The Louisiana shooter was a RW Talkshow advocate, member of Tea Party Nation

Guys, one thing is certain. The FBI is going to be going over USMB with a fine-tooth comb in the next few days.
Anyone here sounding a lot like this turd is going to be a new member of their watch list.

Politics brings out the worst.

I heard his family tried to have him committed. but we all know because of Lawyers like in ACLU and such, committing someone is now near Impossible. so people want to lay blame? accuse him of being the devil himself, put the blame where it should be instead of making up all kinds crap about it

You "heard".

How about a link?

It sounds like he was a end of the world prepper type, that is an illness. Crime is at 30 year lows, the economy is fine, no reason to be a prepper unless you have mental illness.

You keep telling yourself that after a natural disaster hits in your area and you can't buy gas or food from a store for more than a few days or weeks.
Or we get hacked by enemies on our Electrical grid.

So you have a mental disorder.

Personally, I don't have a clue as to what Peach is talking about. I could not buy food or water in New Orleans for 2 months after Katrina. I got it from the National Guard every day. is that supposed to make me a nut case, or what?

It sounds like he was a end of the world prepper type, that is an illness. Crime is at 30 year lows, the economy is fine, no reason to be a prepper unless you have mental illness.

You keep telling yourself that after a natural disaster hits in your area and you can't buy gas or food from a store for more than a few days or weeks.

Personally, I don't have a clue as to what Peach is talking about. I could not buy food or water in New Orleans for 2 months after Katrina. I got it from the National Guard every day. is that supposed to make me a nut case, or what?

We are the richest country in the world with by far the biggest military. Nobody should be so paranoid.

Hurricane Sandy was a good example.
Those that had generators and adequate food storage did do much better than those who relied on FEMA.

I heard his family tried to have him committed. but we all know because of Lawyers like in ACLU and such, committing someone is now near Impossible. so people want to lay blame? accuse him of being the devil himself, put the blame where it should be instead of making up all kinds crap about it

He was definitely over the top, but in order to get someone committed for mental illness there has to be a lot of proof.

You had five full days of warning to get out of NOLA before Katrina hit. You didn't?

...and also very, very likely a member of USMB:

Who is John Russell Houser What we know about the Lafayette theater shooter NOLA.com

John Russell Houser, 59, from Phenix City, AL, described as a "drifter"

john-russell-houser-dljpg-e6300ea7444ab422.jpg

At his linked in page, he claimed to be active in Conservative Talk Radio.

He was also a member of the Tea Party Nation:

John Russell Houser s Page - Tea Party Nation

Even gateway pundit is willing to admit this:

Lafayette Shooter ID d John Russell Houser from Alabama - Conservative Radio Guest Tea Party Supporter Fringe Activist - The Gateway Pundit

And indeed, he went under the name "Rusty Houser" at another politics forum, to which I am of course not allowed to link.

There is also a "Rusty Houser" listed as a USMB member:

Rusty Houser US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Also, here is a write-up about his online life:

The Bitter Online Life Of Lafayette Theater Shooter John Russel Houser

A half dozen posts over a weeks period of time doesn't amount to much of a presence here.
His hitler comment is more then enough to blow him off as a nut job. So I didn't bother waste my time reading through the rest of his stuff

Who is John Russell Houser What we know about the Lafayette theater shooter NOLA.com

Lafayette Shooter ID d John Russell Houser from Alabama - Conservative Radio Guest Tea Party Supporter Fringe Activist - The Gateway Pundit

And indeed, he went under the name "Rusty Houser" at another politics forum, to which I am of course not allowed to link.

The last time this happened, wasn't it last week? It was someone who was thought to be muslim. All the right wingers screamed that we need to take the fight to the muslims, that the muslims are out to get us, that Obama is allowing muslims to kill Americans and a long list of garbage.

Why aren't any of the right wingers sayingy the same things about the white Americans who commit these barbaric crimes? After all, most of the people who commit these crimes are white Americans.

Why aren't the right wingers wanting to do something about the white Americans who are doing this? All they do is make excuses for the white men who do this.

We saw right wingers stand outside military recruiting places to "protect" them but we don't see any of them doing that when white American men kill many people. Why don't people stand outside "protecting" movie theaters or malls the same way?

