The list of people Nick Sandmann's lawyer is suing

It's a long list of mostly wealthy people and companies. Sandmann is going to be a rich boy when this is all over:

Lawyers for Catholic Student Nick Sandmann Prepare to Sue for Libel

According to the Enquirer, the long list of people and outlets targeted includes:

• The Washington Post
  • The New York Times
  • Cable News Network, Inc. (CNN)
  • The Guardian
  • National Public Radio
  • TMZ
  • Atlantic Media Inc.
  • Capitol Hill Publishing Corp.
  • Diocese of Covington
  • Diocese of Lexington
  • Archdiocese of Louisville
  • Diocese of Baltimore
  • Ana Cabrera
  • Sara Sidner
  • Erin Burnett
  • S.E. Cupp
  • Elliot C. McLaughlin
  • Amanda Watts
  • Emanuella Grinberg
  • Michelle Boorstein
  • Cleve R. Wootson Jr.
  • Antonio Olivo
  • Joe Heim
  • Michael E. Miller
  • Eli Rosenberg
  • Isaac Stanley-Becker
  • Kristine Phillips
  • Sarah Mervosh
  • Emily S. Rueb
  • Maggie Haberman
  • David Brooks
  • Shannon Doyne
  • Kurt Eichenwald
  • Andrea Mitchell
  • Savannah Guthrie
  • Joy Reid
  • Chuck Todd
  • Noah Berlatsky
  • Elisha Fieldstadt
  • Eun Kyung Kim
  • HBO
  • Bill Maher
  • Warner Media
  • Conde Nast
  • GQ
  • Heavy.com
  • The Hill
  • The Atlantic
  • Bustle.com
  • Ilhan Omar
  • Elizabeth Warren
  • Kathy Griffin
  • Alyssa Milano
  • Jim Carrey

Good.

And of course, he is/was a MINOR. These people are lamentable.

So far all Sandmann has to show for his trouble is a 5-figure legal bill, soon to balloon to 6 figures, if he files any Appeals.

The boy was not defamed, and since he has no income, he has no damages. His chaperones are culpable for not properly supervising these children and for encouraging them to get into an altercation with adults, which put the children in harm’s way.

So Sandmann is being blackballed for colleges, he and his family had to temporarily move because of the death threats, but he suffered no damages?

The kids were standing their waiting for the bus. How can you blame the adults overseeing the situation for that? WTF did you want them to do, walk a couple of miles to wait for a bus somewhere else?

I swear, you leftists will never blame your own. It's the Indian who started all the trouble, not a kid just standing there minding his own business.

It's a long list of mostly wealthy people and companies. Sandmann is going to be a rich boy when this is all over:

According to the Enquirer, the long list of people and outlets targeted includes:

• The Washington Post
  • The New York Times
  • The Guardian
  • National Public Radio
  • TMZ
  • Atlantic Media Inc.
  • Diocese of Covington
  • Diocese of Lexington
  • Diocese of Baltimore
  • Ana Cabrera
  • Sara Sidner
  • Erin Burnett
  • S.E. Cupp
  • Elliot C. McLaughlin
  • Amanda Watts
  • Emanuella Grinberg
  • Michelle Boorstein
  • Cleve R. Wootson Jr.
  • Antonio Olivo
  • Joe Heim
  • Michael E. Miller
  • Eli Rosenberg
  • Isaac Stanley-Becker
  • Kristine Phillips
  • Sarah Mervosh
  • Emily S. Rueb
  • Maggie Haberman
  • David Brooks
  • Shannon Doyne
  • Kurt Eichenwald
  • Andrea Mitchell
  • Savannah Guthrie
  • Joy Reid
  • Chuck Todd
  • Noah Berlatsky
  • Elisha Fieldstadt
  • Eun Kyung Kim
  • HBO
  • Bill Maher
  • Warner Media
  • Conde Nast
  • GQ
  • Heavy.com
  • The Hill
  • The Atlantic
  • Bustle.com
  • Ilhan Omar
  • Elizabeth Warren
  • Kathy Griffin
  • Alyssa Milano
  • Jim Carrey

Good.

So far all Sandmann has to show for his trouble is a 5-figure legal bill, soon to balloon to 6 figures, if he files any Appeals.

