The Louis C.K. Endorsement is finally in

Don't worry Trump fans, Jeff Foxworthy endorsed Trump so you have that....probably the guy with the puppets too.

Entertainers live in fantasy worlds. Biased Journalists are not far behind. When you think about it, what role or type of endorsement would you want if you were running for office? A previous / retired officeholder is good. A thought leader from a field that everyone respects is good.

Like I said, thought leader Jeff Foxworthy endorsed Trump. What more do you want?

He's an entertainer. His endorsement means nothing. Votes mean more than endorsements.

I agree, I only posted this video because I thought the reasoning why he endorses Clinton was interesting...and funny.

There's no reason to get butt hurt about Louis C.K. so relax.

Don't worry Trump fans, Jeff Foxworthy endorsed Trump so you have that....probably the guy with the puppets too.

The guy isn't even funny. No wonder he endorsed Hillary.

I think I speak for many when I say that he's probably over your head, boy.

No, he's simply boring and pretentious.

Obviously you don't know Louis C.K., that's OK, I wouldn't expect you to.

I've seen him a number of times. Only the boring and pretentious find him funny.

I've seen him a number of times. Only the boring and pretentious find him funny.

But you've seen him a number of times....

It was purely accidental. He came on when I was dozing as I watched the comedy channel.

It was purely accidental. He came on when I was dozing as I watched the comedy channel.

A number of times...

And I should care who a celebrity endorses because......?

You shouldn't necessarily, I just thought his endorsement was funny, I could care less how serious you take it.

Fair enough. My mechanic endorsed The orange clown, my buthcher is a pothead and a Johnson voter, and the guy on the corner flying a sign that says "homeless father of 3" is voting for the bulldyke assuming he sobers up in time.

And I should care who a celebrity endorses because......?

You shouldn't necessarily, I just thought his endorsement was funny, I could care less how serious you take it.

Fair enough. My mechanic endorsed The orange clown, my buthcher is a pothead and a Johnson voter, and the guy on the corner flying a sign that says "homeless father of 3" is voting for the bulldyke assuming he sobers up in time.

Well, if they are on Youtube then you should post their endorsements, they sound entertaining. Maybe we could get BriPat on camera and he can Squeal his way through a humorous endorsement.

A number of times...

Even though he only has one special on Comedy Central. :lol:

A number of times...

Even though he only has one special on Comedy Central. :lol:

You two have me confused with someone who gives a flying fuck.

Forum List

Back