The "Liberals Believe" / "We're doing it because Liberals do it" Excuse made by Republicans....

Who get caught using false logic. Everytime they try to lie to you and get caught....Like pretending the Pope is against Walls of all kind. When they are called out on it they go to their favorite responsibility free excuse..

"Liberals do it and I;m just pointing out the Hypocrisy"

They do this every time they are caught lying.

Here is an example of a poster believing foods have wants

You spelled food as l-i-b-e-r-a-l
Well in a liberals eyes, if you want to be a kind of food. You can be a certain kind of food.

I thought liberals didn't believe in evil. What's the problem?

Now all of a sudden liberals on here are gonna state the supported Nancy's decesion to believe in ghost.

But....liberals believe in open borders and free immigration.

Liberals....is Europe now racist???

White liberals want to believe so bad that blacks love them

Liberals have no morality. They don't believe in any social standards or norms....other than constant victimhood.

Liberals don't believe in countries. These people are sick.
:dunno:
What does that have to do with liberalism being a mental disorder. Liberals are trying to let men use women's restrooms if they feel like they are a woman.

You'll notice people like Jknow will never ever ever tell you HIS position. Ask Jknow if a Tranny has on a dress which bathroom he wants it to use. Then watch him melt
If someone is born a man then he uses the men's rest room. Simple logic. What's your stance?

See? Thats not what I asked. You're melting away.

I'll try again. If a dude has tits and a dress what bathroom would YOU like for him to use?

Who get caught using false logic. Everytime they try to lie to you and get caught....Like pretending the Pope is against Walls of all kind. When they are called out on it they go to their favorite responsibility free excuse..

Well in a liberals eyes, if you want to be a kind of food. You can be a certain kind of food.

Now all of a sudden liberals on here are gonna state the supported Nancy's decesion to believe in ghost.

Liberals have no morality. They don't believe in any social standards or norms....other than constant victimhood.

What does that have to do with liberalism being a mental disorder. Liberals are trying to let men use women's restrooms if they feel like they are a woman.

You'll notice people like Jknow will never ever ever tell you HIS position. Ask Jknow if a Tranny has on a dress which bathroom he wants it to use. Then watch him melt
If someone is born a man then he uses the men's rest room. Simple logic. What's your stance?

I'll try again. If a dude has tits and a dress what bathroom would YOU like for him to use?
If he was born a man he should use the men's bathroom, .

Why does it ALWAYS have to wind up being about the BATHROOM? Same argument with the Equal Rights Amendment--we would all end up with unisex bathrooms. Honestly, people, it shows where your brains live.

well if he has a dick the men's room, if he doesn't have a dick the men's room. What's so hard about that, he's a dude you just said so.

Well thanks to liberals looks like chick fil a will have another booming year!

You spelled food as l-i-b-e-r-a-l

Just one other thing - about 63% of them can't spell "hypocrisy." And wait till you see what they do with "definitely." Then there's the great "then v than" controversy.

My theory is they've been told to report to the Borg mothership during the third grade, so they miss the spelling lessons. Then they're indoctrinated in whispering behind your hand in the schoolyard to try to fool people into thinking they're just kids like everyone else's kids.

It's what gives them away every time.

If he was born a man he should use the men's bathroom, .

Without your ability to just go "Liberals believe...." you seem to struggle with simple questions

He was born a man but now has tits and wears a dress. How will you verify it was born a man? What bathroom should he/she/it use?

well if he has a dick the men's room, if he doesn't have a dick the men's room. What's so hard about that, he's a dude you just said so.

You want to save Jknow from looking like a fool, Congrats. So will you be the one verifying if someone has a dick or not?

Your signature explains very clearly why GOP is in such disarray.......with members like bucs90 on blacks in the NFL.....bwahahaha!

Bucs said whites are pussies. Uh, Goo Team :eusa_shifty:

Sir...quote me accurately please. I said *liberal* whites are pussies.

So why aren't more conservative parents letting their sons play football? They're dicks?

They are. If you see a white male playing football....his parents are probably conservatives. Liberal whites are too pussified to allow it. A contrast however to liberal blacks...who, to their credit, still see the value in rough sports.

You're just pulling fantasies out of your ass....there is no data supporting your claim that "white male football players come from conservative parents" an illusion....just like the illusion that Trump is going to be president.

You want to save Jknow from looking like a fool, Congrats. So will you be the one verifying if someone has a dick or not?
why? I didn't vote you in as chief cook and body washer. Seems you're more interested in knowing if the dude has a dick or not. You should perhaps use physical contact since you're so curious. Let us know how that pans out for you. BTW, I use the beard as my reference for gender. It's for the most part very simple thing to see. But you go for the dick, you got it. you be the big winner!!!!

Your signature explains very clearly why GOP is in such disarray.......with members like bucs90 on blacks in the NFL.....bwahahaha!

Bucs said whites are pussies. Uh, Goo Team :eusa_shifty:

Sir...quote me accurately please. I said *liberal* whites are pussies.

So why aren't more conservative parents letting their sons play football? They're dicks?

They are. If you see a white male playing football....his parents are probably conservatives. Liberal whites are too pussified to allow it. A contrast however to liberal blacks...who, to their credit, still see the value in rough sports.

You're just pulling fantasies out of your ass....there is no data supporting your claim that "white male football players come from conservative parents" an illusion....just like the illusion that Trump is going to be president.

He did the same thing about Beyonce. Went on and on in thread after thread about it. Then when people started to say he was butt hurt by a half time show and wanted a "safe place" for whites to view without seeing black dancers his response became:

Just kidding!

why?

Because you said if they have a dick they use the mens room. So who will be doing the checking?

why?

Because you said if they have a dick they use the mens room. So who will be doing the checking?
why Do you need to see it?

why?

I dont, but that was a prerequisite to determine what bathroom they use. So will you be asking as they enter if they have a penis? Your answer / solution doesnt seem to be viable.

why?

I dont, but that was a prerequisite to determine what bathroom they use. So will you be asking as they enter if they have a penis? Your answer / solution doesnt seem to be viable.
it is, by who?

As you can see jc's solution has no way to be implemented which means its not a solution at all. Poor guy, jumped in the fight only to leave with a split lip

As you can see jc's solution has no way to be implemented which means its not a solution at all. Poor guy, jumped in the fight only to leave with a split lip
all I exposed was your need to discuss a man's unit. You're still obsessed with it. Thanks for playing.

all I exposed was your need to discuss a man's unit. You're still obsessed with it. Thanks for playing.

Ah yes, and I wanted to discuss it so bad that you were the only one to bring it up

Makes total sense. Thanks for playing

Ah yes, and I wanted to discuss it so bad that you were the only one to bring it up

Makes total sense. Thanks for playing
hahahahaahhahahaahahaha you brought it up sukka,

Forum List

Back