The "Liberals Believe" / "We're doing it because Liberals do it" Excuse made by Republicans....

No, I'm just against giving perverted males permission for using a lady's room.

I know...you always mention what you are against and never ever ever state what you are for. That was the entire point. You're against something....only, you dont know how to enforce it, which shows its unenforceable. Which is the perfect plan to be for...the one that cant happen
I said if a woman sees a man in their restroom, they can report him and let the authorities handle it. I've told you that several times. If a man knows he could be arrested for using the ladies room, then more than likely he won't go in there.

Yeah, and you keep saying that because you cant answer how you will enforce your own "law" about Transsexuals
You really can't be this stupid? I just told you.

I'm asking you about Transsexuals. You keep missing that part and talking about guys using the womens bathroom.
If a woman notices a transexual in the bathroom she can report it. They still have their dicks.

I know...you always mention what you are against and never ever ever state what you are for. That was the entire point. You're against something....only, you dont know how to enforce it, which shows its unenforceable. Which is the perfect plan to be for...the one that cant happen
I said if a woman sees a man in their restroom, they can report him and let the authorities handle it. I've told you that several times. If a man knows he could be arrested for using the ladies room, then more than likely he won't go in there.

Yeah, and you keep saying that because you cant answer how you will enforce your own "law" about Transsexuals

I'm asking you about Transsexuals. You keep missing that part and talking about guys using the womens bathroom.
If a woman notices a transexual in the bathroom she can report it. They still have their dicks.
dude, he doesn't even know what a transexual even is. How fkn funny is that?

:itsok:

There you go with the dick fetish again. What will she report? I think that girl has a penis...get him/her! :laugh:

Excuse me, Officer I noticed someone who might be a tranny using the bathroom. Would you arrest them for....? Uh....

dude, he doesn't even know what a transexual even is. How fkn funny is that?
I know 9 out of 10 times you can tell they are a man.

There you go with the dick fetish again. What will she report? I think that girl has a penis...get him/her! :laugh:
why do you care and why is it sooooooo important for you? Are you planning a trip into the womens head for some reason? Want to test out the theory that you can get away with it? Or are you just a pedophile

You're the one who wants to hang out in the women's bathroom. Maybe you could be the enforcer. What is the fetish with queers and bathrooms? Please tell.

You're the one who wants to hang out in the women's bathroom. Maybe you could be the enforcer. What is the fetish with queers and bathrooms? Please tell.
maybe he's a transexual trying to come out of the closet and trying to figure out how to use his piece once he makes the move. I don't know, but this dude does have a want there for sure.

Excuse me, Officer I noticed someone who might be a tranny using the bathroom. Would you arrest them for....? Uh....
How many women pee standing up?

God you're stupid.

Officer I noticed someone who could be a tranny. Not sure tho. Could you arrest them because I think they might be in possession of a penis. Isnt that against the law? No? Well it should be!

God you're stupid.

Officer I noticed someone who could be a tranny. Not sure tho. Could you arrest them because I think they might be in possession of a penis. Isnt that against the law? No? Well it should be!
Okay you want men and boys to go into women's locker rooms and bathrooms. I say don't allow it. Keep it the same as it's always been. Got it?

God you're stupid.

Okay you want men and boys to go into women's locker rooms and bathrooms. I say don't allow it. Keep it the same as it's always been. Got it?

How do you keep it the same? Thats the part you cant explain. Because right now no one checks anyones gender but you want them to in the future you just dont know how.

And you believe that being offended is a crime

God you're stupid.

How do you keep it the same? Thats the part you cant explain. Because right now no one checks anyones gender but you want them to in the future you just dont know how.

And you believe that being offended is a crime
We haven't had a problem with it because at one time we didn't have sickos like yourself that wants to change normal behavior.

Forum List

Back