The boy was not defamed, and since he has no income, he has no damages. His chaperones are culpable for not properly supervising these children and for encouraging them to get into an altercation with adults, which put the children in harm’s way.
The law firm is operating on a contingency fee basis. There won't be any legal bill, you senile old dingbat.

• The Washington Post
  • The New York Times
  • The Guardian
  • National Public Radio
  • TMZ
  • Atlantic Media Inc.
  • Diocese of Covington
  • Diocese of Lexington
  • Diocese of Baltimore
  • Ana Cabrera
  • Sara Sidner
  • Erin Burnett
  • S.E. Cupp
  • Elliot C. McLaughlin
  • Amanda Watts
  • Emanuella Grinberg
  • Michelle Boorstein
  • Cleve R. Wootson Jr.
  • Antonio Olivo
  • Joe Heim
  • Michael E. Miller
  • Eli Rosenberg
  • Isaac Stanley-Becker
  • Kristine Phillips
  • Sarah Mervosh
  • Emily S. Rueb
  • Maggie Haberman
  • David Brooks
  • Shannon Doyne
  • Kurt Eichenwald
  • Andrea Mitchell
  • Savannah Guthrie
  • Joy Reid
  • Chuck Todd
  • Noah Berlatsky
  • Elisha Fieldstadt
  • Eun Kyung Kim
  • HBO
  • Bill Maher
  • Warner Media
  • Conde Nast
  • GQ
  • Heavy.com
  • The Hill
  • The Atlantic
  • Bustle.com
  • Ilhan Omar
  • Elizabeth Warren
  • Kathy Griffin
  • Alyssa Milano
  • Jim Carrey

Good.

Thank you for weighing in from Canada we don't care what you think

I'm pretty sure the foreign troll you're responding to is not really from Canada. I'm now leaning toward believing it is from a place famous for borshch, if you get my drift. ;-)

Hogg and Sandmann, two very similar kids who found themselves caught up in a viscous media defamation campaign, received death threats, and unbelievable character smears.

It is sad that some try to justify it.

What's sad is how some like you try to equalize it. This is very simple: One asked for the media attention and the other one didn't.

Interesting that you think that going on television for interviews and filing lawsuits isn’t asking for attention.

One kid wishes he walked away but his father won’t let him do that.

So he went on one or two interviews. He's bringing attention to this matter to help with his claim against the media. Camera Hogg is running around starting protests and creating problems for businesses. He's doing it deliberately to bring attention to himself.

• The Washington Post
  • The New York Times
  • The Guardian
  • National Public Radio
  • TMZ
  • Atlantic Media Inc.
  • Diocese of Covington
  • Diocese of Lexington
  • Diocese of Baltimore
  • Ana Cabrera
  • Sara Sidner
  • Erin Burnett
  • S.E. Cupp
  • Elliot C. McLaughlin
  • Amanda Watts
  • Emanuella Grinberg
  • Michelle Boorstein
  • Cleve R. Wootson Jr.
  • Antonio Olivo
  • Joe Heim
  • Michael E. Miller
  • Eli Rosenberg
  • Isaac Stanley-Becker
  • Kristine Phillips
  • Sarah Mervosh
  • Emily S. Rueb
  • Maggie Haberman
  • David Brooks
  • Shannon Doyne
  • Kurt Eichenwald
  • Andrea Mitchell
  • Savannah Guthrie
  • Joy Reid
  • Chuck Todd
  • Noah Berlatsky
  • Elisha Fieldstadt
  • Eun Kyung Kim
  • HBO
  • Bill Maher
  • Warner Media
  • Conde Nast
  • GQ
  • Heavy.com
  • The Hill
  • The Atlantic
  • Bustle.com
  • Ilhan Omar
  • Elizabeth Warren
  • Kathy Griffin
  • Alyssa Milano
  • Jim Carrey

Good.

The law firm is operating on a contingency fee basis. There won't be any legal bill, you senile old dingbat.
So... the wapo suit was thrown out. Do any of the others have a chance?

Bertelsman accepted Nick's assertion that he was only standing motionless across from Phillips, without ill intent.

But the Eastern District of Kentucky judge ruled that Phillips, who told the media he felt threatened, had a First Amendment right to express his opinion.

"He concluded that he was being blocked and not allowed to retreat," Bertelsman wrote. "He passed these conclusions on to The Post. They may have been erroneous, but, as discussed above, they are opinion protected by the First Amendment."

