The list of people Nick Sandmann's lawyer is suing

You, of all people, should hope and pray that punk bullies do not have to suffer consequences for being themselves. This dishonest and disgusting post just confirms that I was right to have you on ignore and that taking you off the list was not a wise choice.
I'm totally devastated.
And you admire a racist thug and bully as proven by your avatar
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: Priceless!
Simply applying your stupid logic.

A person who smiles is a thug a racist and a bully which you have said about this kid from covington many times

By definition that means YOU know Obama was a racist thug and bully
So...someone who is JUST smiling. How many times when you were growing up have you seen the school bullies block someone's way, get in their personal space and smirk? Or were you a Grover Dill supporting that kind of behavior?

Nick wasn't blocking the Drunken Injun at all, Nate stumbled right up to him and decided to get in on the fun and beat his bongo in the child's ear.

I'm totally devastated.

A person who smiles is a thug a racist and a bully which you have said about this kid from covington many times

So...someone who is JUST smiling. How many times when you were growing up have you seen the school bullies block someone's way, get in their personal space and smirk? Or were you a Grover Dill supporting that kind of behavior?

Nick wasn't blocking the Drunken Injun at all, Nate stumbled right up to him and decided to get in on the fun and beat his bongo in the child's ear.
Again, you use a stereotype slang for a Native American.....so we can clearly see where you are coming from...as you view this event thru your racist lens.

How do you know he wasn’t qualified?

His SAT score was WELL below the average that Harvard accepts and he wasn't noted to be a straight-A student, which is typical for Harvard. Hogg was admitted because he's a far-left activist.
Oh? What is his SAT score since you seem to know?

He has a 4.2 GPA so there is that. But Harvard is looking for future leaders and Hogg has demonstrated that ability in spades.

Leadership ability is much more difficult to find than the ability to memorize things and score well on a test.

It's a long list of mostly wealthy people and companies. Sandmann is going to be a rich boy when this is all over:

Lawyers for Catholic Student Nick Sandmann Prepare to Sue for Libel

According to the Enquirer, the long list of people and outlets targeted includes:

• The Washington Post
  • The New York Times
  • Cable News Network, Inc. (CNN)
  • The Guardian
  • National Public Radio
  • TMZ
  • Atlantic Media Inc.
  • Capitol Hill Publishing Corp.
  • Diocese of Covington
  • Diocese of Lexington
  • Archdiocese of Louisville
  • Diocese of Baltimore
  • Ana Cabrera
  • Sara Sidner
  • Erin Burnett
  • S.E. Cupp
  • Elliot C. McLaughlin
  • Amanda Watts
  • Emanuella Grinberg
  • Michelle Boorstein
  • Cleve R. Wootson Jr.
  • Antonio Olivo
  • Joe Heim
  • Michael E. Miller
  • Eli Rosenberg
  • Isaac Stanley-Becker
  • Kristine Phillips
  • Sarah Mervosh
  • Emily S. Rueb
  • Maggie Haberman
  • David Brooks
  • Shannon Doyne
  • Kurt Eichenwald
  • Andrea Mitchell
  • Savannah Guthrie
  • Joy Reid
  • Chuck Todd
  • Noah Berlatsky
  • Elisha Fieldstadt
  • Eun Kyung Kim
  • HBO
  • Bill Maher
  • Warner Media
  • Conde Nast
  • GQ
  • Heavy.com
  • The Hill
  • The Atlantic
  • Bustle.com
  • Ilhan Omar
  • Elizabeth Warren
  • Kathy Griffin
  • Alyssa Milano
  • Jim Carrey

Good.

And of course, he is/was a MINOR. These people are lamentable.

So far all Sandmann has to show for his trouble is a 5-figure legal bill, soon to balloon to 6 figures, if he files any Appeals.

The boy was not defamed, and since he has no income, he has no damages. His chaperones are culpable for not properly supervising these children and for encouraging them to get into an altercation with adults, which put the children in harm’s way.
Nothing you say here is truthful.

It is amazing how long some of these lies continue to exist.

What lies. This is basically what the judge said in dismissing the case. Nothing that WAPO reported was false or defamed the kid. No one lied about him. The pieces written by the Post reflected the information available at the time. The native American man expressed his opinion that the boys acted badly, and his opinion is protect by his First Amendment rights.

No harm, no foul, but now the kid has to pay a huge legal bill because his father just wouldn't let this go, And the rest of the cases will be similarly dismissed.
The judge is a Carter scum sucker. No one is surprised that he lied to dismiss the case.

His SAT score was WELL below the average that Harvard accepts and he wasn't noted to be a straight-A student, which is typical for Harvard. Hogg was admitted because he's a far-left activist.

He has a 4.2 GPA so there is that. But Harvard is looking for future leaders and Hogg has demonstrated that ability in spades.

