The Libertarian Party Is Losing It

He calls eating pork an abomination, too.

And masturbation.

He put adultery in the Top Ten sins! Have any of you condemned Trump to hell?

Trump is/was certainly no angel and violated many facets of Christianity. That being said, he also made the best decisions for our country and did not discriminate against those with Christian values.

Grow up and be a little pragmatic. Biden seems "friendly" is not a valid reason to support the fool.

There is a big difference between the L and R party.
The R party are fascists and spend like drunken democrats.
The L party actually believes in small government and budgets. They just nominate the worst candidates.

.... In a binary system.

It is not a disorder. It is not recognized as such by the professional community.

Nice try.

Any questions?

LOL...but it is a disorder. I mean, it isn't normal to be attracted to the same sex. That is rather obvious.

PS: Most physiatrists need a psychiatrist.

So you support eliminating the military and making everyone in America a stoned junkie. Libertarianism is just another copout to moral relativism and sin.
Nope. I do not support every plank of the LP platform. I definitely do not support their feelings about national defense at all.

As for drugs, I am starting to come around on that issue. Our War On Drugs has been a catastrophic failure. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over, expecting a different result.

We have more people in prison than any other nation on Earth, including communist China which is four times more populated than we are.

It is time to do something different. I believe we need to shift our focus toward harm reduction.

LOL...but it is a disorder. I mean, it isn't normal to be attracted to the same sex. That is rather obvious.
It isn't normal to eat the recommended daily amount of fruits and vegetables, either.

Only ten percent of Americans eat the RDA of fruits and vegetables. I guess they have a disorder!

Trump is/was certainly no angel and violated many facets of Christianity. That being said, he also made the best decisions for our country and did not discriminate against those with Christian values.

Grow up and be a little pragmatic. Biden seems "friendly" is not a valid reason to support the fool.
I don't support Biden. You are making a classic fallacy of the excluded middle, a.k.a false dichotomy.

I support the truth. If someone manufactures bullshit about Biden, I will support the truth even if it means defending Biden.

If the New Right would stop manufacturing bullshit by the metric ton, I would not have to spend so much time debunking it.

It is more important to me that we clean our own house FIRST.

Every word of it is true.
Its simplistic. It makes you look dumb.
Insider trading : First off, they dont think the govt should be involved in the markets, which would basically eliminate insider trading. They also think if you think that stuff could still happen, deal with markets that penalize breaches.
Environment : A company that does bad shit with waste, or whatever, is also a breach on other peoples individual rights. Thats a big no no. The environment would probably benefit from a little sovereign immunity. Besides that, the govt is the biggest polluter in the country!
Child labor : They dont think children will actually work in factories. 99% of parents wouldnt want their kid to work in factories. 99% of companies wouldnt hire a child. You are just being ridiculous.
Stealing : Against the law. Breaches others individual rights. Another no brainer.
Private Roads : Could be done cheaper and faster than the bloated bureaucracy
Any other childish shit you want to spit out?

I guess I'm going to have to go back to writing in Snoopy or Pat Paulsen for president. *sigh*

Odd fact: In 1984, you could have written in Bozo the Clown for President, and you would have been casting a valid vote for a genuine candidate. Lawrence Wiess, an actor who went by the stage name Larry Harmon, and who was most famous for portraying the iconic clown, ran that year as a qualified write-in candidate for President of the United States, and you could have cast a valid vote for him by writing in any of a few different variations of his stage name, real name, or the name of the clown that he famously portrayed.

Its simplistic. It makes you look dumb.
Insider trading : First off, they dont think the govt should be involved in the markets, which would basically eliminate insider trading. They also think if you think that stuff could still happen, deal with markets that penalize breaches.
Environment : A company that does bad shit with waste, or whatever, is also a breach on other peoples individual rights. Thats a big no no. The environment would probably benefit from a little sovereign immunity. Besides that, the govt is the biggest polluter in the country!
Child labor : They dont think children will actually work in factories. 99% of parents wouldnt want their kid to work in factories. 99% of companies wouldnt hire a child. You are just being ridiculous.
Stealing : Against the law. Breaches others individual rights. Another no brainer.
Private Roads : Could be done cheaper and faster than the bloated bureaucracy
Any other childish shit you want to spit out?
As I said, every word is true.

Only the most naive and stupid and ignorant idiots on the planet believes industry would police itself.

We tried that in the beginning, and look what happened.

And Libertarians most certainly do believe insider trading should be legal.

The 2008 crash showed that banks defrauded their clients as part of their business model.

People would do well to just focus more on the act itself of being free and living their lives freely than looking to be led by someone or some entity telling them that they need it or them in order to do it, when they really don't at all.

It's really not all that difficult at all. And it makes life so much more enjoyable.

I used to admire the Libertarian Party in some respects. In fact, in 2020 I voted for the Libertarian candidate because they have been more closely aligned with my beliefs than the two major parties.

There are some things with which I disagree strongly with the LP, but now they have really gone batshit insane.

To wit, this tweet:

In the endless quest of the Zionist to maintain a "two party" system where they own both parties, they always toss fraud and nonsense at Libertarians.

This post is 100% fraud.

EVERY registered Libertarian in American knows 911 was a fraud.... because every registered Libertarian has an IQ over 5

R.226838c916abc178d5eeef31fca300cd

911 Truthers are 100% vindicated = Osama was Col Tom/Tim Os(s)man ...

R.439a4d030a5bead154565bf9ace41907

Large L libertarians are mostly shills for either the gop or dems.....It just all depends which side donates more to be a 2-3% spoiler in a tight race.

Certainly there are "William Weld type" frauds.

The registered Libertarian can be a fraud, but there is not much motive in being a fraud for that purpose.

Now, being a fraud of a Trump supporter, dressing up on 1/6 .... yeah... every Confederate flag at a Trump event was being waved by a left wing homo in MagaDrag

In the endless quest of the Zionist to maintain a "two party" system where they own both parties, they always toss fraud and nonsense at Libertarians.

This post is 100% fraud.

EVERY registered Libertarian in American knows 911 was a fraud.... because every registered Libertarian has an IQ over 5

R.226838c916abc178d5eeef31fca300cd

911 Truthers are 100% vindicated = Osama was Col Tom/Tim Os(s)man ...

R.439a4d030a5bead154565bf9ace41907

Oh, wow. I just realized you are a sock puppet of LA RAM FAN, who is a sock puppet of Mister Beale, or vice versa.

Forum List

Back