The Louis C.K. Endorsement is finally in

Don't worry Trump fans, Jeff Foxworthy endorsed Trump so you have that....probably the guy with the puppets too.

Do you seriously care who he endorsed? What is it with democrats and their celebrity endorsements? I mean who the fuck says oh I will wait and see who this celebrity endorses before making their mind up!?

Don't pretend that both sides aren't guilty of that. How many celebrities spoke at the RNC?

I remember Scott Baio but that's it. I still didn't even consider his opinion in whether to back Trump lol..

It's 2016, time for you to take the Charles in Charge poster off the ceiling.

Not a clue what you are talking about.

Don't worry Trump fans, Jeff Foxworthy endorsed Trump so you have that....probably the guy with the puppets too.

Do you seriously care who he endorsed? What is it with democrats and their celebrity endorsements? I mean who the fuck says oh I will wait and see who this celebrity endorses before making their mind up!?

Don't pretend that both sides aren't guilty of that. How many celebrities spoke at the RNC?

I remember Scott Baio but that's it. I still didn't even consider his opinion in whether to back Trump lol..

Good answer.

Good answer.
I'm serious...lol...I am only 32....was that a show or something?

Good answer.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

Shit that's some major stress removed from my life now I can finally sleep at night.

You're welcome.
Be sure and let's know when the all important Kardashian endorsement comes in if it hasn't already America can't vote without that.

Whatever floats your boat.
That would be water.

Chase down whatever endorsements you want to.

Shit that's some major stress removed from my life now I can finally sleep at night.

You're welcome.
Be sure and let's know when the all important Kardashian endorsement comes in if it hasn't already America can't vote without that.

That would be water.

Back at you.

You're welcome.

That would be water.

Back at you.
I did, you're in the thread. Well, not that I care about Louis C.K.'s endorsement, I just thought the way he described why he is voting for Clinton was interesting.

Good answer.

Can you just answer? If this is something from the 80's remember I was EIGHT in 1990..I DON'T REMEMBER THAT STUFF. But ok. Play your game.

Good answer.

Can you just answer? If this is something from the 80's remember I was EIGHT in 1990..I DON'T REMEMBER THAT STUFF. But ok. Play your game.

Maybe this is a good time to mention that I don't care if Scott Baio does it for you or not. Whatever makes you happy, I'm not judging.

That would be water.

Back at you.
I did, you're in the thread. Well, not that I care about Louis C.K.'s endorsement, I just thought the way he described why he is voting for Clinton was interesting.
I don't see the fascination with endorsements no matter if they are from celebrities newspapers whatever I don't think I'm going out on much of limb when I say few if any votes have been decided over someone's endorsement of a candidate. Yet some people really seem to think there a big deal but whatever to each their own.

That would be water.

Back at you.
I don't see the fascination with endorsements no matter if they are from celebrities newspapers whatever I don't think I'm going out on much of limb when I say few if any votes have been decided over someone's endorsement of a candidate. Yet some people really seem to think there a big deal but whatever to each their own.

I think mostly they are not important.

Yeah, we shouldn't pay any attention to celebrities, especially the one the republicans are running for president.

That would be water.

Back at you.

I think mostly they are not important.
Hey we agreed on something.
IMG_0371.PNG

Entertainers live in fantasy worlds. Biased Journalists are not far behind. When you think about it, what role or type of endorsement would you want if you were running for office? A previous / retired officeholder is good. A thought leader from a field that everyone respects is good.

Entertainers live in fantasy worlds. Biased Journalists are not far behind. When you think about it, what role or type of endorsement would you want if you were running for office? A previous / retired officeholder is good. A thought leader from a field that everyone respects is good.

Like I said, thought leader Jeff Foxworthy endorsed Trump. What more do you want?

Like I said, thought leader Jeff Foxworthy endorsed Trump. What more do you want?

He's an entertainer. His endorsement means nothing. Votes mean more than endorsements.

Forum List

Back