Leadership ability is much more difficult to find than the ability to memorize things and score well on a test.
"Leadership" is a lot more than rushing to stand in front of a camera.

It's a long list of mostly wealthy people and companies. Sandmann is going to be a rich boy when this is all over:

Lawyers for Catholic Student Nick Sandmann Prepare to Sue for Libel

According to the Enquirer, the long list of people and outlets targeted includes:

• The Washington Post
  • The New York Times
  • Cable News Network, Inc. (CNN)
  • The Guardian
  • National Public Radio
  • TMZ
  • Atlantic Media Inc.
  • Capitol Hill Publishing Corp.
  • Diocese of Covington
  • Diocese of Lexington
  • Archdiocese of Louisville
  • Diocese of Baltimore
  • Ana Cabrera
  • Sara Sidner
  • Erin Burnett
  • S.E. Cupp
  • Elliot C. McLaughlin
  • Amanda Watts
  • Emanuella Grinberg
  • Michelle Boorstein
  • Cleve R. Wootson Jr.
  • Antonio Olivo
  • Joe Heim
  • Michael E. Miller
  • Eli Rosenberg
  • Isaac Stanley-Becker
  • Kristine Phillips
  • Sarah Mervosh
  • Emily S. Rueb
  • Maggie Haberman
  • David Brooks
  • Shannon Doyne
  • Kurt Eichenwald
  • Andrea Mitchell
  • Savannah Guthrie
  • Joy Reid
  • Chuck Todd
  • Noah Berlatsky
  • Elisha Fieldstadt
  • Eun Kyung Kim
  • HBO
  • Bill Maher
  • Warner Media
  • Conde Nast
  • GQ
  • Heavy.com
  • The Hill
  • The Atlantic
  • Bustle.com
  • Ilhan Omar
  • Elizabeth Warren
  • Kathy Griffin
  • Alyssa Milano
  • Jim Carrey
Obviously, the lawyer is not a USMB member.

You, of all people, should hope and pray that punk bullies do not have to suffer consequences for being themselves. This dishonest and disgusting post just confirms that I was right to have you on ignore and that taking you off the list was not a wise choice.
I'm totally devastated.

Says the guy with “nazi” in his user name.
Yes seinfeld was such an anti semetic for allowing that character on one of his shows
Isn't Seinfeld Jewish?

I'm totally devastated.

After the another video became known, the Indian admitted HE APPROACHED SANDMANN, not the other way around.

I'm totally devastated.

Never going to stop lying are you? You know you look like a complete and total fool. Philips got in Sandman's personal space you lying twit. Still waiting for your proof the Covington kids are homophobic bullies. Not ever happening. If that jackass (or you) had done that to my kid, I would be fine with you having to get that drum surgically removed from your backside. All your lies don't change the facts.

I'm totally devastated.

Never going to stop lying are you? You know you look like a complete and total fool. Philips got in Sandman's personal space you lying twit. Still waiting for your proof the Covington kids are homophobic bullies. Not ever happening. If that jackass (or you) had done that to my kid, I would be fine with you having to get that drum surgically removed from your backside. All your lies don't change the facts.
Nope...and apparently the courts agree with me, Grover.

Leadership is getting thousands of followers on social media and starting a nation wide movement.

These children who are having live shooter drills at school WILL deal with gun control so their children aren’t terrorized in this way.

Leadership is getting thousands of followers on social media and starting a nation wide movement.

These children who are having live shooter drills at school WILL deal with gun control so their children aren’t terrorized in this way.
Hopefully. But the blood cult and the NRA would be very very unhappy by that.

I'm totally devastated.

Facts in evidence PROVE that it was your hero, the stolen valor POS activist who approached the kids.

How about you stop lying because you have been shown the facts. The facts prove you are lying. So stop it.

I'm totally devastated.

Many times

However this kid did not smirk he smiled

This kid did NOT block anyone's way Phillips had tons of room to step around him

Phillips directly approached and confronted Mr Sandman he got in the kids personal space not the other way around.

Those are ALL absolute facts proven by video but according to your dishonest version that kid is as much a bully and thug as Obama is for standing and smiling.

It is YOU not me labeling Obama a racist thug. I am only using your standard

I'm totally devastated.

Says the guy with “nazi” in his user name.
Yes seinfeld was such an anti semetic for allowing that character on one of his shows
You realize Seinfeld was making a point with that character, right? Apparently it went completely over your head....:71:
You realize it was a comedy character not q real Nazi right

Apparently that is too obvious for a dense fool like you to grasp

Again, you use a stereotype slang for a Native American.....so we can clearly see where you are coming from...as you view this event thru your racist lens.
And your Avatar is a stereo type portrayal of Obama as a racist thug

Congratulations for making Obama into a disgusting punk

Forum List

Back