It seems to me that it's just fine with right wingers if white American men walk in a movie theater or a mall and then start shooting to kill people.

Then the theaters needs to stop advertising that they are Gun Free Zones.
He picked that theater just like the guy did in Colo.

Recruiting offices don't advertise they're gun free zones. I highly doubt anyone in Louisiana would put a sign up anywhere telling people it's a gun free zone.

I would have to see an honest photo of the theater with that sign before I believed you.

Having sign saying a gun free zone doesn't automatically mean that it's ok to come in and start killing people nor do normal people see a gun free zone as a place to start shooting.

What about all the shootings the didn't happen in a place that didn't say it was a gun free zone?

You're using a very flimsy excuse. Why don't you use that excuse when it's a muslim doing the shooting?

Could it be that you're just fine with white Americans killing people like that? But your hate and racism to muslims is the reason why you think it's ok for white Americans to do it but it's not ok for muslims.

Your hypocrisy is disgusting.

He was definitely over the top, but in order to get someone committed for mental illness there has to be a lot of proof.

The fact that he was posting to message boards under his real name and location is an indication that he wasn't playing with a full deck.

Just read another one of his posts over at PF where he referred to the Boston Bombers as possibly the "Children of God" and that the U.S. is a "filth farm".

I don't believe many conservatives would ever view the bombers as "children of God".

isn't funny how they can find OUT all this information on a white shooter SO FAST?

NOW someone named Mohammad they can't figure what he is for weeks.

you on the left are sick but did finding that out give you orgasm? that's the most important question we all want to know, now tell?
I picked up on that one right away. They were quick to point out his opposition to abortion. Hillary's running after all.

I don't get it these people. everyone is always a "rightwinger" in their eyes. makes them feel better I guess. but then when it's pointed out they are actually on the left. they'll poo poo that and say it's edited or something. sheeesh

The last time this happened, wasn't it last week? It was someone who was thought to be muslim. All the right wingers screamed that we need to take the fight to the muslims, that the muslims are out to get us, that Obama is allowing muslims to kill Americans and a long list of garbage.

Why aren't any of the right wingers sayingy the same things about the white Americans who commit these barbaric crimes? After all, most of the people who commit these crimes are white Americans.

Why aren't the right wingers wanting to do something about the white Americans who are doing this? All they do is make excuses for the white men who do this.

We saw right wingers stand outside military recruiting places to "protect" them but we don't see any of them doing that when white American men kill many people. Why don't people stand outside "protecting" movie theaters or malls the same way?

It seems to me that it's just fine with right wingers if white American men walk in a movie theater or a mall and then start shooting to kill people.

Recruiting offices don't advertise they're gun free zones. I highly doubt anyone in Louisiana would put a sign up anywhere telling people it's a gun free zone.

I would have to see an honest photo of the theater with that sign before I believed you.

Having sign saying a gun free zone doesn't automatically mean that it's ok to come in and start killing people nor do normal people see a gun free zone as a place to start shooting.

What about all the shootings the didn't happen in a place that didn't say it was a gun free zone?

You're using a very flimsy excuse. Why don't you use that excuse when it's a muslim doing the shooting?

Could it be that you're just fine with white Americans killing people like that? But your hate and racism to muslims is the reason why you think it's ok for white Americans to do it but it's not ok for muslims.

Yes they do.
http://static1.nydailynews.com/polo.../article_635/aptopix-chattanooga-shooting.jpg
All government offices have them. It's the law.
Dive past a Food Stamp or Child Abuse office in your area and you will see it.

Amazing how the zio clan media came up with all this in less than 12 hours, isn't it?

cough, cough,cough, pre-planned false flag/staged event, cough cough

Yes they do.
http://static1.nydailynews.com/polo.../article_635/aptopix-chattanooga-shooting.jpg
All government offices have them. It's the law.
Dive past a Food Stamp or Child Abuse office in your area and you will see it.

I don't hate Muslims.
I don't like jihadists who wants to murder innocent people

Amazing how the zio clan media came up with all this in less than 12 hours, isn't it?

cough, cough,cough, pre-planned false flag/staged event, cough cough

It's pretty easy to do especially when you use your real name on the internet.

Forum List

Back