The list of people Nick Sandmann's lawyer is suing

And you admire a racist thug and bully as proven by your avatar
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: Priceless!
Simply applying your stupid logic.

A person who smiles is a thug a racist and a bully which you have said about this kid from covington many times

By definition that means YOU know Obama was a racist thug and bully
So...someone who is JUST smiling. How many times when you were growing up have you seen the school bullies block someone's way, get in their personal space and smirk? Or were you a Grover Dill supporting that kind of behavior?

Never going to stop lying are you? You know you look like a complete and total fool. Philips got in Sandman's personal space you lying twit. Still waiting for your proof the Covington kids are homophobic bullies. Not ever happening. If that jackass (or you) had done that to my kid, I would be fine with you having to get that drum surgically removed from your backside. All your lies don't change the facts.
Nope...and apparently the courts agree with me, Grover.
The courts do not agree with you.

The video proves who approached who and your Indian stolen valor liar approached and confronted the boy

Absolute fact

How do you know he wasn’t qualified?

His SAT score was WELL below the average that Harvard accepts and he wasn't noted to be a straight-A student, which is typical for Harvard. Hogg was admitted because he's a far-left activist.
Oh? What is his SAT score since you seem to know?

He has a 4.2 GPA so there is that. But Harvard is looking for future leaders and Hogg has demonstrated that ability in spades.

Leadership ability is much more difficult to find than the ability to memorize things and score well on a test.
Schools don’t make decisions on gpa and test scores alone, and it is their right.

It's a long list of mostly wealthy people and companies. Sandmann is going to be a rich boy when this is all over:

Lawyers for Catholic Student Nick Sandmann Prepare to Sue for Libel

According to the Enquirer, the long list of people and outlets targeted includes:

• The Washington Post
  • The New York Times
  • Cable News Network, Inc. (CNN)
  • The Guardian
  • National Public Radio
  • TMZ
  • Atlantic Media Inc.
  • Capitol Hill Publishing Corp.
  • Diocese of Covington
  • Diocese of Lexington
  • Archdiocese of Louisville
  • Diocese of Baltimore
  • Ana Cabrera
  • Sara Sidner
  • Erin Burnett
  • S.E. Cupp
  • Elliot C. McLaughlin
  • Amanda Watts
  • Emanuella Grinberg
  • Michelle Boorstein
  • Cleve R. Wootson Jr.
  • Antonio Olivo
  • Joe Heim
  • Michael E. Miller
  • Eli Rosenberg
  • Isaac Stanley-Becker
  • Kristine Phillips
  • Sarah Mervosh
  • Emily S. Rueb
  • Maggie Haberman
  • David Brooks
  • Shannon Doyne
  • Kurt Eichenwald
  • Andrea Mitchell
  • Savannah Guthrie
  • Joy Reid
  • Chuck Todd
  • Noah Berlatsky
  • Elisha Fieldstadt
  • Eun Kyung Kim
  • HBO
  • Bill Maher
  • Warner Media
  • Conde Nast
  • GQ
  • Heavy.com
  • The Hill
  • The Atlantic
  • Bustle.com
  • Ilhan Omar
  • Elizabeth Warren
  • Kathy Griffin
  • Alyssa Milano
  • Jim Carrey

Good.

And of course, he is/was a MINOR. These people are lamentable.

So far all Sandmann has to show for his trouble is a 5-figure legal bill, soon to balloon to 6 figures, if he files any Appeals.

The boy was not defamed, and since he has no income, he has no damages. His chaperones are culpable for not properly supervising these children and for encouraging them to get into an altercation with adults, which put the children in harm’s way.
Nothing you say here is truthful.

It is amazing how long some of these lies continue to exist.

What lies. This is basically what the judge said in dismissing the case. Nothing that WAPO reported was false or defamed the kid. No one lied about him. The pieces written by the Post reflected the information available at the time. The native American man expressed his opinion that the boys acted badly, and his opinion is protect by his First Amendment rights.

No harm, no foul, but now the kid has to pay a huge legal bill because his father just wouldn't let this go, And the rest of the cases will be similarly dismissed.
Claims:
So far all Sandmann has to show for his trouble is a 5-figure legal bill -- False

, soon to balloon to 6 figures, if he files any Appeals. --False

The boy was not defamed, -- False the judge made no such claim. The judge stated that WAPO was not culpable for reporting falsehoods claimed by the actual aggressor here. Basically not properly vetting information seems to be beyond libel if they are reporting as an account from a third party.

and since he has no income, he has no damages. -- also false

His chaperones are culpable for not properly supervising these children -- false, they were approached and pestered. The students did literally nothing at all. These are the asinine old lies that refuse to die.

and for encouraging them to get into an altercation with adults, -- more false BS

which put the children in harm’s way. -- And now we are to directly blaming the victim here

The parents are obviously culpable for her rape because they let her out of the house wearing a dress that was to short.

They will take it to the appeals.

The guy is 83 years old and a Carter appointee.

Bezos should just cut the check for $200 Million and make this go away.

Mr. Sandmann has been blacklisted from the nation's top employers and universities. To date, neither Harvard nor Princeton has offered this young man admission and a fully paid scholarship so he can progress with his career.

