The Lincoln Project - How Interesting

The Lincoln Project ads are devastating to Fatso and the crooked that support him. Good luck. Ha Ha Ha!

The Lincoln Project is a great American Institution

Oh look, I get to point out the Lincoln Project's grifting hypocrisy again!

rickwilson1.png

rickwilson2.png

rickwilson3.png

It's pretty comical that you leftists are idolize a guy who believes "The South Will Rise Again". Do you ever get tired of looking like the duplicitous morons that you are?

Shirley, you jest!

They're the funniest, most over-dramatic ham-handed collection of unmitigated nonsense since the Daisy commercial and Dukakis riding around in a tank.

But they are affective. I am a member of the Lincoln Project myself as in I am a contributor and a supporter. And what's worse, I've been banned by a Party of the Rumper from a Lincoln Project Discussion for standing up to a fruitcake Violent Party of the Rumper threatening bodily harm. You keep thinking you are dealing with Democrats and Liberals. You aren't. We are primarily Fiscal Conservative Republicans and we are just taking the GOP back to the days it was honorable and earned the title "Grand Old Party".

And don't call me Shirley.

But they are affective. I am a member of the Lincoln Project myself as in I am a contributor and a supporter. And what's worse, I've been banned by a Party of the Rumper from a Lincoln Project Discussion for standing up to a fruitcake Violent Party of the Rumper threatening bodily harm. You keep thinking you are dealing with Democrats and Liberals. You aren't. We are primarily Fiscal Conservative Republicans and we are just taking the GOP back to the days it was honorable and earned the title "Grand Old Party".

And don't call me Shirley.

There ya go then, we know you're affected.

LOL....A Cooler?

Who gives a fuk about a cooler?

So the "Confederate flag" isn't wwwaaaaaayyyycccciiiisssttt when it's on a cooler? Why not?

BTW, you've had your ass handed to you about this before. Did you forget your own thread already?
Every time you praise this grifting fraud I'm going to drag this back out and remind you how much of an idiot you are.

No leftist idolizes him. The irony of your idiotic whining is that you have been sucking at his teat for 20 years.

The fuck are you talking about? I'd never even heard of the Lincoln Project until they went all "RREEEEEEEEEE TRRROOOOOOMP!!!!".

So the "Confederate flag" isn't wwwaaaaaayyyycccciiiisssttt when it's on a cooler? Why not?

BTW, you've had your ass handed to you about this before. Did you forget your own thread already?
Every time you praise this grifting fraud I'm going to drag this back out and remind you how much of an idiot you are.

And we know that the pics are from his boat? Are you telling me that RTwingnutjobers never lie? Sure, I believe you., It's some idiot trying to make a point over absolutely nothing.

And we know that the pics are from his boat? Are you telling me that RTwingnutjobers never lie? Sure, I believe you., It's some idiot trying to make a point over absolutely nothing.

The screenshots provide all the context you need. But go ahead, cover your eyes and pretend they don't exist like a good little lemming.

Forum List

Back