• The Washington Post
  • The New York Times
  • The Guardian
  • National Public Radio
  • TMZ
  • Atlantic Media Inc.
  • Diocese of Covington
  • Diocese of Lexington
  • Diocese of Baltimore
  • Ana Cabrera
  • Sara Sidner
  • Erin Burnett
  • S.E. Cupp
  • Elliot C. McLaughlin
  • Amanda Watts
  • Emanuella Grinberg
  • Michelle Boorstein
  • Cleve R. Wootson Jr.
  • Antonio Olivo
  • Joe Heim
  • Michael E. Miller
  • Eli Rosenberg
  • Isaac Stanley-Becker
  • Kristine Phillips
  • Sarah Mervosh
  • Emily S. Rueb
  • Maggie Haberman
  • David Brooks
  • Shannon Doyne
  • Kurt Eichenwald
  • Andrea Mitchell
  • Savannah Guthrie
  • Joy Reid
  • Chuck Todd
  • Noah Berlatsky
  • Elisha Fieldstadt
  • Eun Kyung Kim
  • HBO
  • Bill Maher
  • Warner Media
  • Conde Nast
  • GQ
  • Heavy.com
  • The Hill
  • The Atlantic
  • Bustle.com
  • Ilhan Omar
  • Elizabeth Warren
  • Kathy Griffin
  • Alyssa Milano
  • Jim Carrey

Good.

So... the wapo suit was thrown out. Do any of the others have a chance?

Bertelsman accepted Nick's assertion that he was only standing motionless across from Phillips, without ill intent.

But the Eastern District of Kentucky judge ruled that Phillips, who told the media he felt threatened, had a First Amendment right to express his opinion.

"He concluded that he was being blocked and not allowed to retreat," Bertelsman wrote. "He passed these conclusions on to The Post. They may have been erroneous, but, as discussed above, they are opinion protected by the First Amendment."

The cases against CNN and NBC remain pending, so we'll see.

They will take it to the appeals.

The guy is 83 years old and a Carter appointee.

Bezos should just cut the check for $200 Million and make this go away.

Mr. Sandmann has been blacklisted from the nation's top employers and universities. To date, neither Harvard nor Princeton has offered this young man admission and a fully paid scholarship so he can progress with his career.

This is not to mention he and his family had to hire private security due to the multiple death threats and threats of harm they received. If I remember correctly, they even abandoned their home for a short time and lived somewhere else.
Bummer...being a punk bully should have consequences, not rewards, don't you agree?

So...time to dig up stuff on this punk's family and why he is such a bully.

How is standing there silently when some supposed indian chief is banging a drum a few inches from your face "bullying"?
Why don't you stand in front of people when they are doing something, block their way , and have a smirk on your face. Try it....have fun.

If you watched the whole video (and I'm sure you have) you know you are lying. The old man walked up to him and stopped, the student didn't block anyone's way; nor was he "smirking". Why do you have to lie?
I have watched the video, it is certainly as I described.....but then again, bully thugs have always had their little synchophants. Was that your role in school? A hanger on?

Hogg survived a mass shooting and fought to prevent another
Sandmann and his yuppie friends blocked an elderly Native American veteran from playing his drum

Still peddling that lie, huh?

I suppose you also blame rape victims for the way they dress.
Oh look...comparing a thug bully with rape victims....How very very CRC.

So...time to dig up stuff on this punk's family and why he is such a bully.

How is standing there silently when some supposed indian chief is banging a drum a few inches from your face "bullying"?
Why don't you stand in front of people when they are doing something, block their way , and have a smirk on your face. Try it....have fun.
the drooling old coot walked up to Sandman. The later was in the same spot the whole time. He didn't block anyone's way.

The just can't help lying to advance your sleazy agenda, can you?
Lol
bodecea is too fucking Retarded to watch the whole video.

Poor white boy victims....bullies are victims to CRCs.

I don't think many people have bothered to investigate the FULL STORY of what happened on the Mall that day.

The real confrontation was not between MAGA Kid/Native American. The real confrontation was between the MAGA KidS/Black Hebrew Israelites. You can see the before during and after from the BHI point of view on this video -

I watched the whole thing awhile ago because I had the time. I do believe the Native American was attempting to diffuse the situation.

