The "Liberals Believe" / "We're doing it because Liberals do it" Excuse made by Republicans....

What's your assurance they will? Too funny dude

Why do you assume they wont? Has there been a mass of indecent exposure cases?
Why are you such a pervert that you want to use the women's rest room?

What are you talking about? We were discussing your requirement and how you would check for either dicks or birth certificates to use the John. I guess now you've given that up.
No, I'm just against giving perverted males permission for using a lady's room.

I know...you always mention what you are against and never ever ever state what you are for. That was the entire point. You're against something....only, you dont know how to enforce it, which shows its unenforceable. Which is the perfect plan to be for...the one that cant happen
well I believe he did state how to enforce it, but again you show off your stupid and ignore it. funny you fk.

Wow! Thanks!

I think if you use the bathroom like an adult and not like a 3 year old pulling his pants down to his shoes exposing yourself doesn't happen.

I personally don't understand your fetish with the subject. Is this your goal in life to use the women's washroom? LOL.

You personally dont understand a lot :dunno:
when it comes to libturds you're exactly right. I can't figure out your stupid! I admit it. You all are so stupid you don't know what it is you believe in. I enjoy the daily laugh you all provide as your stupid pours out of your posts. Hilarious in fact.

what's hilarious is someone as stupid as you commenting on people far smarter than you are.

go back to your hole.

What are you talking about? We were discussing your requirement and how you would check for either dicks or birth certificates to use the John. I guess now you've given that up.

I know...you always mention what you are against and never ever ever state what you are for. That was the entire point. You're against something....only, you dont know how to enforce it, which shows its unenforceable. Which is the perfect plan to be for...the one that cant happen
I said if a woman sees a man in their restroom, they can report him and let the authorities handle it. I've told you that several times. If a man knows he could be arrested for using the ladies room, then more than likely he won't go in there.

Who get caught using false logic. Everytime they try to lie to you and get caught....Like pretending the Pope is against Walls of all kind. When they are called out on it they go to their favorite responsibility free excuse..

"Liberals do it and I;m just pointing out the Hypocrisy"

They do this every time they are caught lying.

Here is an example of a poster believing foods have wants

Well thanks to liberals looks like chick fil a will have another booming year!

You spelled food as l-i-b-e-r-a-l
Well in a liberals eyes, if you want to be a kind of food. You can be a certain kind of food.

I thought liberals didn't believe in evil. What's the problem?

Now all of a sudden liberals on here are gonna state the supported Nancy's decesion to believe in ghost.

But....liberals believe in open borders and free immigration.

Liberals....is Europe now racist???

White liberals want to believe so bad that blacks love them

Liberals have no morality. They don't believe in any social standards or norms....other than constant victimhood.

Liberals don't believe in countries. These people are sick.
:dunno:

reality...the imbeciles hate this president and hated him before he was sworn in and had done a single thing. they are mentally deranged loons.
And you just loved George W, right?

I personally don't understand your fetish with the subject. Is this your goal in life to use the women's washroom? LOL.

when it comes to libturds you're exactly right. I can't figure out your stupid! I admit it. You all are so stupid you don't know what it is you believe in. I enjoy the daily laugh you all provide as your stupid pours out of your posts. Hilarious in fact.

what's hilarious is someone as stupid as you commenting on people far smarter than you are.

go back to your hole.
well I know they aren't in here so I know I'm safe.

Who get caught using false logic. Everytime they try to lie to you and get caught....Like pretending the Pope is against Walls of all kind. When they are called out on it they go to their favorite responsibility free excuse..

Well in a liberals eyes, if you want to be a kind of food. You can be a certain kind of food.

Now all of a sudden liberals on here are gonna state the supported Nancy's decesion to believe in ghost.

Liberals have no morality. They don't believe in any social standards or norms....other than constant victimhood.

reality...the imbeciles hate this president and hated him before he was sworn in and had done a single thing. they are mentally deranged loons.

after 9/11 the country got behind W. it isn't our fault he later turned out to be a liar and a dolt.

but he got the chance.

unlike what you freaks of nature did.

go back to your hole.

pretty much everyone here is smarter than you.

so if I were you I wouldn't delude myself in that way.

you can look up the word "delude" btw.

have fun.

Jilly you're exactly right that is funny shit. That's like Pepsi Max Hilarious. You can't post your hypocrisy any better then that post.

I said if a woman sees a man in their restroom, they can report him and let the authorities handle it. I've told you that several times. If a man knows he could be arrested for using the ladies room, then more than likely he won't go in there.

Yeah, and you keep saying that because you cant answer how you will enforce your own "law" about Transsexuals

No, we knew Obama was unqualified to be president, and he proved us right. Quit looking like an idiot supporting him. The only thing Obama's presidency has done good. Is to make Carter a happy man before he dies.

after 9/11 the country got behind W. it isn't our fault he later turned out to be a liar and a dolt.

but he got the chance.

unlike what you freaks of nature did.
and you silly fk I hate obamacare and the destruction it's done to the medical world. I also enjoy the white hate from the pres and his islamic values, yeah I'm just happy as a pig in shit that all of my concerns are ignored by the man. But you can hate George W and that's ok. again, I love your hypocrisy. BTW, I was pissed at GW for the way he handled 2007. Hated it. Can you make a constructive claim on how obummer has done his job?

Yeah, and you keep saying that because you cant answer how you will enforce your own "law" about Transsexuals
when did he get that authority? When did congress hand that to him? holy shit I didn't know the congress was dolling out law making authority to citizens. Where do I get to stand in line for that?

You really can't be this stupid? I just told you.

go back to your hole.

pretty much everyone here is smarter than you.

so if I were you I wouldn't delude myself in that way.

you can look up the word "delude" btw.

have fun.
yeah you go with that, I'm sure when you have your cocktails later you'll feel good about your post. hahahhahahahahahahaahahaha what a stupid fk you are. How's your hypocrisy coming, got anymore zingers?

dude, common sense isn't in him. He wouldn't know how to use it if you handed it to him either.

when did he get that authority? When did congress hand that to him? holy shit I didn't know the congress was dolling out law making authority to citizens. Where do I get to stand in line for that?

Sit down Ms Jknow. Me and your hubby are having a discussion

Sit down Ms Jknow. Me and your hubby are having a discussion
hahahaahahahahahahahahhaa I am the WINNER thanks I enjoy the put down of a stupid libturd in here. WINNING is so gratifying.

I'm asking you about Transsexuals. You keep missing that part and talking about guys using the womens bathroom.

I'm asking you about Transsexuals. You keep missing that part and talking about guys using the womens bathroom.
and it's what he answered you. Holy shit, you should go learn who a transexual is. hahhahahhaahhahahahahahaa your stupid is classic shit

Forum List

Back