The Louisiana shooter was a RW Talkshow advocate, member of Tea Party Nation

We
WOW...

Message board poster goes to theater and starts shooting,

I guess in libspeak, that makes ALL of us possible mass killers.
Well when the Muslim did it a week ago, many here argued that we should consider all Muslims possible terrorists and mass killers. Says the guy who
...and also very, very likely a member of USMB:

Who is John Russell Houser What we know about the Lafayette theater shooter NOLA.com

John Russell Houser, 59, from Phenix City, AL, described as a "drifter"

john-russell-houser-dljpg-e6300ea7444ab422.jpg

At his linked in page, he claimed to be active in Conservative Talk Radio.

He was also a member of the Tea Party Nation:

John Russell Houser s Page - Tea Party Nation

Even gateway pundit is willing to admit this:

Lafayette Shooter ID d John Russell Houser from Alabama - Conservative Radio Guest Tea Party Supporter Fringe Activist - The Gateway Pundit

And indeed, he went under the name "Rusty Houser" at another politics forum, to which I am of course not allowed to link.

There is also a "Rusty Houser" listed as a USMB member:

Rusty Houser US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Also, here is a write-up about his online life:

The Bitter Online Life Of Lafayette Theater Shooter John Russel Houser
All unconfirmed hearsay.

Says the guy who claims the President was born in Kenya based on no evidence.
There is evidence, from Obama himself back in 1991.

obamabornKenya.jpg
Not from him. He did not write that blurb. But, you know that from the other times you posted this and I bitch slapped you with proof from the person who actually wrote that blurb that it was her mistake. You just have no shame about posting lies.

We
WOW...

Well when the Muslim did it a week ago, many here argued that we should consider all Muslims possible terrorists and mass killers. Says the guy who

Who is John Russell Houser What we know about the Lafayette theater shooter NOLA.com

Lafayette Shooter ID d John Russell Houser from Alabama - Conservative Radio Guest Tea Party Supporter Fringe Activist - The Gateway Pundit

And indeed, he went under the name "Rusty Houser" at another politics forum, to which I am of course not allowed to link.

All unconfirmed hearsay.

obamabornKenya.jpg

Way, way, way off topic. Poor you.
I was responding to the previous poster who brought up Obama and Kenyan born.

I can see how this disturbs you, since Houser was an avowed NAZI piece of shit - like you.

We
WOW...

All unconfirmed hearsay.

obamabornKenya.jpg
Not from him. He did not write that blurb. But, you know that from the other times you posted this and I bitch slapped you with proof from the person who actually wrote that blurb that it was her mistake. You just have no shame about posting lies.
He told Miriam Goderich his bio he was born in Kenya.

You're right Stat just look at his posts. These are obviously the insane ramblings of a TEA Party member:
Bring no-go to the US. I want in. Yes, I am saluting the fundamentalist Muslims. They have stood against evil.
Teapers LOVE Muslims!

The show’s host, Floyd, told Yahoo News that he invited Houser on his show many times to discuss his radical views because it was entertaining and caused tremendous buzz.

“He was a guest because he was good TV entertainment, not because it was a respected opinion that he had to say. But he was very entertaining all the time,” Floyd said in a phone interview with Yahoo news. “He had Tea Party-radical Republican views on everything. I’d have a Democratic spokesperson on [for the opposing perspective]. He generated a lot of phone calls.”

Houser posted about his fondness for Hitler, neo-Nazis and lone wolves on several online forums.

Elsewhere, on the U.S. Message Board, a political discussion forum, he wrote, "Hitler accomplished far more than any other through 'pragmatically forming.'"

John Russel Houser What we know about Louisiana movie theater shooting suspect - Yahoo News

You're right Stat just look at his posts. These are obviously the insane ramblings of a TEA Party member:
Bring no-go to the US. I want in. Yes, I am saluting the fundamentalist Muslims. They have stood against evil.
Teapers LOVE Muslims!
Hes speaking against multiculturalism, applauding them sectioning themselves.

You can see in other posts he clearly hates muslims. Quit reaching

Teapers LOVE Muslims!

Many religious Righties have said that, especially about Muslims executing gays. Many have said that Muslims stand against what they consider to be evil that that they have more backbone than many RWNJ christians. So, yeah, it's entirely possible for a teabagger to have said something like this.

We
WOW...

All unconfirmed hearsay.

obamabornKenya.jpg

Yes, off topic --- but it was always off topic for the LEFT mainstream media. (they never wanted to hear about any details)

Consequently, when someone dares say Obama is a liar and his birth certificate he produced 2 1/2 years after it all started is a fraud, all we get from these "erudite" posters is 'LOL.'

You just never know with people, you just never know what a person is going to do. But there are some general warning signs that most people can see.

We
WOW...

All unconfirmed hearsay.

obamabornKenya.jpg

Yes, off topic --- but it was always off topic for the LEFT mainstream media. (they never wanted to hear about any details)

Consequently, when someone dares say Obama is a liar and his birth certificate he produced 2 1/2 years after it all started is a fraud, all we get from these "erudite" posters is 'LOL.'

I hate to bust your bubble, but this thread is not about Obama. It is about the Louisiana shooter. I am sorry if you are simply too stupid to be able to read an OP like an adult.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back