yep. America exports sluts and immorality all over the world.
:cuckoo:

I'm starting to wonder if the Special Olympics has branched out, and no longer restricts their competitions to athletics.

I swear, some of this gives every impression of being some strange form of special needs performance art.
I'm starting to wonder why you bother to say you went to college when you can't explain how liberalism and slavery are compatible?

I'm starting to wonder if you made it to third grade since I never said they were.
You have been given many chances, and failed at all of them.

I'm gonna guess that "failed" is a term you are intimately familiar with.....

..sorry for ending that sentence with a preposition.

I understand why perfectly, mot people are not liberals they are fascists like you.

so you're identifying with thomas jefferson? wow you think a lot of yourself. funny. you're a tool nothing more. parrot as well. no individualism for you you follow lock step with the libturds.
And with that my wasting my time on you ends.

"....explain how liberalism and slavery are compatible?"
Since the dummy can't answer, I will.

"....explain how liberalism and slavery are compatible?"

They aren't.

Why the fear of providing the entire post?

It sunk you, huh?

Plus...you're afraid to ask for my proof that the Democrats/Liberals force blacks to the back of the bus.

Why the fear?

Could it be that I'm battin', a thousand....

...and you're below the Mendoza Line???

Assimilation is a right-wing fascist kind of thing that goes directly against Individualism, Freedom, and Liberty to be who you are. Mutual respect for those three concepts is what you need and not what you want, a mass of unthinking, xenophobic, nationalistic, flag-wavers afraid of free-thinking people with respect for their cultural heritage within the larger society.

It's no shock that free-thinkers scare the hell out of you, anyone who thinks at all scares the hell out of you since you are unable to.

Yup, gay executions is what we should adopt instead of assimilation. Who are we to say to them that their values are any worse?

I understand why perfectly, mot people are not liberals they are fascists like you.
why do people burn the flag, other than they can?

It's no shock that free-thinkers scare the hell out of you, anyone who thinks at all scares the hell out of you since you are unable to.

Yup, gay execution is what we should adopt instead of assimilation. Who are we to say to them that their values are any worse?
he stated all you need is a majority of society to have liberty.

You might have a point here, beside the one under your hat.....

"....people are not liberals they are fascists...."

Like this?
Obama got 65,915,796 votes in 2012.

Fascists,huh?

Now...isn't that what I said about the Democrats?

???????

Who said anyone can't wear a burka in public if they want to? Get your thoughts (such as they are) organized, kid.

Forum List

Back