The "Liberals Believe" / "We're doing it because Liberals do it" Excuse made by Republicans....

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Who get caught using false logic. Everytime they try to lie to you and get caught....Like pretending the Pope is against Walls of all kind. When they are called out on it they go to their favorite responsibility free excuse..

"Liberals do it and I;m just pointing out the Hypocrisy"

They do this every time they are caught lying.

Here is an example of a poster believing foods have wants

Well thanks to liberals looks like chick fil a will have another booming year!

You spelled food as l-i-b-e-r-a-l
Well in a liberals eyes, if you want to be a kind of food. You can be a certain kind of food.

I thought liberals didn't believe in evil. What's the problem?

Now all of a sudden liberals on here are gonna state the supported Nancy's decesion to believe in ghost.

But....liberals believe in open borders and free immigration.

Liberals....is Europe now racist???

White liberals want to believe so bad that blacks love them

Liberals have no morality. They don't believe in any social standards or norms....other than constant victimhood.

Liberals don't believe in countries. These people are sick.
:dunno:

Who get caught using false logic. Everytime they try to lie to you and get caught....Like pretending the Pope is against Walls of all kind. When they are called out on it they go to their favorite responsibility free excuse..

Well in a liberals eyes, if you want to be a kind of food. You can be a certain kind of food.

Now all of a sudden liberals on here are gonna state the supported Nancy's decesion to believe in ghost.

Liberals have no morality. They don't believe in any social standards or norms....other than constant victimhood.

What does that have to do with liberalism being a mental disorder. Liberals are trying to let men use women's restrooms if they feel like they are a woman.

It's called being philosophically consistent. When you apply your ideals to a nearly identical scenario in another place...does it hold up?

You mention the Pope. He spoke out against a proposed border wall to stop migrants. His country has huge border walls....built to stop an invasion of Muslim migrants.

Sorry. But you'll just have to deal with this fact. For many years....the cry of "racism" or "sexism" stopped many civil people from pointing out the hypocrisy.

Those days are gone.

Your signature explains very clearly why GOP is in such disarray.......with members like bucs90 on blacks in the NFL.....bwahahaha!

Kinda like when back in 92 when Biden said Bush shouldn't be able to elect a sc justice? How does he feel now?

What does that have to do with liberalism being a mental disorder. Liberals are trying to let men use women's restrooms if they feel like they are a woman.

You'll notice people like Jknow will never ever ever tell you HIS position. Ask Jknow if a Tranny has on a dress which bathroom he wants it to use. Then watch him melt

Your signature explains very clearly why GOP is in such disarray.......with members like bucs90 on blacks in the NFL.....bwahahaha!

Bucs said whites are pussies. Uh, Goo Team :eusa_shifty:

Holy crap, partisans on both ends of the spectrum do this.

Only someone blinded by their ideology would not see that.

Last edited:

Sir...quote me accurately please. I said *liberal* whites are pussies.

dude, that is the liberal disorder. Just reread it.

You said Many whites have pussy liberal parents. What does the word Many mean to you?

So why aren't more conservative parents letting their sons play football? They're dicks?

So CC got his ass kicked in the other thread, and thought if he came over here it would go better.

More evidence that thinking and CC don't go together.....

You said Many whites have pussy liberal parents. What does the word Many mean to you?

Can you read at a 3rd grade level??? Many meaning the whites who have pussy liberal parents. An extremely high % of white liberals are just raw pussy bitches. I'm saying it in ghetto terms so you can understand it. That's a large chunk of whites unfortunately, thus the word "many".

So why aren't more conservative parents letting their sons play football? They're dicks?

They are. If you see a white male playing football....his parents are probably conservatives. Liberal whites are too pussified to allow it. A contrast however to liberal blacks...who, to their credit, still see the value in rough sports.

So CC got his ass kicked in the other thread, and thought if he came over here it would go better.

More evidence that thinking and CC don't go together.....

Accusations dont work bruh. Thats why you didnt mention what thread that was! :2up:

You'll notice people like Jknow will never ever ever tell you HIS position. Ask Jknow if a Tranny has on a dress which bathroom he wants it to use. Then watch him melt
If someone is born a man then he uses the men's rest room. Simple logic. What's your stance?

If you search "Liberals Believe" just look at some of the foolishness...its 198 results and counting

Liberals believe that anything you can do, the "state" can do better........and it's for your own good!!

:badgrin:

Forum List

Back