The Library Nazi

Stupid people, stupid chant, in a stupid protest, in the stupidest place to ever have a protest... DEMOCRATS.

Next place we'll see these fucking mental midgets protesting is in a mortuary.

Last edited:
Those idiots are evidently unaware that the purpose of being quiet in a library is so that the general public can study for class, read peacefully and just enjoy some quiet time listening in the booths at audiobooks or some music. The guy hollering at them is doing the right thing. They can take their stupid protest and march around outside.

I like that guy. On another note, the cheerleader wasn't much. I've never been to a protest before, but wouldn't it be more effective if she had a really tiny skirt, a big set of pompoms and jumped around more?

I like that guy. On another note, the cheerleader wasn't much. I've never been to a protest before, but wouldn't it be more effective if she had a really tiny skirt, a big set of pompoms and jumped around more?
I wasn't really paying attention to the protesting woman. Perhaps a pole for her to dance with, if she's fair enough.

All the protesters will be working for that Asian guy some day.

It's telling that the librarian had to notify those mindless zombies of where the hell they are spouting off. I'd bet that none of them can remember ever actually reading a book, if they ever did.

Notice that not a single one of them was reading and seeking knowledge. They were simply stupidly repeating what they were told to yell.

A very pathetic display of stupidity.

Last edited:
This childish and absurd little demonstration took place in Jan. 2017. Later in the evening there was a much more serious occurrence at a Milo Yiannopoulos speaking event on campus when one student demonstrator was shot in the stomach and others pepper sprayed by a couple of rightwing extremists. Here is an article describing the event and subsequent failure to convict the shooter.

SEATTLE - The judge declared a mistrial in the case of the 2017 Inauguration Day shooting at the University of Washington because the jury could not reach a unanimous verdict....

The charges filed against the married defendants Elizabeth and Marc Hokoana, both 31, were first-degree assault and third-degree assault respectively. Prosecutors accused Elizabeth Hokoana of shooting 35-year-old Joseph Dukes, a protester associated with antifa, in the stomach during a Milo Yiannopoulos speaking event at the University of Washington on President Donald Trump's Inauguration Day of Jan. 20, 2017.

Yiannopoulos was known as right-wing commentator and provocateur, and a former editor at the alt-right website Breitbart News. His speech at UW quickly turned into a clash between protesters and supporters of his.

The Seattle Times reported that Elizabeth Hokoana told the courtroom during the trial that she feared for her husband's life, saying Dukes charged at her husband with a knife. However, none of the witnesses reported seeing a knife and she also did not tell police about the knife when they first turned themselves in. A knife was never recovered at the scene.

Marc Hokoana allegedly pepper-sprayed the crowd which led to the assault charge against him. That morning, he had sent Facebook messages to a friend that said, "I can't wait for tomorrow, I'm going to the Milo event and if the snowflakes get out off (sic) hand I'm just going to wade through their ranks and start cracking skulls."

According to investigative records, Marc claimed his wife was going to be armed, but he wasn't, saying, "I'm going full melee." Both had concealed-carry permits, however UW's campus code does not allow anyone to carry firearms on campus.

Dukes did not testify in the trial, refusing to do so as he has said he does not believe in the U.S. justice system; he did not have to appear as the prosecutors were representing the state, not the victim.

Mistrial declared in UW protest shooting trial

Last edited:
This childish and absurd little demonstration took place in Jan. 2017. Later in the evening there was a much more serious occurrence at a Milo Yiannopoulos speaking event on campus when one student demonstrator was shot in the stomach and others pepper sprayed by a couple of rightwing extremists. Here is an article describing the event and subsequent failure to convict the shooter.

SEATTLE - The judge declared a mistrial in the case of the 2017 Inauguration Day shooting at the University of Washington because the jury could not reach a unanimous verdict....

The charges filed against the married defendants Elizabeth and Marc Hokoana, both 31, were first-degree assault and third-degree assault respectively. Prosecutors accused Elizabeth Hokoana of shooting 35-year-old Joseph Dukes, a protester associated with antifa, in the stomach during a Milo Yiannopoulos speaking event at the University of Washington on President Donald Trump's Inauguration Day of Jan. 20, 2017.

Yiannopoulos was known as right-wing commentator and provocateur, and a former editor at the alt-right website Breitbart News. His speech at UW quickly turned into a clash between protesters and supporters of his.

The Seattle Times reported that Elizabeth Hokoana told the courtroom during the trial that she feared for her husband's life, saying Dukes charged at her husband with a knife. However, none of the witnesses reported seeing a knife and she also did not tell police about the knife when they first turned themselves in. A knife was never recovered at the scene.

Marc Hokoana allegedly pepper-sprayed the crowd which led to the assault charge against him. That morning, he had sent Facebook messages to a friend that said, "I can't wait for tomorrow, I'm going to the Milo event and if the snowflakes get out off (sic) hand I'm just going to wade through their ranks and start cracking skulls."

According to investigative records, Marc claimed his wife was going to be armed, but he wasn't, saying, "I'm going full melee." Both had concealed-carry permits, however UW's campus code does not allow anyone to carry firearms on campus.

Dukes did not testify in the trial, refusing to do so as he has said he does not believe in the U.S. justice system; he did not have to appear as the prosecutors were representing the state, not the victim.

Mistrial declared in UW protest shooting trial
^
Fake news.

Forum List

Back