The looming war over gay marriage

Being gay is not a choice. It is biological, just like being black is biological.

Sexuality is hardwired into every single one of us, and is innate as eating.

proof

So, when you get aroused, do you "choose" to get aroused or does it just happen?

arousal has nothing to do with hetro or homo sex.....the rapist is aroused, are you now going to defend his right to arousal?

☭proletarian☭;1852710 said:

So, when you get aroused, do you "choose" to get aroused or does it just happen?
Sometimes I choose to do things with my partner that get me aroused.

Yeah, that's different. Sexuality is hardwired. It is throughout nature. How we act on our impulses is a different story.

Yeah, that's different. Sexuality is hardwired. It is throughout nature. How we act on our impulses is a different story.
So it IS behavioral, not genetic. Good to see we agree.

arousal has nothing to do with hetro or homo sex.....the rapist is aroused, are you now going to defend his right to arousal?

So to make your argument that Homosexuality is not natural, you compare them to rapists? Wow, this thread just continues to give birth to one-liner nominations for stupidest comment of the year.

Other than your false argument that rapists are always aroused, your argument has a flaw in it. The rapist infringes someone else's rights, therefore it's wrong.

See how easy this is? You should try it sometime, it's called using logic.

So to make your argument that Homosexuality is not natural, you compare them to rapists? Wow, this thread just continues to give birth to one-liner nominations for stupidest comment of the year.

Other than your false argument that rapists are always aroused, your argument has a flaw in it. The rapist infringes someone else's rights, therefore it's wrong.

if a rapist has the right to be aroused, depo provera should not be used.

You asked me to prove that sexuality was hardwired. So I asked if you choose to be aroused? You didn't answer the question. Is arousal a conscious decision made in a rational manner upon weighing all the pros and cons of being aroused, or is arousal a biological impulse that triggers upon specific stimuli?

The rapist does not choose to be aroused. The rapist chooses how he responds to his impulses. If he chooses to satisfy his impulses by himself in his own mind, then no harm done, unless you want Big Government to impose thought crimes. If, however, he chooses to rape someone, he is violating another person's will and rights, and should be charged. It doesn't matter if a rapist is straight or gay. However, if two (or more) people wish to engage in activities under their own freewill that does not harm the other person, then they should be allowed to do it. Big Government should stay out of the bedrooms of our nation.

Last edited:

What the hell are you talking about?

Yurt is talking about rapists, most of us are talking about consensual sex between two adults.

So it IS behavioral, not genetic. Good to see we agree.

Of course it is genetic. Sexuality is hardwired.

☭proletarian☭;1852779 said:

Yurt is talking about rapists, most of us are talking about consensual sex between two adults.

does a rapist have the right to be aroused?

To be aroused? Yes.

To act in a manner that violates the rights or privacy of or harms another person? No.

So you agree that depo provera should never be used on rapists?

☭proletarian☭;1852779 said:
does a rapist have the right to be aroused?

To be aroused? Yes.

To act in a manner that violates the rights or privacy of or harms another person? No.

So you agree that depo provera should never be used on rapists?

I would support castrating repeat rapists and I support depo for first-time offender, upon their release. - it's kinda like telling a murderer he's not allowed to have his gun anymore.

People should be given great liberties, but the law should be heavy and just.

I think you missed the point. Dogburp was saying all sexual arousal is similar to what rapists feel, not just gay sex.

Last edited by a moderator:

I think he's saying that if a package was placed in front of his face, he would get "aroused" whether it was an "oyster" or a "bone".

The right is always so "scientifickal" and "stuff".

act....that is the key

sexuality may or may not be hardwired and to use the wild kingdom as an example to show that humans are hardwired sexually shows you really don't understand sexuality at all.

I think he's saying that if a package was placed in front of his face, he would get "aroused" whether it was an "oyster" or a "bone".

The right is always so "scientifickal" and "stuff".

No, you stupid fuckhead. Were you born stupid or were you thrown on your head as a child?

You asked me to prove that sexuality was hardwired. So I asked if you choose to be aroused? You didn't answer the question. Is arousal a conscious decision made in a rational manner upon weighing all the pros and cons of being aroused, or is arousal a biological impulse that triggers upon specific stimuli?

The rapist does not choose to be aroused. The rapist chooses how he responds to his impulses. If he chooses to satisfy his impulses by himself in his own mind, then no harm done, unless you want Big Government to impose thought crimes. If, however, he chooses to rape someone, he is violating another person's will and rights, and should be charged. It doesn't matter if a rapist is straight or gay. However, if two (or more) people wish to engage in activities under their own freewill that does not harm the other person, then they should be allowed to do it. Big Government should stay out of the bedrooms of our nation.

and there you are....stating that it is the ACT, that makes it so

Forum List

Back