I also believe the MAGA kid was not being disrespectful to the Native American.

The kids were definitely verbally harassed by the Black Hebrew Israelites. But the BHI have clearly done this before and were not a physical threat to anyone that day.

I think the kids were curious and I don't blame them. But they started to get out of hand. Their group was getting larger and larger as more of the MAGA kids and adults showed up. The MAGA kids were feeling their oats and it was beginning to look dicey.

I would not have put my money on the MAGA kids despite their numbers. They really just wanted to holler and grab their dicks, literally and figuratively speaking. But the BHI may have had friends nearby. They are not new at this.

In comes Native American man with his drum and things de-escalated. At the very end, the BHI and some of the MAGA kids actually had a civil conversation. And the BHI are crazy MFers.

I blame the parents that were supposed to be supervising the kids. If they were doing their job, none of this would have happened. Lots of them just stood there like fools.

There are ALWAYS many sides to a story.

People believe what their tribe tells them to believe.

The Covington adults knew nothing about the drunken Indians or the Black Congressional Israelites. They don't put up with that shit in Kentucky.

As far as how the whole thing came down, the fact that there wasn't any violence, and the young men made it on the bus back to the Tremendous Commonwealth of Kentucky, it was fine. The problem is the outfits like CNN and the Washington Post thought it was a "story" that needed wide coverage to discourage young people in the future from getting involved in protests or civil events. Ruin these kids lives, keep them out of college or the work force, and next year, there won't be as many young people protesting for the Gift of Life itself.

Really it wasn't a story at all. Some local goofballs mouthed off to children waiting on the bus and the bus comes before there can be any violence. How is this a news story?

Where is your evidence that the Native Americans were drunk? Or are you just throwing up lies to see what will stick?

I don't think it is likely that he will succeed though. They really do not have a strong case.

What was done to them is really shitty. That does not mean that they get a financial settlement for it though particularly considering that the 'news' outlets were simply regurgitating claims from the asshole badgering them. He may well be liable but then again you cant squeeze blood from a stone.

I say let the case be heard by an impartial judge which this man clearly is not.

You can't make up lies about people and print them as facts no matter where your source of information is from. When we allow the media to act with impunity like that, anybody can be a target including us.
They did it to Hogg.
But that was supported by CRCs and other blood cultists....somehow it's different.

Mr. Sandmann has been blacklisted from the nation's top employers and universities. To date, neither Harvard nor Princeton has offered this young man admission and a fully paid scholarship so he can progress with his career.

This is not to mention he and his family had to hire private security due to the multiple death threats and threats of harm they received. If I remember correctly, they even abandoned their home for a short time and lived somewhere else.
Bummer...being a punk bully should have consequences, not rewards, don't you agree?

Standing there is being a bully? What planet did you come from? If you are at a bus stop and somebody comes along, sticks a gun in your face and takes your wallet, do you consider yourself to be the robber too?

Hogg and his family also received multiple death threats,

If you throw your hat in the ring, you signed up as part of the show.

Now if I received death threats, I would probably carry on with my cause. If you threaten my family, I'm bowing out.

Hogg didn't do that. In fact he's doing everything in his power to hogg the limelight. He loves the attention he's no longer getting. He is doing everything he can to make himself relevant.

To put it more accurately, the difference between Hoog and Sandman is:

View attachment 271498
So...thank you for admitting that Hogg is braver than you.

How do you know he wasn’t qualified?

His SAT score was WELL below the average that Harvard accepts and he wasn't noted to be a straight-A student, which is typical for Harvard. Hogg was admitted because he's a far-left activist.

His SAT score was below mine, he just isn't very bright. Especially for what is supposed to be a top flight college, and the fact that Mr. Hogg is neither a legacy nor a racial minority.
What was his SAT score? What was yours?

Hogg and his family also received multiple death threats,

If you throw your hat in the ring, you signed up as part of the show.

Now if I received death threats, I would probably carry on with my cause. If you threaten my family, I'm bowing out.

Hogg didn't do that. In fact he's doing everything in his power to hogg the limelight. He loves the attention he's no longer getting. He is doing everything he can to make himself relevant.

To put it more accurately, the difference between Hoog and Sandman is:

View attachment 271498
So...thank you for admitting that Hogg is braver than you.

Yeah......bravery........that's the ticket!

Forum List

Back