The Louisiana shooter was a RW Talkshow advocate, member of Tea Party Nation

Having people armed everywhere could stop some mass shootings. However it could cause more deaths in some cases due to cross fire. And the other issue is that more armed citizens increases the likelihood of ordinary arguments turning fatal such as the case of the old man who shot a man he had an argument with in a theater.

It is a tricky issue and one I try to find middle ground on that a majority can agree to.

Evidently.. Houser had a history of mental illness.

http://heavy.com/news/2015/07/john-h...acebook-video/
Evidently. Most right wing nut jobs do. Hence the "nut" in their description.
Not true at all. Most of these mass shooters have been liberals.
...and also very, very likely a member of USMB:

Who is John Russell Houser What we know about the Lafayette theater shooter NOLA.com

John Russell Houser, 59, from Phenix City, AL, described as a "drifter"

john-russell-houser-dljpg-e6300ea7444ab422.jpg

At his linked in page, he claimed to be active in Conservative Talk Radio.

He was also a member of the Tea Party Nation:

John Russell Houser s Page - Tea Party Nation

Even gateway pundit is willing to admit this:

Lafayette Shooter ID d John Russell Houser from Alabama - Conservative Radio Guest Tea Party Supporter Fringe Activist - The Gateway Pundit

And indeed, he went under the name "Rusty Houser" at another politics forum, to which I am of course not allowed to link.

There is also a "Rusty Houser" listed as a USMB member:

Rusty Houser US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Also, here is a write-up about his online life:

The Bitter Online Life Of Lafayette Theater Shooter John Russel Houser

The last time this happened, wasn't it last week? It was someone who was thought to be muslim. All the right wingers screamed that we need to take the fight to the muslims, that the muslims are out to get us, that Obama is allowing muslims to kill Americans and a long list of garbage.

Why aren't any of the right wingers sayingy the same things about the white Americans who commit these barbaric crimes? After all, most of the people who commit these crimes are white Americans.

Why aren't the right wingers wanting to do something about the white Americans who are doing this? All they do is make excuses for the white men who do this.

We saw right wingers stand outside military recruiting places to "protect" them but we don't see any of them doing that when white American men kill many people. Why don't people stand outside "protecting" movie theaters or malls the same way?

It seems to me that it's just fine with right wingers if white American men walk in a movie theater or a mall and then start shooting to kill people.

Then the theaters needs to stop advertising that they are Gun Free Zones.
He picked that theater just like the guy did in Colo.
the guy in Colorado did not pick the theater because it was a gun free zone.

Then why didn't he go to the one that was close to his home in Colo.?
Because the one near his home was not gun free.

Having people armed everywhere could stop some mass shootings. However it could cause more deaths in some cases due to cross fire. And the other issue is that more armed citizens increases the likelihood of ordinary arguments turning fatal such as the case of the old man who shot a man he had an argument with in a theater.

It is a tricky issue and one I try to find middle ground on that a majority can agree to.

Don't forget way more people die in accidental shootings than mass shootings.

Who is John Russell Houser What we know about the Lafayette theater shooter NOLA.com

Lafayette Shooter ID d John Russell Houser from Alabama - Conservative Radio Guest Tea Party Supporter Fringe Activist - The Gateway Pundit

And indeed, he went under the name "Rusty Houser" at another politics forum, to which I am of course not allowed to link.

The last time this happened, wasn't it last week? It was someone who was thought to be muslim. All the right wingers screamed that we need to take the fight to the muslims, that the muslims are out to get us, that Obama is allowing muslims to kill Americans and a long list of garbage.

Why aren't any of the right wingers sayingy the same things about the white Americans who commit these barbaric crimes? After all, most of the people who commit these crimes are white Americans.

Why aren't the right wingers wanting to do something about the white Americans who are doing this? All they do is make excuses for the white men who do this.

We saw right wingers stand outside military recruiting places to "protect" them but we don't see any of them doing that when white American men kill many people. Why don't people stand outside "protecting" movie theaters or malls the same way?

It seems to me that it's just fine with right wingers if white American men walk in a movie theater or a mall and then start shooting to kill people.