This is not to mention he and his family had to hire private security due to the multiple death threats and threats of harm they received. If I remember correctly, they even abandoned their home for a short time and lived somewhere else.
Bummer...being a punk bully should have consequences, not rewards, don't you agree?
Punk bully?

What an asinine assertion. What could possibly make him a bully?
We sure have a lot of Grover Dill's on this thread.
So you cant point to what makes them 'bullys.' The best you can do is name calling? You want to try again?

You, of all people, should hope and pray that punk bullies do not have to suffer consequences for being themselves. This dishonest and disgusting post just confirms that I was right to have you on ignore and that taking you off the list was not a wise choice.
I'm totally devastated.

A person who smiles is a thug a racist and a bully which you have said about this kid from covington many times

So...someone who is JUST smiling. How many times when you were growing up have you seen the school bullies block someone's way, get in their personal space and smirk? Or were you a Grover Dill supporting that kind of behavior?
aaaaand you continue to lie about what they did.

The video was posted on this very thread. This is really pathetic.

Never going to stop lying are you? You know you look like a complete and total fool. Philips got in Sandman's personal space you lying twit. Still waiting for your proof the Covington kids are homophobic bullies. Not ever happening. If that jackass (or you) had done that to my kid, I would be fine with you having to get that drum surgically removed from your backside. All your lies don't change the facts.
No the court did not.

My god, have you actually looked at ANY facts surrounding this incident?

The video proves who approached who and your Indian stolen valor liar approached and confronted the boy

Absolute fact
So...how'd the court ruling work out the way it did? Huh, Grover?

No the court did not.

And...the court ruling? Explain why your pet thug didn't win his $250 million cash prize.

No the court did not.

And...the court ruling? Explain why your pet thug didn't win his $250 million cash prize.
He is not my pet. Are you capable of having a conversation without name calling?

The court ruled that WAPO the was not liable for libel because reporting lies from their source was not libel as it was reported as his account.

No the court did not.

He is not my pet. Are you capable of having a conversation without name calling?

The court ruled that WAPO the was not liable for libel because reporting lies from their source was not libel as it was reported as his account.

The list of names in the lawsuit was ridiculous. The only ones with any responsibility might be the one who spread it and that person got his twitter account suspended.

Yep. His employment opportunities will be severely impacted, and also any business a tries to start could suffer. It might also affect his ability to get admitted to a lot of leftwing colleges and universities. This shit could be a problem for him the rest of his life. He should get at least $1 million from each offender.

What a bunch of snowflake entitlement bullshit, looking for a handout from rich people out of jealousy.
He isn't looking for a "handout" moron. He's going to cut off the pound of flesh he is due.

Everyone is entitled to equal justice under the law - even conservatives.

Why are you so concerned about all these rich douchebags?
Whiny little bitch who is complaining because the world saw what a douche he is

However , the Sandmann isn't a douche at all. Just like the Duke Lacrosse boys before him, he is as faultless as a newborn babe. BTW, the exact people that Nick Sandmann and his colleagues were in Washington DC last month to defend.
Sandmann is as innocent as The Central Park Five!

Sue me.

Why? You have yet to even insult anyone here.

Yep. His employment opportunities will be severely impacted, and also any business a tries to start could suffer. It might also affect his ability to get admitted to a lot of leftwing colleges and universities. This shit could be a problem for him the rest of his life. He should get at least $1 million from each offender.

What a bunch of snowflake entitlement bullshit, looking for a handout from rich people out of jealousy.
He isn't looking for a "handout" moron. He's going to cut off the pound of flesh he is due.

They did no such thing.

However, we can all see what a lying douche you are.
Appear on national TV acting like a douche, you deserve what you get

So THAT'S why Hillary lost! Difference is, she WANTED to be on national TV. He did not.

No the court did not.

I missed your post wagging your finger at another poster, PolishPrince, for calling Nathan Phillips a "drunken injun"....which post # is it?

However , the Sandmann isn't a douche at all. Just like the Duke Lacrosse boys before him, he is as faultless as a newborn babe. BTW, the exact people that Nick Sandmann and his colleagues were in Washington DC last month to defend.
MAGA Boy did not move away like the other students did and stood there with a goofy smirk on his face

Is that how his parents and school raised him?

To stand his ground when he's done nothing wrong? Why not? The adult should have left him alone.

36qb7f.jpg

No the court did not.

Because the judge is a Carter appointee and is too old to make proper judgment on these cases.

Absolute fact

The court ruling had to do with the Washington Post's reporting of the event, not the event itself.

No the court did not.

Because the judge is a Carter appointee and is too old to make proper judgment on these cases.
You can’t make that judgement based solely on age.

No the court did not.

I missed your post wagging your finger at another poster, PolishPrince, for calling Nathan Phillips a "drunken injun"....which post # is it?
So you cannot address the point.

Are you claiming that you are on the same intellectual level as PolishPrince? Do you really want to go there?
Honestly, I expected more from you up until this point. It seems as though I should have the two of you in similar esteem.

No the court did not.

How is Nick S a "thug"?

If the drunken Indian would have come up to me like he did with Nicky, he would have spent the evening at the Proctologist's office having his drums recovered.

And that would not have been a "thuggish" response.

Forum List

Back