The Live Ukrainian Invasion Thread

According to the Ukranian Newspaper.

:muahaha: :muahaha: :muahaha:

Where is the proof, they sunk two Ships?
The Russian officials said, that they lost 498 soldiers in the operation. I don't know do they mean only RF Army soldiers, or it's both Russia's Army and People's Militia of DPR and LPR.

I see you can't answer my question about the two allegedly sunken ships maybe it was indeed just propaganda since Ukraine has a sum total of just TWO attacks ships as their navy.

LOL
*boats

Not necessarily warships

Second, boats are sometimes near land, where they can be attacked by land based weapons.

Third, they can also be attacked by aircraft.

Last edited:
*boats

Not necessarily warships

Second, boats are sometimes near land, eere they can be attacked by land based weapons.

Third, they can also be attacked by aircraft.

Then they are patrol boats they are not a threat to Russia at all....

Ukraine has ONE Corvette and ONE Frigate that is all they have listed as warships.

LINK

Now compare with Russia.

LINK

LOL

Still no evidence they sunk anything as it would be easy to post a PHOTO of it for valid propaganda purposes, oh wait........
It would, eh?

So if they shot a Neptune missile a mile into a group of Russian ships, they should just row on out there and snap a few pics after?

You're saying some silly things.

Also, saying they destroyed two boats doesn't seem to be much of a boast, or an extraordinary claim.

Not sure why such a little claim would set you off.

It would, eh?

So if they shot a Neptune missile a mile into a group of Russian ships, they should just row on out there and snap a few pics after?

You're saying some silly things.

Also, saying they destroyed two boats doesn't seem to be much of a boast, or an extraordinary claim.

Not sure why such a little claim would set you off.

Then you have ZERO evidence it happened since all we get are unsupported claims by the military to muse over.

Thank you for that quiet admission.

Then you have ZERO evidence it happened since all we get are unsupported claims by the military to muse over.

Thank you for that quiet admission.
You confused yourself.

I am only arguing that it may possibly be true.

Not that it IS true.

You are trying to argue that it is false or impossible. If you had studied logic in a higher education setting, you would understand that the proper negation to your conclusions is NOT, "It is true."

Only, "It is possible" or "it may not be false".

Some free advice and schooling on a Wednesday afternoon.

Last edited:
You confused yourself.

I am only arguing that it may possibly true.

Not that it IS true.

You are trying to argue that it is false oreven impossible. If you had studied logic in a higher education setting, you would understand that the proper negation to your conclusions is NOT, "It is true."

Only, "It is possible" or "it is not known that it is false".

Some free advice and schooling on a Wednesday afternoon.

LOL, I was the one who asked for proof of it happening since it claimed by Ukraine in the first place.

POST 140

Ever since NO evidence has showed up despite my questions about it.

It is probably propaganda since it is unsupported claims only.

You get it now?

LOL, I was the one who asked for proof of it happening since it claimed by Ukraine in the first place.
(Insert FakeLOL like sunsettommy)

I know. But your mommy doesn't work here. And the people who made the claim don't post here.

I am saying it may be possible.

Agreed?

I will answer for you: Yes

(Insert FakeLOL like sunsettommy)

I know. But your mommy doesn't work here. And the people who made the claim don't post here.

I am saying it may be possible.

Agreed?

I will answer for you: Yes

Translation: I have nothing to support the Ukranian Defense ministries claims.

===

Still waiting for real evidence to show up.

Cheers.

Translation: I have nothing to support the Ukranian Defense ministries claims.

===

Still waiting for real evidence to show up.

Cheers.
Nobody here claimed they had evidence. Do you think someone here works for the Ukrainian Defense Ministry?

Do you think we have special access to "Google for Normal and Rationl Adults" that you do not?

Then why the cackling and dancing and prancing and preening?

Kind of bizarre behavior, my man.

POST 140

Ever since NO evidence has showed up despite my questions about it.

It is probably propaganda since it is unsupported claims only.

You get it now?
This whole thread is propaganda. I had noted that early on.

It is funny.

Any Ukrainian that dies as a result of military action. . . is immediately decommissioned a half second before they die, and all of them die as civilians. . . ALL OF THEM!

Forum List

Back