He needed a theater with batman playing and a door he could leave open that would go unnoticed.

I just read a bunch more of his posts here and at PF, and I've got to say, he is over the top on many of his remarks such as being a fan of Westboro, and wanting to see the destruction of America. In many other instances though, he made comments like many of us on the right would make, me included.

I just read a bunch more of his posts here and at PF, and I've got to say, he is over the top on many of his remarks such as being a fan of Westboro, and wanting to see the destruction of America. In many other instances though, he made comments like many of us on the right would make, me included.

He was clearly crazy.

He needed a theater with batman playing and a door he could leave open that would go unnoticed.

So was the others.
Out of all the movie theaters within 20 minutes of his apartment showing the new Batman movie that night, it was the only one where guns were banned. In Colorado, individuals with permits can carry concealed handgun in most malls, stores, movie theaters, and restaurants.
The Cinemark movie theater was the only one with a sign posted at the theater’s entrance.

Before I thank you, I just want to take this opportunity to remind that nowhere in my OP did I even hint that other Righties here are like he was. I just indicated what his connections were, nothing less and nothing more.

There are crazy-assed people all over the place and you will find people from all over the spectrum who are willing to murder. THAT is scary.

But you are the first Con here who has been willing to admit that he did indeed say a number of things that other cons have also said in one form or another here in USMB, semantics aside. And I want to personally thank you for that.

And because you were willing to do that which earns my respect, then I will also admit that I knew Brevink online for a good while. At JihadWatch, his name was Fjordmann (that might be one 'n', it's been a while) and he and I went back and forth quite often on Spencer's site. When I learned that he was the mass-murderer of those 80 people in Norway, that was a rough day for me, for I knew that I had had written contact to a mass-murderer. That was a horrible, horrible feeling, in spite of the fact that I didn't share most of his views and I gave a lot of contra to what he wrote back in 2006-2007 on JW,nor did I ever think he was going to go out and murder people. It was very, very eery.

Last edited:

So was the others.
Out of all the movie theaters within 20 minutes of his apartment showing the new Batman movie that night, it was the only one where guns were banned. In Colorado, individuals with permits can carry concealed handgun in most malls, stores, movie theaters, and restaurants.
The Cinemark movie theater was the only one with a sign posted at the theater’s entrance.

Show me the theaters and where the doors were for them and their relation to the parking lot.

It sounds like he was a end of the world prepper type, that is an illness. Crime is at 30 year lows, the economy is fine, no reason to be a prepper unless you have mental illness.

So was the others.

Show me the theaters and where the doors were for them and their relation to the parking lot.

Most or all movie Theaters have exits in the same locations because of Fire hazard rules.

So was the others.

Most or all movie Theaters have exits in the same locations because of Fire hazard rules.

Show me. They all have exits, but not facing the parking lot.

It sounds like he was a end of the world prepper type, that is an illness. Crime is at 30 year lows, the economy is fine, no reason to be a prepper unless you have mental illness.

You keep telling yourself that after a natural disaster hits in your area and you can't buy gas or food from a store for more than a few days or weeks.
Or we get hacked by enemies on our Electrical grid.

So was the others.

Show me. They all have exits, but not facing the parking lot.

They have to be in order for Fire Trucks to get in.

You keep telling yourself that after a natural disaster hits in your area and you can't buy gas or food from a store for more than a few days or weeks.
Or we get hacked by enemies on our Electrical grid.

So you have a mental disorder.

isn't funny how they can find OUT all this information on a white shooter SO FAST?

NOW someone named Mohammad they can't figure what he is for weeks.

you on the left are sick but did finding that out give you orgasm? that's the most important question we all want to know, now tell?
I picked up on that one right away. They were quick to point out his opposition to abortion. Hillary's running after all.

Guys, one thing is certain. The FBI is going to be going over USMB with a fine-tooth comb in the next few days.
Anyone here sounding a lot like this turd is going to be a new member of their watch list.

I heard his family tried to have him committed. but we all know because of Lawyers like in ACLU and such, committing someone is now near Impossible. so people want to lay blame? accuse him of being the devil himself, put the blame where it should be instead of making up all kinds crap about it

Forum List

Back