The Louisiana shooter was a RW Talkshow advocate, member of Tea Party Nation

It sounds like he was a end of the world prepper type, that is an illness. Crime is at 30 year lows, the economy is fine, no reason to be a prepper unless you have mental illness.

You keep telling yourself that after a natural disaster hits in your area and you can't buy gas or food from a store for more than a few days or weeks.
Or we get hacked by enemies on our Electrical grid.

So you have a mental disorder.

Personally, I don't have a clue as to what Peach is talking about. I could not buy food or water in New Orleans for 2 months after Katrina. I got it from the National Guard every day. is that supposed to make me a nut case, or what?
You had five full days of warning to get out of NOLA before Katrina hit. You didn't?

Your point is, what? First of all, I did get out, and then came back in to the city to protect my property. Second, I worked for Charity Hospital, and was contractually required to show up to work as soon as the flooding subsided, with my sleeping bag, asshole.

He sounds like a leftist conspiracy theory nutter.

He belonged in a mental hospital.

Why do you ignore the fact that he was a Teabagger?

Oh it's a "fact" huh? Did he make lots of posts complaining about the out of control budget and national deficit?

I don't know. I do know he had an account with Tea Party Nation, and he ran as a Republican for tax commission, but was caught stealing an opponent's yard signs, so he withdrew.

His Facebook account shows just two likes — the “I hate liberals!” political organization, which uses an avatar that reads “Stand with Rand,” and the Crossroads Irish-American Festival.

La. gunman was a Tea Partier who hated Obama admired Hitler and wanted women to shut up in church

Carla_Danger

Helpful hint...

The man is watching.

Sure you want to go psycho???

...and also very, very likely a member of USMB:

Who is John Russell Houser What we know about the Lafayette theater shooter NOLA.com

John Russell Houser, 59, from Phenix City, AL, described as a "drifter"

john-russell-houser-dljpg-e6300ea7444ab422.jpg

At his linked in page, he claimed to be active in Conservative Talk Radio.

He was also a member of the Tea Party Nation:

John Russell Houser s Page - Tea Party Nation

Even gateway pundit is willing to admit this:

Lafayette Shooter ID d John Russell Houser from Alabama - Conservative Radio Guest Tea Party Supporter Fringe Activist - The Gateway Pundit

And indeed, he went under the name "Rusty Houser" at another politics forum, to which I am of course not allowed to link.

There is also a "Rusty Houser" listed as a USMB member:

Rusty Houser US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Also, here is a write-up about his online life:

The Bitter Online Life Of Lafayette Theater Shooter John Russel Houser

Sorry, bub. Left or right, crazy nullifies any party affiliation

Crazy is just that, crazy.

It sounds like he was a end of the world prepper type, that is an illness. Crime is at 30 year lows, the economy is fine, no reason to be a prepper unless you have mental illness.

You keep telling yourself that after a natural disaster hits in your area and you can't buy gas or food from a store for more than a few days or weeks.
Or we get hacked by enemies on our Electrical grid.

So you have a mental disorder.

Personally, I don't have a clue as to what Peach is talking about. I could not buy food or water in New Orleans for 2 months after Katrina. I got it from the National Guard every day. is that supposed to make me a nut case, or what?
You had five full days of warning to get out of NOLA before Katrina hit. You didn't?

Your point is, what? First of all, I did get out, and then came back in to the city to protect my property. Second, I worked for Charity Hospital, and was contractually required to show up to work as soon as the flooding subsided, with my sleeping bag, asshole.
You didn't mention any of that in your previous post. It's not like I had five days warning as to the part you left out.

Who is John Russell Houser What we know about the Lafayette theater shooter NOLA.com

Lafayette Shooter ID d John Russell Houser from Alabama - Conservative Radio Guest Tea Party Supporter Fringe Activist - The Gateway Pundit

And indeed, he went under the name "Rusty Houser" at another politics forum, to which I am of course not allowed to link.

surely the eXtreme Rightists here will denounce him?

Don't hold your breath.

Don't hold your breath.
surely the resident rw'ers will denounce rw hate radio then???

Don't hold your breath.
surely the resident rw'ers will denounce rw hate radio then???

Don't hold your breath on that one.

why is there so much attention given a "white shooter" when there are colored people killing each other in Shitcago Wash. D.C. and other colored strongholds every weekend ?

In the first half of 2015, 216 people have been reported killed, according to RedEye data. That outpaces last year, when 189 homicides were reported through June 30. Throughout June 2015, 46 killings were reported; June 2014 saw 40 homicides.
Tracking homicides in Chicago - Tracking homicides in Chicago RedeyeChicago.com

8.3 colored killed every WEEK, yet no mass media reporting this disturbing FACT !!

He was not representitive of anything. He made 16 posts, and vanished. All political views have weirdos. There is a continum of opinions. This guy was an outlier. Don't say he was the standard.

He is representative of mentally ill people, not conservatives

I agree with your post. But if you were to read his posts, there is a disturbing similarity in a lot of them to some of the more active posters here.

Evidently.. Houser had a history of mental illness.

http://heavy.com/news/2015/07/john-h...acebook-video/
Evidently. Most right wing nut jobs do. Hence the "nut" in their description.
Not true at all. Most of these mass shooters have been liberals.
It is hyper embarrassing that he was a member of this board and posted some Tea party stuff. He was crazy, which people knew when he was posting here. Now from now on the lefties will be going "when the LA shooter posted x you agreed with him. " I hate this.

All the left wing crazy types did all kinds of murders, we get one, and he is a poster here.

Unlikely about the left wing.

As for "we" getting one :)shock:) and his posting here, are you sure it has just been one? My real name is not "candycorn" and I doubt that if I were to ever become famous, anyone would be able to tie me to this account. Likewise, we have so many mass murderers now, it's not hard to believe that one or more from the past may have posted here at some point; just using a different name.

A simple question in the investigation as it stands right now have the authorties found any evidence to show this mans actions were motivated by politics?

A simple question in the investigation as it stands right now have the authorties found any evidence to show this mans actions were motivated by politics?
None.

The same as Mohammad Youssef Abdulazeez.

Both were the consequence of mental illness.

A single individual is not 'representative' of an entire class of persons, whether they be conservative or a Muslim.

I always thought this was a sick joke, but those western libertarian types in places like Colorado are weird.

they mix libertarian stuff with christian stuff and come out very high strung and neurotic

or maybe Colorado just attracts the kooks

or maybe, just maybe it's a combination of sorts, but there is no denying the places with open spaces has lots of room for nuts to grow

Forum List

Back