The "Liberals Believe" / "We're doing it because Liberals do it" Excuse made by Republicans....

Today I busted a USMB Republican who admitted his family was on welfare when he was a kid. When I asked how he could vote for the party that wants to do away with welfare, he immediately started suggesting that I wanted to take away welfare from poor Americans and give it to foreigners.

WTF? Where did foreigners come into the conversation?

What he is thinking, and all Republicans do this, is that he is the only family who ever truly needed welfare.

Everyone else on it is abusing the system.

Seems you want to start over.

What bathroom should a tranny with tits use? The men's or women's?

If you are born with a dick your DNA will always say you are a man. Why is that so hard for you to believe. At man can never be a real woman, not matter how you try to make him a woman.

I got it, if he was born a man he;s a man. Now, that man wears a dress and has tits. What bathroom should it use and how will it be enforced?

7th time is a charm
If a woman notices she should report him and he goes to jail. Problem solved.

Problem corrected. Again I'll ask how do you enforce YOUR idea of preventing a tranny from using the bathroom they want. You dont have an answer because answers isnt your thing. Crying is
I can't stop a tranny from using the women's restroom,

And THAT is the entire point dumbass.

but right now if they do and a woman is offended. She can have him arrested.

Being offended is not a crime.
exposing yourself in front of women is.

I got it, if he was born a man he;s a man. Now, that man wears a dress and has tits. What bathroom should it use and how will it be enforced?

7th time is a charm

Problem corrected. Again I'll ask how do you enforce YOUR idea of preventing a tranny from using the bathroom they want. You dont have an answer because answers isnt your thing. Crying is

Wow! Thanks!

I think if you use the bathroom like an adult and not like a 3 year old pulling his pants down to his shoes exposing yourself doesn't happen.

Wow! Thanks!

I think if you use the bathroom like an adult and not like a 3 year old pulling his pants down to his shoes exposing yourself doesn't happen.
What's your assurance they will? Too funny dude

Who get caught using false logic. Everytime they try to lie to you and get caught....Like pretending the Pope is against Walls of all kind. When they are called out on it they go to their favorite responsibility free excuse..

"Liberals do it and I;m just pointing out the Hypocrisy"

They do this every time they are caught lying.

Here is an example of a poster believing foods have wants

Well thanks to liberals looks like chick fil a will have another booming year!

You spelled food as l-i-b-e-r-a-l
Well in a liberals eyes, if you want to be a kind of food. You can be a certain kind of food.

I thought liberals didn't believe in evil. What's the problem?

Now all of a sudden liberals on here are gonna state the supported Nancy's decesion to believe in ghost.

But....liberals believe in open borders and free immigration.

Liberals....is Europe now racist???

White liberals want to believe so bad that blacks love them

Liberals have no morality. They don't believe in any social standards or norms....other than constant victimhood.

Liberals don't believe in countries. These people are sick.
:dunno:
holy-rollins.gif

Wow! Thanks!

Why do you assume they wont? Has there been a mass of indecent exposure cases?

Wow! Thanks!

Why are you such a pervert that you want to use the women's rest room?

Wow! Thanks!

What are you talking about? We were discussing your requirement and how you would check for either dicks or birth certificates to use the John. I guess now you've given that up.

Wow! Thanks!

I personally don't understand your fetish with the subject. Is this your goal in life to use the women's washroom? LOL.

Wow! Thanks!

What are you talking about? We were discussing your requirement and how you would check for either dicks or birth certificates to use the John. I guess now you've given that up.
No, I'm just against giving perverted males permission for using a lady's room.

Wow! Thanks!

I personally don't understand your fetish with the subject. Is this your goal in life to use the women's washroom? LOL.

You personally dont understand a lot :dunno:

Wow! Thanks!

I think that would be his new hangout.

Wow! Thanks!

No, I'm just against giving perverted males permission for using a lady's room.

I know...you always mention what you are against and never ever ever state what you are for. That was the entire point. You're against something....only, you dont know how to enforce it, which shows its unenforceable. Which is the perfect plan to be for...the one that cant happen

Wow! Thanks!

You definitely don't understand common sense.

Wow! Thanks!

when it comes to libturds you're exactly right. I can't figure out your stupid! I admit it. You all are so stupid you don't know what it is you believe in. I enjoy the daily laugh you all provide as your stupid pours out of your posts. Hilarious in fact.

Edit: I also know you all enjoy stomping on others rights. Ask the women and blacks, you and yours enjoy suppressing them.

Who get caught using false logic. Everytime they try to lie to you and get caught....Like pretending the Pope is against Walls of all kind. When they are called out on it they go to their favorite responsibility free excuse..

"Liberals do it and I;m just pointing out the Hypocrisy"

They do this every time they are caught lying.

Here is an example of a poster believing foods have wants

Well thanks to liberals looks like chick fil a will have another booming year!

You spelled food as l-i-b-e-r-a-l
Well in a liberals eyes, if you want to be a kind of food. You can be a certain kind of food.

I thought liberals didn't believe in evil. What's the problem?

Now all of a sudden liberals on here are gonna state the supported Nancy's decesion to believe in ghost.

But....liberals believe in open borders and free immigration.

Liberals....is Europe now racist???

White liberals want to believe so bad that blacks love them

Liberals have no morality. They don't believe in any social standards or norms....other than constant victimhood.

Liberals don't believe in countries. These people are sick.
:dunno:

reality...the imbeciles hate this president and hated him before he was sworn in and had done a single thing. they are mentally deranged loons.

Forum List

Back