The Libertarian Party Is Losing It

Pat Paulsen, even dead, would be a better president than Trump or Biden.

And no, I don't make all my decisions based on one tweet. The Libertarian Party has joined with communist organizations to support Putin's imperialist war in Ukraine.
Then pretty much most of your post was a lie. You implied that that one tweet caused you to abandon the party.

OP, as I've always said, since the Bush II Regime, self-professed "Libertarians" are simply Republicans who are embarrassed by Bush and/or insert-Republican-here.

They're no different, and certainly no better, than the typical rightwing Republican zealot.

And like them, they are frauds.

OP, as I've always said, since the Bush II Regime, self-professed "Libertarians" are simply Republicans who are embarrassed by Bush and/or insert-Republican-here.

They're no different, and certainly no better, than the typical rightwing Republican zealot.

Shrub wasn't a libertarian and yang is a democrat. Both of them are frauds.

Exactly, they literally only care about giving all the resources and wealth to the top 5% of society. At the end of the day they could care less about personal freedom and liberty.

There is a big difference between them. You just look at the world through a binary lens.

I used to admire the Libertarian Party in some respects. In fact, in 2020 I voted for the Libertarian candidate because they have been more closely aligned with my beliefs than the two major parties.

There are some things with which I disagree strongly with the LP, but now they have really gone batshit insane.

To wit, this tweet:

While not wrong, there are totally irrelevant,
As is anyone who votes for them.

Exactly, they literally only care about giving all the resources and wealth to the top 5% of society. At the end of the day they could care less about personal freedom and liberty.
personal freedom and liberty isnt keeping the money you earn? :rofl:

you might want to look at the constitution party,,
they havent lied cheated or stolen from us and seem to want to get back to a constitutional limited fed government

It takes power to steal from us.
They have none.
As far as lying and cheating, how do we know, they are definitely under the radar.

I used to admire the Libertarian Party in some respects. In fact, in 2020 I voted for the Libertarian candidate because they have been more closely aligned with my beliefs than the two major parties.

There are some things with which I disagree strongly with the LP, but now they have really gone batshit insane.

To wit, this tweet:

Holy crap. I like having the LP around to remind us to try to keep fiscal restraint in mind.

But this is another example of how modern day politics makes people lose their marbles.

It takes power to steal from us.
They have none.
As far as lying and cheating, how do we know, they are definitely under the radar.
well we know beyond any doubt the 2 main partys are lying cheating and stealing from us,,

so next to not voting at all what do you suggest??

As you always say, trivial is your byword.

Forum List

Back