The Lincoln Project - How Interesting

The Lincoln Project ads are getting better...

I an attempt to take the public's mind off of this, Rump sent his Brown Shirts to various Cities. He has threatened to keep sending them in. One problem, this is from the Mussolini Playbook of 1926. The Cities, at some point, are going to have to start rounding up those Brown Shirts and try and convict them on State Laws which Rump has zero pardon powers on. Look for it to start happening. The Local and State Cops arresting Federal Agents. You can't make this crap up.

Yea, I think that is on the cards... This could get very ugly fast...

I can't see Trump getting a slap in the face like that and taking it... Governor could have to step in with National Guard and that could be an escalation.

Could a judge issue barring orders?

Maybe the best thing is for the local police to protect the protestors. Inform them of there rights but ask them to keep a tight ship, no violence or vandalism.. 'Protect and Serve' the city...

I an attempt to take the public's mind off of this, Rump sent his Brown Shirts to various Cities. He has threatened to keep sending them in. One problem, this is from the Mussolini Playbook of 1926. The Cities, at some point, are going to have to start rounding up those Brown Shirts and try and convict them on State Laws which Rump has zero pardon powers on. Look for it to start happening. The Local and State Cops arresting Federal Agents. You can't make this crap up.

I can't see Trump getting a slap in the face like that and taking it... Governor could have to step in with National Guard and that could be an escalation.

Maybe the best thing is for the local police to protect the protestors. Inform them of there rights but ask them to keep a tight ship, no violence or vandalism.. 'Protect and Serve' the city...

Many police forces are joining in with the Protests. The quickest way to keep it from escalating is for the Mayor to join hands with the protesters. I have seen many cops do that. They take off their caps, remove the Ties and join the march. That sends a very positive message or "We hear you".

Many police forces are joining in with the Protests. The quickest way to keep it from escalating is for the Mayor to join hands with the protesters. I have seen many cops do that. They take off their caps, remove the Ties and join the march. That sends a very positive message or "We hear you".

Agreed... There is a general way of organising protests (well in Europe), especially contentious ones... Organisers usually meet with the police before and they have a way of being able to identify organisers in the crowd.

If trouble starts the police usually direct the organiser to calm the situation and the police try and back up. If violence usually kicks off from there it is most likely not at the approval of the organisers. There is a few reasons but infiltrators like anarchists in Europe caused havoc at demonstrations.

In London, organisers actually removed all there supporters during a demonstration turned riot... The police asked the organisers if any body they knew was left... There was just a bunch of anarchists... Cops held them there for ages and let everyone calm down while videoing everything. The UK cops video everything, drones, cameras.... they spot people's dress from earlier so when they cover up they can still be picked out. They go around picking people up for a couple of weeks after a riot.

Then there is the world class rioter, Northern Ireland. They don't even start a protest, they go to riot. Both sides are masters at every trick in the book. Petrol Bombs, plate glass sliding, dividing riot police... They are coordinated and experienced, less so now but I knew army(British) on one side and guys in University (yes, University) on the other...

A couple of things that seem obvious to riot police. Guns are useless, shoot someone and the riot will three times bigger tomorrow. Hold a line, a lot of pictures we see is of officers getting disjointed in a line or officers letting people through there lines. Use cameras heavily, because of hooligans in UK soccer, UK came very good at crowd control.
But most of all respect the people who are there, they are there doing one of the most patriotic thing you can do protest. You are there to 'Protect and Serve'

Federal officers have the right and authority to protect federal property, tard. If you want to thumb your nose at federal authority, go for it. Just keep in mind that's EXACTLY how the Civil War started.

Federal officers have the right and authority to protect federal property
Except that isn't what they are doing. I mean, i know you are easily fooled, being the cultist you are.

Oh really? Tell me genius - who does the Mark O. Hatfield courthouse, currently being attacked every night by "peaceful protesters" in Portland, belong to?
Yet they were blocks away kidnapping people. Everyone sees this. Cry all day an night every day...this isn't going to stand. There aren't enough of you screeching cultists to accomplish that.

Except that isn't what they are doing. I mean, i know you are easily fooled, being the cultist you are.

Oh really? Tell me genius - who does the Mark O. Hatfield courthouse, currently being attacked every night by "peaceful protesters" in Portland, belong to?
Yet they were blocks away kidnapping people. Everyone sees this. Cry all day an night every day...this isn't going to stand. There aren't enough of you screeching cultists to accomplish that.

This isn't a game of tag you fucking retard. You can't attack a federal facility and then run away to a "safe zone". The feds can arrest you WHEREVER they find you. Deal with it.

This isn't a game of tag you fucking retard. You can't attack a federal facility and then run away to a "safe zone". The feds can arrest you WHEREVER they find you. Deal with it.
Cute whining!

So...where is the arrest? What charges?

Take your time.

Cute whining!

So...where is the arrest? What charges?

Take your time.

The only whiner here is the dumb shit (*cough* YOU *cough*) that apparently believes federal law enforcement can't actually enforce the law.

As for the arrest & charges or lack thereof - ask the feds. Maybe it was a detainment for questioning, maybe it was a case of mistaken identity, maybe the guy they grabbed was actually an informant and they were putting on a show. You have no clue, you're just lapping up and regurgitating a narrative because that's all your capable of.

Bark bark little doggy.

Forum List

Back