The LORD Reigns!

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
This is the day that the LORD has made and we shall be glad and rejoice in it! I was outside working on my patio listening to worship music and praising Jesus and thought I'd share this song with you and....... a testimony of God's goodness! Before going outside to work the Holy Spirit impressed on me to put my sunglasses on. I was working with spray paint and later while trying to fit a handle onto the spray can it sprayed directly towards my eyes. I suddenly realized that I felt nothing - I had my sunglasses on and the paint went onto the lens of my sunglasses rather than into my eyes. I thank Jesus for the Holy Spirit who is not only my Helper but my Guide and my Protector! God is good, people! Today is His Day so let's worship Him! Every day belongs to the LORD because the LORD Reigns!

So the point of this story is God made a sunny day so you would wear sunglasses which would save your eyes when you demonstrated that you can't use spray paint?

What about the ginger who got sunburnt on the same sunny day that God made? Does God just hate her or something?

"Before going outside to work the Holy Spirit impressed on me to put my sunglasses on".

Why didn't this holy spirit just impress on you how important it is to point the spray can away from your face?

I asked the same question about Whitney Houston's daughter waking up from a coma. If it was a god/holy spirit that woke her up, why did he cause the injury in the first place?

Not so. To trust in the LORD and praise Him for His hedge of protection about me is wisdom. I praise God for the favor He has granted me. I praise God for the joy of knowing Him which is far beyond anything this world could ever offer me. I feel sad for those who do not understand what an amazing experience it is to have a living relationship with Jesus Christ, to not live in fear as those who serve Satan do, to live in perfect peace irregardless of circumstances in the world, to receive answers to prayer that are truly astounding. Is there anything greater than enjoying God? No. There isn't. I've found the very best reason in life to rejoice. It's having Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior!

If this life were all there were I'd still serve Christ with all my heart - but this is not the end! It's only the beginning, because I live for Christ and when I have finished the race and die? I gain Christ.

Ask yourself, Lonelaugher....... What are you living for? Where will you be in eternity?

Forum List

Back